Hi

whalewager

EOG Senior Member
Re: Hi

You are into weightlifting mo. Think about this theory. If you have a baby and you bench that kid everyday of its life until he reaches 350 lbs...you would be in good shape right?

whalewager

EOG Senior Member

Being insulted broke the camels back for me. After 3 or more years of everyday posting. Being insulted by some guy who barely gambles.

whalewager

EOG Senior Member

Oh. I haven't looked at the games yet. I have been traveling all night and day. Going to see lapdance.

shdw01

EOG Dedicated

estimated post count in this thread before Doberman chimes in with a "the revolution is in full force"?

I give it another 25 posts before he awakes from last nights hangover

I was out with a girl and got a text that someone mentioned my name in this thread.

Never heard of this Whalewager fella but judging from his getup he will be an asset to the cause:

railbird

EOG Master

Being insulted broke the camels back for me. After 3 or more years of everyday posting. Being insulted by some guy who barely gambles.

Barman basically came out of the closet when he posted a picture of his poodle. These pro faggots like Landau act like its a race instead of a choice. Rolltide was right, Barman is an instigater not a moderater. I know some cool Jews, Landau is not one of them.

mofome

Banned

whale, i have an entire site dedicated to analyzing my every move. dude love is flattering but at a point it gets old.

:shoot:

mofome

Banned

I was out with a girl and got a text that someone mentioned my name in this thread.

Never heard of this Whalewager fella but judging from his getup he will be an asset to the cause:

doberman, last night this girl i have met once texted me a naked photo of herself. i will send it over. pretty hot.

mofome

Banned

how do i get on this list?

pm me your cellie number and i will send.

:houra

I met this girl once, a long time ago, then she found me on facebook, texted me while drunk, and sent me a naked pic. it was awesome.

nedrow

EOG Dedicated

we need to remember to save the cup and use it for the next trip , drinking a dunkin donuts 14 oz 1.39 w tax refill price at hess , but all refills any size are 1.39. now, as we enter the store we make it known we have are own cup . if we go to mcdonals in store ,free refills coffee or soda .

Shit happens in life beyond our control. I'm open for change. Just not homosexual change. Anyway, it seems as if all my dumbass friends post here except steak and pbr. Is woofdaddy a poster here?

I try to maintain at least a partial citizenship over here.

:pop: