BFC MESSAGE TO EOG

Re: BFC MESSAGE TO EOG

Bama 7777 is a drama queen trying to stir up shit over a simple comment where I didn't even mention EOG. Unfortunately, that behavior seems to be embraced here at EOG lately.

I am glad this was moved down here because the premise of the initial post was that I somehow did not care for EOG and nothing could be further fromn the truth. I made a simple post at another forum and Bama thought it would be cute to bring it over here and that is regretable.

I want to be clear that the management of EOG has been absolutely wonderful in their treatment of me and of BetFirstClass and that is greatly appreciated. Also, many EOG members have been very supportive of BetFirstClass and have been willing to share their experiences during the time when BFC was virtually unknown. That is also appreciated very much.

I guess the truth is that there is not really anymore drama here than at any other forum but when I responded to the initial post, I was perturbed about it and probaly should have handled it differently.

Anyway, I hope this silly little discussion can just evaporate as it is really a non-issue as far as I am concerned. .. 12io4j2w90

ATX

How SimplyTheBest Got His Moniker <hr style="color: rgb(209, 209, 225); background-color: rgb(209, 209, 225);" size="1"> <!-- / icon and title --> <!-- message --> Inside the walls of the protective custody unit at Pelican Bay State Prison .....

Leroy-Jimbo, how's muh bro?

Jimbo- I ain't yer bro, bitch, but it's goin' good. Real good!

Leroy- Waas'sup? You got fifteen years left on your sentence for killin' that ol' lady, and you's gots a smile on your face like you are gettin' out tomorrow! What's up wit dat, fool!

Jimbo-I ain't no fool, fool! You da fool! I knew your cousin on the street, dat Pastor cat, and he done told me you are the biggest fool that ever walked the streets of Compton. Was his name, Damien?

Leroy-Oh, dat Damien. Now der's a fool! But let's get back on topic, Jimbo. What up with the big smile on your ugly ol' mug?

Jimbo-I ain't ugly, fool! But I sho am happy, happier than a nappy-headed ho bein' met at the GreyHound by Damien, who's carryin' a suit-case full of rock, a video camera and several venereal diseases.

Leroy-[laughing] Ain't dat da truth, Jimbo! Ol' Damien, he quite da boy!

Every time I saw him, he's have a cloud of flies followin' his black ass, didn't dat boy never hear of no toilet paper?

Jimbo-Look over there, Leroy! Right there! Ya see that skinny white boy, playin' cards, over there at the end table? Ya see him? The one wearing the pony-tail and make-up!

Leroy-You mean the one sitting next to Bubba, and rubbin' his leg.

Jimbo- Yeah, thats the guy! That little turd!

Leroy-What about him? I heard he's doing three to nine, he got busted for stealin' little old ladies purses, cried to the judge that he needed the money to pay some gambling debts, and that he squealed on his own Momma for welfare fraud, hopin' to get a lighter sentence.

Jimbo-Well, last night, I run into him down in the laundry room, and he starts whimperin' to me that a bunch of guys were pressuring him to smuggle some weed in, the next time he gets a visit, and he says to me, "Jimbo, I'll do anything for a little protection, anything you want".
So I got to thinking, "I wonder if this pathetic little bitch will give me some head?"

Well, he musta read muh mind, because the next thing I knew, he took my hand and led me into the end stall in the bathroom, took down muh pants, and started in. And that little bugger knew what he was doin', I'll tell ya that, Leroy! Oh, it felt gooood, but I had the funny feelin' that he really enjoyed what he was doin'!

Anyhow, I told him, look, fella, I can't help you. But I really do appreciate the blow-job!

You are, simply the best!

And he says to me, cum drippin' down his weak little chin, he says, "I am SimplyTheBest" That will be my posting handle at EOG, when I get out".

Thank YOU, Jimbo!

J

joeybagadonuts

If your a stiff,scammer,poor excuse or have ever spoke of 1stardud in good terms you'd fit in well. Otherwise it's the TMZ of the forums. Full of bullshit and people that need to be in the spotlight.

Sorry bud, but not even close. Some of the best minds in the biz post there hands down. I've posted both there since the day it opened and they have always been solid. It's a much smaller group than here, but the quality of posters and the information shared is very important. Is there some drama, sure, but not more than here or SBR, as a whole. No reason to post/read only one forum when there are tons out there.
12io4j2w90

texansfan

EOG Master

Sorry bud, but not even close. Some of the best minds in the biz post there hands down. I've posted both there since the day it opened and they have always been solid. It's a much smaller group than here, but the quality of posters and the information shared is very important. Is there some drama, sure, but not more than here or SBR, as a whole. No reason to post/read only one forum when there are tons out there.
12io4j2w90

The times I've been there it seems most of their threads are started by copying something from a competing site and talking about it. That place is pretty much dead. Your good buddy gave it some life but other than that it's a morgue.

Unless they're talking sports in another sub-forum there's hardly any betting talk there.

J

joeybagadonuts

The times I've been there it seems most of their threads are started by copying something from a competing site and talking about it. That place is pretty much dead. Your good buddy gave it some life but other than that it's a morgue.

Unless they're talking sports in another sub-forum there's hardly any betting talk there.

Correct. It is forum that discusses other forums, it basically takes thread from the various sites and discusses them. There is some excellent soccer cappers there, and at times, some VERY sharp information about games, or about other hot/cold cappers. There are some "hidden forums" as well where valuable information moves during certain times of the year. Basically, it serves a purpose to allow anyone to say anything without fear of repercussion, which can be good or bad. There are no sponsors, and no editing/banning of any sort, which is great since it rids the agendas tied to money and allows the posters to decide what the truth is.

I am glad this was moved down here because the premise of the initial post was that I somehow did not care for EOG and nothing could be further fromn the truth. I made a simple post at another forum and Bama thought it would be cute to bring it over here and that is regretable.

I want to be clear that the management of EOG has been absolutely wonderful in their treatment of me and of BetFirstClass and that is greatly appreciated. Also, many EOG members have been very supportive of BetFirstClass and have been willing to share their experiences during the time when BFC was virtually unknown. That is also appreciated very much.

I guess the truth is that there is not really anymore drama here than at any other forum but when I responded to the initial post, I was perturbed about it and probaly should have handled it differently.

Anyway, I hope this silly little discussion can just evaporate as it is really a non-issue as far as I am concerned. .. 12io4j2w90

Translation: