People really think lebron is better than kobe?

tripp

EOG Master
Re: People really think lebron is better than kobe?

:LMAO

kobe has 10x the talent around him and cleveland hasn't even been close to losing a game yet, let alone losing twice.

lebron is the MVP for a reason and there a much more ahead for him.

amazing how much you really hate cleveland and lebron. would be a nice rivalry if boston could handle cleveland, but unfortunately they cannot and will be lucky to get pass orlando12io4j2w90

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

kobe has 10x the talent around him and cleveland hasn't even been close to losing a game yet, let alone losing twice.

amazing how much you really hate cleveland and lebron. would be a nice rivalry if boston could handle cleveland, but unfortunately they cannot and will be lucky to get pass orlando12io4j2w90

The Lakers play in the West, and Cleveland plays in the East; :doh1.

Cleveland hasn't even played a team as good as Utah yet.

They probably won't until the Finals either.

mofome

Banned

The Lakers play in the West, and Cleveland plays in the East; .

Cleveland hasn't even played a team as good as Utah yet.

They probably won't until the Finals either.

and they will win the finals 1 on 5.

Boston

EOG Dedicated

have you seen clevlands squad? Are you guys joking me? 1 on 5 hahaha just because lebron is the only one on sportscenter doesn't make it 1 on 5. Win the finals hahaha are you kidding? With his squad they shouldn't lose a game. He carries the team? Are you joking. Every player on the cavs is or was an nba starter. What planet are you guys living on

Boston

EOG Dedicated

boston will make light work of orlando but without kg I don't think they can beat cleveland. Which is too bad because full strength they would smash them but I'll be happy enough watching la do it

Lebron is the better player right now and I still dont think hes peaked.

railbird

EOG Master

I think they are both overrated, Lebron is a marginal shooter, Kobe goes missing at times.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Lebron is a titanic beast of epic proportions. Whether he's better than Kobe is up for debate, but there's no doubt about the power of Lebron.

railbird

EOG Master

looks like Artest is best guy on court in houston LA series. Can Lebron shoot more than 30% outside of 12 feet?

paisley30

EOG Member

I think it is too early now to judge who is better because we don?t know yet how far LeBron can reach in the coming years. But I think Kobe is the best player ever today, his skills and leadership makes him the best from the rest.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

a draft held today

Lebron goes ahead of Kobe every time

Boston

EOG Dedicated

If you do your a fucking idiot please don't respond.

obviously people can't read. There is no comparison. Any argument made for lebron is crazy talk. I'm confused by people saying that he has no supporting cast. Have any of you looked at that roster. Every player is an nba starter. They make the playoffs in the east with ease without him. Seriously philly made the playoffs the fucking heat made the playoffs. By the way lebron is in his prime. When do you people think your prime is? Mid thirties? He will never become an above average shooter. Thank god he is big and strong and can take it to the rack and get fouled because if he was kobes size he wouldn't be able to hack it in the d-league. I just wanted to see if all the lebron dickriders would come out to support.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Kobe won an NBA title with the big Man in the middle ...

Kobe is an eogtistical asshole and about as much a team player as
John Daly is sober ...

No comparison ... Kobe is a great talent ... Lebron is a great team player

Boston

EOG Dedicated

Kobe won an NBA title with the big Man in the middle ...

Kobe is an eogtistical asshole and about as much a team player as
John Daly is sober ...

No comparison ... Kobe is a great talent ... Lebron is a great team player

I can agree with this. Talent wise I don't think they can be mentioned in the same sentence but overall with a team I would have to pick lebron in a draft. We have all seen what kobe can do to a team. I don't think there is a better player to watch in the game today and nobody makes it look as effortless as kobe. The guy is a complete asshole but I think he is the only player today that can be mentioned with the likes of jordan

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

Put Artest and Battier on Lebron and he would look awful to average, Just like when Bowen guarded him in the finals and it got to the point where he dared Lebron to shoot. Artest and Shane wouldn't just let Lebron run in and dunk all game like the Piston and Atlanta are. It is almost pathetic the way they run away and just let him dunl. Almost like they are told to hide when he comes in. Got to hand it to James tho. He looks to improve and has a strong desire to win like Wade and Kobe. Not like the poser on Orlando who looks like he will never have that killer instinct.