BetFirstClass & BetPhoenix announce book-to-book transfer agreement

We are pleased to announce that BetFirstClass and BetPhoenix have an agreement in place to process book-to-book transfers for our mutual customers.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
There will be a nominal charge of $20 which will be assessed by the book that the funds are being transferred from and a 2 time rollover of the amount transferred to the receiving book will be required prior to withdrawal. Minimum amout that can be transferred is $100.<o:p></o:p>
If the players wants to claim any deposit bonus that the receiving may offer, the standard 6 time rollover requirement will apply.<o:p></o:p>
Thanks to Richard and the rest of the guys at BetPhoenix for their cooperation in getting this arrangement in place. If anyone has any questions, you can ask them in this thread or via email to either Richard@BetPhoenix.com or Judge@BetFirstClass.com.<o:p></o:p>

BigDaddy

EOG Master
Re: BetFirstClass & BetPhoenix announce book-to-book transfer agreement

that is a + for BFC:thumbsup

you guys should kill the fee, or at least do one a month free.

Excellent to see this! :cheers

JerseyShop101

EOG Dedicated

Good stuff!!! Its really good to see that there are still books trying to make it better for its players!

The Fastest of the Fastest Payouts at BetFirstClass and the Great Promotions at BetPhoenix, makes a
GREAT COMBINATION!

Makes me Wanna Dance!!! ~~ CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES COME ON
~~

MIKE >>

:yankcl:Richard >> :chicken:

Sorry guys, too much coffee this morning! :+textinb3

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated

Good stuff!!! Its really good to see that there are still books trying to make it better for its players!

The Fastest of the Fastest Payouts at BetFirstClass and the Great Promotions at BetPhoenix, makes a
GREAT COMBINATION!

Makes me Wanna Dance!!! ~~ CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES COME ON ~~
MIKE >>

LOL

Jersey, you are too-much

+++ I think Richard Dances Better than that, lol

JersyShop is a freakshow and I mean this in a good way.

Seriously Jersey, it is rare that I laugh out loud at any post but that shit was funny as hell!

:flatten .. :LMAO .. :bwah:

This is what you guys are doing wrong:

$100 is to low a minimum to transfer, make it $500, charge no fees. You can't pay 20 to transfer 100 !

If a guy transfers too much ( more than once a month), charge $15 ( like Neteller), that's my plan with Tony (5D).

Up the minimum to 500, allow one a month free, punish abusers with a fee, real simple solution ! :houra

You guys don't need $100 transfers.

fifty cint

EOG Dedicated

I've got an account with Phoenix....make the transfers free & I'll
post up with BFC:thumbsup$500 minimum works for me.

Thanks for the feedback, Doug. Your points are well taken but our point in implementing an arrangement like this is to offer our mutual customers options that previously were not available. I would hope that even an experienced player like yourself can appreciate this. I am also quite sure that adjustments will be made as we move forward.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

For once I agree with Doug, but just another smart move by BetFirstClass...

The fees are so small that you really don't want to become a bank, but the thought is there and anything that helps player/bookmaker relationships are good for both parties...

JerseyShop101

EOG Dedicated

Looking to do a transfer to BFC, but would like the transfer free, for a small player like me!

Cindy@BFC

EOG Senior Member

GREAT COMBINATION!

Makes me Wanna Dance!!! ~~ CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES COME ON ~~
MIKE >>

:+textinb3:+textinb3:cheers

Cindy@BFC

EOG Senior Member

For once I agree with Doug, but just another smart move by BetFirstClass...

The fees are so small that you really don't want to become a bank, but the thought is there and anything that helps player/bookmaker relationships are good for both parties...

Hola Viejo...:tub::+textinb3

sean1

EOG Dedicated

Nothing wrong with the $20 fee at all. It's a hell of a convenience to not have to go to a bank and deal with wiring or WU and all the headaches.

Something tells me if you are transferring $100, you are wasting your and their time.

If you are transferring $1000+, I suspect the receiving book will probably cover the $20 if you ask

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated

Nothing wrong with the $20 fee at all. It's a hell of a convenience to not have to go to a bank and deal with wiring or WU and all the headaches.

Something tells me if you are transferring $100, you are wasting your and their time.

If you are transferring $1000+, I suspect the receiving book will probably cover the $20 if you ask

sean is 100% correct, transfer 1k or more and B F C will reimburse you the fee and can only assume richard at b.p. would do the same . . . .

best of luck . . . .12io4j2w90

WVU

EOG Master

Nice job Michael. I will be transferring soon.