Who has the best EOG team?

Re: Who has the best EOG team?

think i called him a douche and he called me a crybaby gamer but what set me off is instead of coming in and talking it out and figuring it out his first post is

Keep shopping him to Pattys.

Like he wanted me to get fucked. Thats not how that should work

you are always "set off" in fantasy chat. Who knew? Funny how it's fine for u to say u are mad. But if someone else asks , then u throw a hissy fit and pretend it's the other person. Well done pal :cheers
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

biggamer3

EOG Master

obviously it's u who isn't bright if u can't figure it out on your own :doh1
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">
You still upset with Mo for saying that Floyd sucks?

Timetopay

EOG Master

I'm not getting involved in that shit. Both guys are solid in my book. Never had a problem with either.

Did anyone else find it hilarious that Pattys didn't know what "veto" means?

BTW, who's in first place? :finger004

yeah you doing a nice job man and you know the feelin is mutual.

Pattys i cant figure out for the life of me. Naive or sneaky. Cant tell:LMAO

what u mean on "helping out"?

biggamer3

EOG Master

what u mean on "helping out"?
wow, where do u live on an island somewhere?

that's self explanatory :doh1

wow, where do u live on an island somewhere?

that's self explanatory :doh1

creative answer, never saw that one coming :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

biggamer3

EOG Master

Heres karrabells RP ranking, he is probably the biggest knucklehead when it comes to ranking players.

I remember two years ago he had Kenny Lofton (who was out of baseball) ranked HIGHER then Billy Wagner who was healthy, on his player rankings list.

Top 60 Relievers

Note: Eric Karabell's top 60 relievers are ranked for their expected performance from this point on, not on the statistics that have already been accrued. 1. Jonathan Papelbon, BOS (1)
2. Jonathan Broxton, LAD (5)
3. Joe Nathan, MIN (2)
4. Mariano Rivera, NYY (3)
5. Francisco Rodriguez, NYM (4)
6. Joakim Soria, KC (7)
7. Heath Bell, SD (6)
8. Frank Francisco, TEX (11)
9. Bobby Jenks, CHW (8)
10. Brad Lidge, PHI (12)
11. Brian Fuentes, LAA (9)
12. Chad Qualls, ARI (15)
13. Francisco Cordero, CIN (14)
14. Kerry Wood, CLE (13)
15. Kevin Gregg, CHC (16)
16. Brian Wilson, SF (18)
17. Trevor Hoffman, MIL (24)
18. Matt Capps, PIT (10)
19. Scott Downs, TOR (19)
20. Matt Lindstrom, FLA (20)
21. Mike Gonzalez, ATL (21)
22. Fernando Rodney, DET (23)
23. Ryan Franklin, STL (25)
24. Troy Percival, TB (28)
25. Brad Ziegler, OAK (22)
26. Huston Street, COL (40)
27. LaTroy Hawkins, HOU (31)
28. Brandon Morrow, SEA (17)
29. George Sherrill, BAL (27)
30. Joel Zumaya, DET (29)
31. Rafael Soriano, ATL (30)
32. David Aardsma, SEA (57)
33. J.J. Putz, NYM (33)
34. Carlos Marmol, CHC (32)
35. Jose Valverde, HOU (38)
36. Jason Grilli, COL (56)
37. Chris Ray, BAL (47)
38. Ryan Madson, PHI (34)
39. Andrew Bailey, OAK (54)
40. Joe Beimel, WAS (43)
41. Takashi Saito, BOS (36)
42. Leo Nunez, FLA (41)
43. Mark DiFelice, MIL (60)
44. B.J. Ryan, TOR (44)
45. Michael Wuertz, OAK (NA)
46. Julian Tavarez, WAS (37)
47. John Grabow, PIT (NA)
48. Juan Cruz, KC (35)
49. Jason Motte, STL (49)
50. Ronald Belisario, LAD (50)
51. Kiko Calero, FLA (46)
52. Joel Hanrahan, WAS (45)
53. Octavio Dotel, CHW (52)
54. Juan Gutierrez, ARI (NA)
55. Tony Pena, ARI (51)
56. Danys Baez, BAL (NA)
57. Dan Wheeler, TB (55)
58. Hideki Okajima, BOS (58)
59. David Weathers, CIN (48)
60. Manny Corpas, COL (26)

mofome

Banned

x2

Hope one day the guy can calm down and realize that maybe he goes too far sometimes and it aint always everyone else. Thats all. I wish nothing but the best for big ttp, but he sure can alienate some buds.

