Who has the best EOG team?

mofome

Banned
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

TTP is rallying us. We better follow his lead. Leading by example is good to go
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

haha well, ttp im sure cant stand to be in feuds in every league. Being in a feud in one is enough, being in a feud in one is much more than enough. debating is great, sarcasm is great, making fun of each other is great...there are just lines that need to be respected and, hopefully, from here on out we can all offer that respect to the others in the league. it has been a very fun, and very eventuful, first month.

This league is wide open, speaking in terms of who can win it. Never been in a league where so many teams seemed like a threat.

Tripp, stinks u were right pal. This deal was rips

<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td> Alexei Ramirez - SS - White Sox </td> </tr> <tr> <td> </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="bodyCopy">The slumping Alexei Ramirez could sit for multiple games as the White Sox take a look at Jayson Nix at shortstop.</td> </tr> <tr> <td> </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="vaLink">Manager Ozzie Guillen explained his decision by saying "I need some offense," and the Chicago Tribune indicates that Nix has an opportunity to take the starting job if he plays well. It's time to add him in AL-only leagues if he's not owned already.</td></tr></tbody></table>
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

mofome

Banned

<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td> Alexei Ramirez - SS - White Sox </td> </tr> <tr> <td> </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="bodyCopy">The slumping Alexei Ramirez could sit for multiple games as the White Sox take a look at Jayson Nix at shortstop.</td> </tr> <tr> <td> </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="vaLink">Manager Ozzie Guillen explained his decision by saying "I need some offense," and the Chicago Tribune indicates that Nix has an opportunity to take the starting job if he plays well. It's time to add him in AL-only leagues if he's not owned already.</td></tr></tbody></table>

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

RJ throwing haymakers, sheeeeeeeeeee aight

tripp

EOG Master

wtf, when did i ever say i ripped you?

i said it was a great trade for me and it was. i gave up two guys i would never ever play for the most part and i got someone with tons of potential and can play two positions.

i would not trade it back even if alexi was on the dl.

mofome

Banned

tripper lets be deals.

cee, i think upton has the best swing in bases, thats why i fell in love. i watched him strike out, actually, and that is when i wanted to deal for him. his swing is just powerful, compact, and smooth. that boy is going to be something else. keeper leagues he is the guy to get!

tripp

EOG Master

who you lookin to deal mo?

wish tuck wouldn't have left in the middle of our deal. would like to be king felix some time today

mofome

Banned

tripper love felix! Thats a tough deal right there, wonder if it will go down.

I like youk a lot too, got to wait and see if tucker gets him. i dont have any sp you like for youk straight up other than greinke.

you guys notice the PSR? Pitcher starts remaining? Gives you that stat in our macthups. Pretty cool.

mofome

Banned

sent ya something yoyo!

I gave sori and bedard for Harden. I probably wont deal him. I like him more than youk and I have no interest in acquiring alexi.

At least it was something to look at. Maybe we can do something. You are trying to get more pitching but your pitching seems pretty good.

tripp

EOG Master

I gave sori and bedard for Harden. I probably wont deal him. I like him more than youk and I have no interest in acquiring alexi.

At least it was something to look at. Maybe we can do something. You are trying to get more pitching but your pitching seems pretty good.

yeah pitching is solid right now, but i just hate having someone like pelfrey starting for me. i mean he can be decent and he has been winning a lot, but unless he gets the W he is getting me close to nothing.

I like felix a bit more than harden, so i threw in the cano/alexi part. Obviously cano is better than alexi and has more upside, I was just hoping your hate for him valued him low enough for me to get him cheap:LMAO

mofome

Banned

haha na, i had to give pap to get this fucker on my team, im hoping he can live up to what everyone claims he is. his teammates seem to sweat him, so hopefully he'll be decent. got to like a lefty in that park..everyone should get better when arod gets back in the lineup. id deal him in 2 seconds, but just dont have interest in alexi at this point.

youk would be nice though!

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

One thing I can count on in this league....somebody criticizing my team...

Ok with me, a lot of time left...

I'm happy no one likes Kemp besides me...same with Braden now...

Anyone seen Madcapper?....I hear he is on suicide watch, he might jump if he loses to me this week, especially after he posted my complete team here in this thread...he called out my whole team of bats...

