ROBINSON CANO

JohnnyDeMarco

EOG Addicted
Today 8-31-2007 not all time
just today, is the best second baseman in baseball.
Utley is really really good. but today cano is better.

Hitdogg42

EOG Dedicated
Re: ROBINSON CANO

WOW, that might be the single DUMBEST post EVER......Better than Utley......The only thing Cano does better than Utley is NOTHING, expect swing a better corked bat.......

Hitdogg

The Devil

EOG Master

CANO IS GOOD, BUT IF I HAVE A PICK OF ANY SECOND BASEMAN......I TAKE UTLEY AND UPTON BEFORE HIM......

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

I'll argue that if Robinson Cano is finally the guy he looked like he was going to be, he's the best second baseman in the game. Many thought Cano would be the BEST hitter in baseball when he first came up. He had a great year and then he fell off his average numbers two years in a row, but he can rake.

He's the most talented second baseman in the game, IMO.

mofome

Banned

#1 talent = kinsler easily. cano isnt even close to as talented. Power/speed.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Some of the best scouts in baseball said that Cano was the BEST PURE hitting talent baseball had seen in a long time. A .360-.375 kind of guy. We'll see.

mofome

Banned

Some of the best scouts in baseball said that Cano was the BEST PURE hitting talent baseball had seen in a long time. A .360-.375 kind of guy. We'll see.

yeah, i remember. But talent is more than just having a nice eye at the plate and a nick johnson type swing. kinsler will be a 2B with an OPS over .900 and could steal 30 if he wanted. Thats silly.

cano is a slow pantload.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

RC hitting 359 lifetime vs Beckett and just got a double off an 0-2 count. You gotta be a good hitter to do that. RC is a good player.

cano can turn a double play better then anyone in the league

add in the offense, how could he not be 1 or 2 at worst