let's go CANUCKS...........make it a 3-1 series tonight.............

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Re: let's go CANUCKS...........make it a 3-1 series tonight.............

agree

got them +135

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

i didnt bet it winkster, i have just become anti-chicago teams very recently

:LMAO

Yeah, you've become obsessed with me because you're a bitch and talk a lot about how great you are but won't do a competition with me. You're a joke.

Cut the bullshit and whip me up a $3.00 parlay.

gridironguy

EOG Veteran

canucks score!!!!!!!!!! wooooooooooooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Cut the bullshit and whip me up a $3.00 parlay.

Hoffa, you're a coward. You only come into threads to take a shot at me. Why don't you take the Moderator out from under your name. You scared little bitch. Rip me all you want Hoffa, you're so scared of life that you're in the witness protection program. You're a clown.... Now come in and attack how much a wager, which really shouldn't matter to you, and act like you're hot shit. You're a fucking scalper, you scalp games to win 1/2 units at a time. You're a total clown.

Just another bitter old man.

gridironguy

EOG Veteran

Yeah, you've become obsessed with me because you're a bitch and talk a lot about how great you are but won't do a competition with me. You're a joke.

other way around man. you are the one that shows up in MY threads way more often than vice versa........thats whether i started the thread or i am chiming in the thread..........YOU are OBSESSED with ME..............this thread is exhibit A, and there are many others to support my position

12io4j2w90

I AM a scalper and proudly so. I win more money daily scalping in-game numbers than you can count.

And, I own you. I'm in your head. I'm the breather on the phone, I'm the dark shadow in your garage, and I'm your Daddy too.

gridironguy

EOG Veteran

I AM a scalper and proudly so. I win more money daily scalping in-game numbers than you can count.

And, I own you. I'm in your head. I'm the breather on the phone, I'm the dark shadow in your garage, and I'm your Daddy too.

i can see there are many of us in timely-pussy's head!!!!!!!!!!!

:houra

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Yup, you win more money gambling than I do. That's not my job. I go to school and I work. I do other things, and I enjoy doing them. You're far from in my head, I'm just not going to let you take shot after shot at me in threads. You're a coward Hoffa, it's all good. Enjoy your evening, I just hope the people you ratted on don't find you and kill you tonight you scared little bitch.

gridironguy

EOG Veteran

You're rooting against the Blackhawks because I like them and you're in my head? :+textinb3

you came into my thread again and I'M the one obsessed with YOU?

:+textinb3

timely-pussy you are a complete fool

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

you came into my thread again and I'M the one obsessed with YOU?

timely-pussy you are a complete fool

:+textinb3 You made this thread to get my attention, you got it and I'm the obsessed one. Have a good night rooting for a team that you can't name anyone on. :+textinb3

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

That THREE STOOGES LINE! That a baby MARTY!

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated

Canucks try for the 20 minute penalty kill, and play the most boring style of play of all teams in the playoffs. You can't win 1-0 that often!!!

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated

Refs are bullshit for no call on that breakway!!! At the least it's hooking! BRUTAL!

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Refs are bullshit for no call on that breakway!!! At the least it's hooking! BRUTAL!

The high stick was a much worse missed call. Seabrook got killed in the face with the stick. BS.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

How do you miss that high stick? What a joke.... Hit right in the face and he falls to the ice. Ice was above his head and you miss that?

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

Just end this shit game so I can watch Detroit/Ana on Versus channel... damn it...

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated

ANA already up 1-0 --- they look asleep

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated

VAN is such a boring brand of hockey - I cannot stand watching it.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Q for some reason stopped using that line in the playoffs, they've used them like 10 times and they've scored 4 goals. THAT'S THAT LINE! USE IT Q, IT'S GOLD. BEST LINE on the team this year.

THAT'S THAT LINE! Dat a baby BOLLAND!

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

That line scored the game tying and winning goals in the Calgary series too. Havlat both times in that game.

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated

14 saves for Khabibulin!! 14!!! Talk about a team that crawls into a defensive shell for 30 minutes! At midway through the second period they stop shooting. Shame on Alain Vigneault.

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

inBaldweTrust

EOG Addicted

Boys settle it down...The Canucks played 2 perfect road games IMO...yeah they lost tonight but if Willie Mitchell doesnt make that bonehead play the Nucks are up 3-1.

Canucks had a great chance to win the game on the previous shift in OT but khabi made a great save on Burrows who has been terrible in this series so far. Sundin line was garbage tonight as well. Considering the Canucks best line was there 4th line of Hordichuk,johnson, and Rypien id say they will be ok moving forward. The Canucks would really like to see Salo back in the lineup...There PP without him has been abysmal.

Chicago needs to win game 5 to win this series...I dont think they can win a Game 7 in Vancouver.

It might not be end to end, but Vancouver cant play end to end with this team and they know that so they do what they need to win...Tonight they were too conservative, as in Game 3 they were pressing the Hawks in the 2nd period and begining of 3d. After Horidchuks goal they went to a strict trap and played with fire. I think they'll get it together for game 5.

felonee

EOG Veteran

Hawks win!!!! watch out Det/Ana is an early game today I think..

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated

Next Det/Ana game is SUNDAY at the Joe. Nothing like time off between series. The scheduling has been crap in the playoffs. They should play every other night, with East then West game, NOT East-East at same time and West-West. Dumb. Never said that the NHL had brains.

Next Det/Ana game is SUNDAY at the Joe. Nothing like time off between series. The scheduling has been crap in the playoffs. They should play every other night, with East then West game, NOT East-East at same time and West-West. Dumb. Never said that the NHL had brains.

They made Chicago-Vancouver on Saturday no doubt for CBC.