:(

mofome

Banned

sorry to intrude on your thread here ... well, not really ..

maybe u players can help me with this here since nobody replies to my other thread on this:

for u experts, what would you say a top reliever such as the Ranger's frankie francisco is worth in terms of a trade for a starter..? . or a hitter ? would he be worth a top tier starter..? or maybe someone like sabathia? I'm in a head-to-head weekly cbs league..by the way Frankie is one of my relievers - Broxton the other - I obviously have the best relief staff in my league, but I need starters...

thx

fransisco = chris young or something tops. depends on the other teams needs of course, but hes not really a top flight closer.

As for hitters, maybe a guy like Tori Hunter, Chris Young...again depending on the other teams needs.

mofome

Banned

obviously it's u who isn't bright if u can't figure it out on your own :doh1

Cee, you are speaking to gamer in codes. Try simplifying.

In gamer land ted Lilly = Johan Santana. Do your best to speak in a language he can better understand.

mofome

Banned

You still upset with Mo for saying that Floyd sucks?

na, cee and I can debate without getting all personal and emotional. Cee and I have disagreed 100000 times, cee, unknown to many here, has a mind of his own and argues with me more than anyone. Hes just not a sensitive male and he doesn't take it too far. Simple stuff, people disagree and then quickly move on.

:cheers

mofome

Banned

Heres karrabells RP ranking, he is probably the biggest knucklehead when it comes to ranking players.

I remember two years ago he had Kenny Lofton (who was out of baseball) ranked HIGHER then Billy Wagner who was healthy, on his player rankings list.

Yeah not sure how this guy gets paid to do this. Hes a disaster.

mofome

Banned

Ump in Philly is interesting. Johan throws a perfect pitch and doesnt get the call, then throws a bad pitch and does get it.

None the less, 4Ks through 5 batters.

uh oh

tripp

EOG Master

i need to be aj.

my team is too high end right now. no depth. i have two top ten bats, and some stud pitchers, but after that i got zip pretty much. i like alexi, scut and drew, but my of is horrendous and my pitching after my top four is awful.

mofome

Banned

i need to be aj.

my team is too high end right now. no depth. i have two top ten bats, and some stud pitchers, but after that i got zip pretty much. i like alexi, scut and drew, but my of is horrendous and my pitching after my top four is awful.

Why?

:doh1

tripp

EOG Master

accepted the trade viejo. i liked braden a lot but needed the hitting help.

trade is: atkins for braden

tripp

EOG Master

cano proves to be 100% worthless as i knew he was

:LMAO

i don't even think he has a hit for you yet, does he?

i think he's still a stud, but he like anyone will have some cold streaks. been only three games.

tripp

EOG Master

you like braden a lot, who you kiddin bud?

:pop:

i've started him i think three times this year, and picked him up off of waivers? not sure why i would do that if i didn't like him?

needed the hitting though. atkins isn't as good as he has been the past couple years with holliday in the lineup, but he still plays at that joke park and will have some nice weeks.

mofome

Banned

i've started him i think three times this year, and picked him up off of waivers? not sure why i would do that if i didn't like him?

needed the hitting though. atkins isn't as good as he has been the past couple years with holliday in the lineup, but he still plays at that joke park and will have some nice weeks.

braden stinks bud, we know that.

:cheers

rjt721

EOG Master

Victor Martinez too much for mo Masterson.

Van Every crash in the wall reminiscent of Ankiel.