You can have a team of all-stars, but you need match-ups and breaks to win this league, and a few bloopers and bad calls by umpires...last thing, has Peavy won a game since I have traded him? That SD team is horrible....

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

About the other league..WVU didn't draft his team, Yahoo did it for him...and then I trade with him for Mauer and two days later wants to veto it himself and calls out others to join him...guys like him ruin a league and followers like Patty help him ruin it for others...

rjt721

EOG Master

I love Kemp. I wasn't looking to trade him. Just couldn't turn down what you offered.

MC's working a second job to help pay off the side bets he had this week against me and YOYOMAMA.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

I admit Kemp is going bad...but he will get better...

I wish Torre would bat him after Manny...

Don't blame you Rjt...the deal helps my team or else I wouldn't have made it...I have made bad deals before, something some guys here in this league won't admit...

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

MO!! Tell me you didn't pick up Billy fukin Butler....TTP would be proud...

Maybe you want to trade him straight up for Kemp? Hahahahahaha

mofome

Banned

Anyone seen Madcapper?....I hear he is on suicide watch, he might jump if he loses to me this week, especially after he posted my complete team here in this thread...he called out my whole team of bats...

You can have a team of all-stars, but you need match-ups and breaks to win this league, and a few bloopers and bad calls by umpires...last thing, has Peavy won a game since I have traded him? That SD team is horrible....

you dont like the kemp deal either. you said you liked it because you knew he was hurting, but he isnt. so made a bad deal, thats fine, but dont act like you're happy. I smell that bs all the way here in md. you drafted peavy that high knowing sd isnt a great team, you traded him thinking he was hurt. lame attempt there, kind sir.

:pop:

mofome

Banned

MO!! Tell me you didn't pick up Billy fukin Butler....TTP would be proud...

Maybe you want to trade him straight up for Kemp? Hahahahahaha

ttp took lopez off the ww, so i took babe butler. 50/50 relationship on stealing ww men.

as for dealing with you, i should be able to deal butler for kemp based on how you've been dealing. give a lot for price, then give him back for nothing. i like it, im just jealous that i didnt think of it first.

2348ji23e

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

you dont like the kemp deal either. you said you liked it because you knew he was hurting, but he isnt. so made a bad deal, thats fine, but dont act like you're happy. I smell that bs all the way here in md. you drafted peavy that high knowing sd isnt a great team, you traded him thinking he was hurt. lame attempt there, kind sir.

:pop:

I knew San iego was bad, but not this bad...

I still like the Kemp deal, he will come around and it was you that pointed out to me that Peavy was horrible on the road...

By the way, I have both Uptons in the other league...

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

LMAO...you are up by 45 with 4 days left....

calm down

you have Olson, Maholm, Baker, Richmond, and F. Francisco.

I have Verlander, Gallardo, Bedard, Snell, Millwood, and Mo Rivera and Papelbon.

Sizemore, Lee, Granderson, Ichiro, Morneau have combined for a 27.

I will take my chances with my team...

Some would even say I am still the favorite to win this week even though I am down 44 with just 4 days left.

biggamer3

EOG Master

RJT, i was up like 3300 units in the month long SBR capping shit, came in 4th place from like 100 and i made 60 bucks!

Had no idea it was such a shitty prize pool, not wasting my time in that thing anymore

biggamer3

EOG Master

OMG!

I know he is getting Arod soon but Tripps offense against VD is about as bad as any offense would look like if a chimp or Cee drafted for them.

