Who has the best EOG team?

Timetopay

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

Good thing is I had left a trade up with Tuck since last night that had Manny in.

Would that have went though if I had not been home to see and he accepted when he found out?

Good thing is I had left a trade up with Tuck since last night that had Manny in.

Would that have went though if I had not been home to see and he accepted when he found out?

there is no trade review, so it would come down to the integrity of the owner. I think Tuck would do the right thing. Could have been ugly though.

tripp

EOG Master

Not sure about Brox value. More close games, but more team losses. Interesting for sure.

they were playing many close games as is. they won't win as much now and the rest of the hitters won't see as good of pitches and won't have as many on base all the time.

i think brox drops, but not like a rock. i think everyone on the team drops though, including kershaw unfortunately.

Timetopay

EOG Master

there is no trade review, so it would come down to the integrity of the owner. I think Tuck would do the right thing. Could have been ugly though.

I was offering him Aramis,Jurrgens,and someone cant remember for Manny and Penny.

Would have been all that for Penny.:LMAO

I can say without a doubt I wouldnt do it to anyone in the league whether friend or foe.

Would have been horrific though if we did it last night and next day i get that news

Bills and Brox value drops like a rock too.

They hit like the rest of that division now. Every game will be 2-1
how's that bad for brox? Not as many 8-3 blowouts now and no saves
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Timetopay

EOG Master

Think its gonna be close Tripper.

You got 5 sps left with your two solid ones. I only got 4 with one solid.

Probably be with 20 points wither way by end of week

I was offering him Aramis,Jurrgens,and someone cant remember for Manny and Penny.

Would have been all that for Penny.:LMAO

I can say without a doubt I wouldnt do it to anyone in the league whether friend or foe.

Would have been horrific though if we did it last night and next day i get that news

ttp which role would i play? friend or foe :+clueless
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Timetopay

EOG Master

how's that bad for brox? Not as many 8-3 blowouts now and no saves
<INPUT id=gwProxy type=hidden><!--Session data--><INPUT id=jsProxy onclick=jsCall(); type=hidden>

It may not be but just dont think they gonna win as much. Will be interesting but no way guys like Bills get same amount of wins

yeah, i think it hurts the starters a lot more than brox. They will be getting no wins more often.

not as many wins for LAD now, but not as many blowouts either. So might cancel each other out. not sure

tripp

EOG Master

Think its gonna be close Tripper.

You got 5 sps left with your two solid ones. I only got 4 with one solid.

Probably be with 20 points wither way by end of week

your starters have nice matchups though. lincecum vs lad is looking a lot nicer now, especially going up against weaver. the rest all have home starts, and you still have two closers that i do not have.

i think i'll need a CG so to get back into it. need one tonight from harden or tomorrow from cc. don't like my chances with both being on the road, but if i can get that i think have i have a shot.

mofome

Banned

I knew San iego was bad, but not this bad...

I still like the Kemp deal, he will come around and it was you that pointed out to me that Peavy was horrible on the road...

By the way, I have both Uptons in the other league...

That is an adorable reply.

effects tuck not at all. Tuck last place with manny and last place without

tripp

EOG Master

Haren against SD has a good shot.

Bet ya he gets ya 30 to 40

he could, but i actually think sd wins the game tonight. young should pitch well vs az. will be a 2-1/3-1 type of game either way imo. hopefully haren can get a bit more run support for once though.

mofome

Banned

Manny out for 50 games only :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

he needs to start int walking stud kotchman. he's just too much for the poor guy.
:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

not sure why i play fl. I think this will be 0-3 for me taking FL

mofome

Banned

it's pretty bad, but youk is a top 5 bat, a rod i would really not trade for anybody, and scut right now is the #1 ss. just because he is not a big name means nothing. he is pretty much doubling up reyes right now. not like he's hitting a ridiculous avg he won't keep up. he is hitting .270 and will end up hitting around .260 most likely. very patient hitter that will walk more times than he k's and could score 100 r's this year.

youk is suddenly a top 5 bat

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

tripp

EOG Master

not sure why i play fl. I think this will be 0-3 for me taking FL

florida sucks since they were something ridiculous like 11-1 and there were 4393204320948 threads on this site saying how great they were and how they were contenders this year.

took about 2-3 weeks for that pipe dream to get crushed.

mofome

Banned

yeah, your offense is pretty sick. longo leads mlb in rbi's, lind is a monster, jones having a very nice year, victo was a great pickup for upton, gonzo is a monster that would hit 40 hr's if he played for philly.

you gonna have slow kind sir, cee is one of dem slower type, ya hear. he need to be talked to real special like. i dont think he will understand what it is that you is tryin to say, ya hear me boy. (kind southern woman accent)

tripp

EOG Master

He should take the Youk deal from ya now.

He gonna need that bat

yeah. i was surprised he didn't take it right away. i think he wins the trade overall, but i would love to have felix in my rotation over pelf, and i got atkins to put at 1b now.

if i didn't get atkins yesterday no way i offer that deal.

you gonna have slow kind sir, cee is one of dem slower type, ya hear. he need to be talked to real special like. i dont think he will understand what it is that you is tryin to say, ya hear me boy. (kind southern woman accent)

mofome

Banned

effects tuck not at all. Tuck last place with manny and last place without

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

florida sucks since they were something ridiculous like 11-1 and there were 4393204320948 threads on this site saying how great they were and how they were contenders this year.

took about 2-3 weeks for that pipe dream to get crushed.

Yeah, they aren't good at bases. No offense, no b-pen, 1 starting pitcher. Lethal combo :cheers

tripp

EOG Master

i'll be nice and help the tuckster out. stud kotchman for dope man manny. we got a deal?

Tuckman

Uh Poster

if someone thinks they can hold out for manny i would deal him for alot less value obviously, but i wont give him away