Hi

whalewager

EOG Senior Member
Is it possible to get my username changed to whalewager. I think I may have signed up with it under a different email or someone was using it as a ghost.

whalewager

EOG Senior Member
Re: Hi

no. its one word.

like I said...it was already registered but if I remember right...it was me under a diff email or a ghost pretending to be me.

whalewager

EOG Senior Member

Shit happens in life beyond our control. I'm open for change. Just not homosexual change. Anyway, it seems as if all my dumbass friends post here except steak and pbr. Is woofdaddy a poster here?

whalewager

EOG Senior Member

No, you are not vindicated. I'm just extremely bored and tt messaged me last night and told me he would send me cigars and freeplays.

Blondie

EOG Master

I am drinking coffee right now actually.

The closest Starbucks is 30 minutes away, however the local coffee shop is not even two blocks away :cocktail

whalewager

EOG Senior Member

So Blondie, what is your background? You a nurse or cosmetologist or what. Tatehill does hair.

whalewager

EOG Senior Member

St Bernards. I always wished I woulda had one of those as a kid. Used to drive by a house that had a big one laying on the porch all the time.

Blondie

EOG Master

I use to be a CNA. Have my BSBA taking a break from working on my Masters.

I have three Saint Bernards.

Blondie

EOG Master

Bachelors in Business Administration

One is still a pup.

The other two aren't that bad. They are all able to be walked together so that helps.