<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="1"><tbody id="home_active"><tr class="bg2" valign="middle" align="left" height="17"><td id="player_active_3_22234" nowrap="nowrap">R. Barajas C</td><td>TOR @ ANA 10:05 pm
</td><td id="stats_active_3_22234"> </td><td id="score_hilite_active_3_22234" align="right">0</td><td id="score_total_hilite_active_3_22234" align="right">6</td></tr><tr class="bg2" valign="middle" align="left" height="17"><td id="player_active_3_387403" nowrap="nowrap">C. Kotchman 1B </td><td>ATL @ FLA 12:10 pm
</td><td id="stats_active_3_387403"> </td><td id="score_hilite_active_3_387403" align="right">0</td><td id="score_total_hilite_active_3_387403" align="right">3</td></tr><tr class="bg2" valign="middle" align="left" height="17"><td id="player_active_3_132691" nowrap="nowrap">M. Scutaro 2B </td><td>TOR @ ANA 10:05 pm
</td><td id="stats_active_3_132691"> </td><td id="score_hilite_active_3_132691" align="right">0</td><td id="score_total_hilite_active_3_132691" align="right">13</td></tr><tr class="bg2" valign="middle" align="left" height="17"><td id="player_active_3_390828" nowrap="nowrap">K. Youkilis 3B </td><td>BOS v CLE 7:10 pm
</td><td id="stats_active_3_390828"> </td><td id="score_hilite_active_3_390828" align="right">0</td><td id="score_total_hilite_active_3_390828" align="right">-2</td></tr><tr class="bg2" valign="middle" align="left" height="17"><td id="player_active_3_1507970" nowrap="nowrap">A. Ramirez SS </td><td>CHW v DET 8:11 pm
</td><td id="stats_active_3_1507970"> </td><td id="score_hilite_active_3_1507970" align="right">0</td><td id="score_total_hilite_active_3_1507970" align="right">2</td></tr><tr class="bg2" valign="middle" align="left" height="17"><td id="player_active_3_7488" nowrap="nowrap">M. Cameron OF</td><td>MIL @ CIN 7:10 pm
</td><td id="stats_active_3_7488"> </td><td id="score_hilite_active_3_7488" align="right">0</td><td id="score_total_hilite_active_3_7488" align="right">8</td></tr><tr class="bg2" valign="middle" align="left" height="17"><td id="player_active_3_181889" nowrap="nowrap">C. Duncan OF</td><td>STL v PIT 1:40 pm
</td><td id="stats_active_3_181889"> </td><td id="score_hilite_active_3_181889" align="right">0</td><td id="score_total_hilite_active_3_181889" align="right">7</td></tr><tr class="bg2" valign="middle" align="left" height="17"><td id="player_active_3_1434331" nowrap="nowrap">K. Fukudome OF </td><td>CHC @ HOU 8:05 pm
</td><td id="stats_active_3_1434331"> </td><td id="score_hilite_active_3_1434331" align="right">0</td><td id="score_total_hilite_active_3_1434331" align="right">1</td></tr><tr class="bg2" valign="middle" align="left" height="17"><td id="player_active_3_584806" nowrap="nowrap">H. Pence OF</td><td>HOU v CHC 8:05 pm
</td><td id="stats_active_3_584806"> </td><td id="score_hilite_active_3_584806" align="right">0</td><td id="score_total_hilite_active_3_584806" align="right">10</td></tr><tr class="bg2" valign="middle" align="left" height="17"><td id="player_active_3_1520596" nowrap="nowrap">M. LaPorta DH </td><td>CLE @ BOS 7:10 pm
</td><td id="stats_active_3_1520596"> </td><td id="score_hilite_active_3_1520596" align="right">0</td><td id="score_total_hilite_active_3_1520596" align="right">8</td></tr></tbody></table>

biggamer3

EOG Master

VD is a sneaky fella, tried to get Ubaldo for Baker before Ubaldo's gem last night.

Would trade ubaldo for a bag of shit but Ubaldo has a nice two step next week so didnt want to deal him

biggamer3

EOG Master

Yes, like my schedule for next week, Chutes guys all have one start

Week 7 will be interesting, me vs TTP and his horses.

Manny out for 50 games only :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

OMG!

I know he is getting Arod soon but Tripps offense against VD is about as bad as any offense would look like if a chimp or Cee drafted for them.

<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="1"><tbody id="home_active"><tr class="bg2" valign="middle" align="left" height="17"><td id="player_active_3_22234" nowrap="nowrap">R. Barajas C</td><td>TOR @ ANA 10:05 pm
</td><td id="stats_active_3_22234"> </td><td id="score_hilite_active_3_22234" align="right">0</td><td id="score_total_hilite_active_3_22234" align="right">6</td></tr><tr class="bg2" valign="middle" align="left" height="17"><td id="player_active_3_387403" nowrap="nowrap">C. Kotchman 1B </td><td>ATL @ FLA 12:10 pm
</td><td id="stats_active_3_387403"> </td><td id="score_hilite_active_3_387403" align="right">0</td><td id="score_total_hilite_active_3_387403" align="right">3</td></tr><tr class="bg2" valign="middle" align="left" height="17"><td id="player_active_3_132691" nowrap="nowrap">M. Scutaro 2B </td><td>TOR @ ANA 10:05 pm
</td><td id="stats_active_3_132691"> </td><td id="score_hilite_active_3_132691" align="right">0</td><td id="score_total_hilite_active_3_132691" align="right">13</td></tr><tr class="bg2" valign="middle" align="left" height="17"><td id="player_active_3_390828" nowrap="nowrap">K. Youkilis 3B </td><td>BOS v CLE 7:10 pm
</td><td id="stats_active_3_390828"> </td><td id="score_hilite_active_3_390828" align="right">0</td><td id="score_total_hilite_active_3_390828" align="right">-2</td></tr><tr class="bg2" valign="middle" align="left" height="17"><td id="player_active_3_1507970" nowrap="nowrap">A. Ramirez SS </td><td>CHW v DET 8:11 pm
</td><td id="stats_active_3_1507970"> </td><td id="score_hilite_active_3_1507970" align="right">0</td><td id="score_total_hilite_active_3_1507970" align="right">2</td></tr><tr class="bg2" valign="middle" align="left" height="17"><td id="player_active_3_7488" nowrap="nowrap">M. Cameron OF</td><td>MIL @ CIN 7:10 pm
</td><td id="stats_active_3_7488"> </td><td id="score_hilite_active_3_7488" align="right">0</td><td id="score_total_hilite_active_3_7488" align="right">8</td></tr><tr class="bg2" valign="middle" align="left" height="17"><td id="player_active_3_181889" nowrap="nowrap">C. Duncan OF</td><td>STL v PIT 1:40 pm
</td><td id="stats_active_3_181889"> </td><td id="score_hilite_active_3_181889" align="right">0</td><td id="score_total_hilite_active_3_181889" align="right">7</td></tr><tr class="bg2" valign="middle" align="left" height="17"><td id="player_active_3_1434331" nowrap="nowrap">K. Fukudome OF </td><td>CHC @ HOU 8:05 pm
</td><td id="stats_active_3_1434331"> </td><td id="score_hilite_active_3_1434331" align="right">0</td><td id="score_total_hilite_active_3_1434331" align="right">1</td></tr><tr class="bg2" valign="middle" align="left" height="17"><td id="player_active_3_584806" nowrap="nowrap">H. Pence OF</td><td>HOU v CHC 8:05 pm
</td><td id="stats_active_3_584806"> </td><td id="score_hilite_active_3_584806" align="right">0</td><td id="score_total_hilite_active_3_584806" align="right">10</td></tr><tr class="bg2" valign="middle" align="left" height="17"><td id="player_active_3_1520596" nowrap="nowrap">M. LaPorta DH </td><td>CLE @ BOS 7:10 pm
</td><td id="stats_active_3_1520596"> </td><td id="score_hilite_active_3_1520596" align="right">0</td><td id="score_total_hilite_active_3_1520596" align="right">8</td></tr></tbody></table>

Cee offense is in 3rd place , but i still give u an A for effort :cheers

tripp

EOG Master

OMG!

it's pretty bad, but youk is a top 5 bat, a rod i would really not trade for anybody, and scut right now is the #1 ss. just because he is not a big name means nothing. he is pretty much doubling up reyes right now. not like he's hitting a ridiculous avg he won't keep up. he is hitting .270 and will end up hitting around .260 most likely. very patient hitter that will walk more times than he k's and could score 100 r's this year.

tripp

EOG Master

Cee offense is in 3rd place , but i still give u an A for effort :cheers

yeah, your offense is pretty sick. longo leads mlb in rbi's, lind is a monster, jones having a very nice year, victo was a great pickup for upton, gonzo is a monster that would hit 40 hr's if he played for philly.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Bills and Brox value drops like a rock too.

They hit like the rest of that division now. Every game will be 2-1