Is the RX that much bigger than EOG that they

Re: Is the RX that much bigger than EOG that they

He and I have nada in common. I talk sports, dont rank posters, and I don't stiff people, I help people that have been wronged get their money.

You, obviously, care not of truth and just have some personal issues with me. What that stems from, well, most likely, the fact that you're an insecure old man with issues at home. I hope that things turn around for you.

Instead of worrying about how to keep his kids for more than 2 days a week he's worried on mo . Good choices there raiders 91023i2ndw;l
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

mofome

Banned

Bring all the stiff crew in. Let's see what you guys got.

See what you guys got? Listen to yourself. You log in to a handicapping site to do what? Talk about me? Try and bother some 29 year old dude in MD? Thats what you're doing with your life.

See what you guys got? hahaha raiders and his pathetic e-street credit. Trying to impress the guys at ogd since you can't impress anyone who matters? Babbling idiots who wait on the edge of their seat for my next move and then they gossip about it. Thats a fine life. I hope when im 50, or so, that is what I am doing. You are a fine example. You are what, I am quite certain, many aspire to be.

:houra

mofome

Banned

Instead of worrying about how to keep his kids for more than 2 days a week he's worried on mo . Good choices there raiders 91023i2ndw;l
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

mofome

Banned

What goes through someones head like enfuego, or raiders, or any one of these adult 'males' who think its big news to link a thread where I mention a guy tagging up at 3rd. Your families must be proud of the things that occupy your mind and time. Enfuego, the know it all that knows nothing and raiders the old puppet who sings whatever tune someone else wants him to sing.

Raiders, you are constantly played like a fiddle. People pull your strings and you do as they want. Embarrassing that you don't realize it. Even more pathetic that you think you're a big shot online and that someone may be scared to get in an e-debate with you. ooooooo noooooo raiders....wowwww......intimidation at its finest; or something.

I mean really, whats wrong with some people. Raiders, we have zero problems one day, but you say some dumb things to seem cool in front of your ogd crowd. You pm me and tell me you're just messing around, I tell you thats a bullshit cop out, and now you're obsessed with me. Are you that weak-minded? You are sad case. I can do nothing more, personally, than wish you well, but im not certain that wishing is going to cut it for you.

It is sad when someones purpose on the forums has become to gossip about boys. You are't too bad with numbers, dear raiders, but lordy do you not know people. talk about some games, have a laugh, post some plays, break some games down, post some women, have a drink, relax. Come on feller, you're better than this. Pick it up.

:cheers

mo - I just read your simplistic theory about taking the over every in the second game of a series.

If you watched a guy flip a coin and it came up heads 7 times in a row, which it'll do 1 out of every 128 times, would you then bet heads on the next flip at -110?

That's your logic. Now if you were to watch 10,000 flips and you found out that heads showed up 60% of the time, then you are on to something.

The coin may be unevenly distributed and you can make a +even bet.

What you did is called backfitting.

ATX

That's why gambling talk will never take place here. Guys like you don't understand it and the ones that do are chased away by the kiddie talk, tea baggers and salad tossers.

I dunno Raiders. Guynecologist, Timely Hitting, and Identity are still here. :+excited-

ATX

I also think the forum world needs a new boxed set. I've got a couple of ideas, but any suggestions as to who the next big star could be? No one with 100,000 posts, please.

mofome

Banned

mo - I just read your simplistic theory about taking the over every in the second game of a series.

If you watched a guy flip a coin and it came up heads 7 times in a row, which it'll do 1 out of every 128 times, would you then bet heads on the next flip at -110?

That's your logic. Now if you were to watch 10,000 flips and you found out that heads showed up 60% of the time, then you are on to something.

The coin may be unevenly distributed and you can make a +even bet.

What you did is called backfitting.

yeah going back over the last 15 years the system is over 55% in 7 game series. So....yeah....you're wrong and Im 31-10.

31-10. You're not half as bright as I am and you're no more useful to a forum than any other copy and paste puppet. truth be told.

mofome

Banned

That's why gambling talk will never take place here. Guys like you don't understand it and the ones that do are chased away by the kiddie talk, tea baggers and salad tossers.

You are nothing more than a forum fag. A forum fag; a man who lives to talk about other men online. Most of your posts these days have to do with what other men are doing and nothing to do with capping. You could not be any more useless. You are e-sewage.

yeah going back over the last 15 years the system is over 55% in 7 game series. So....yeah....you're wrong and Im 31-10.

31-10. You're not half as bright as I am and you're no more useful to a forum than any other copy and paste puppet. truth be told.

2348ji23e You just don't get it.

Just looked back at some horse races over the last ten years. Female horses with nice looking asses seem to do well. Guess the guys like to look at a nice ass and who can blame them. Before you make a wager on the horses, talk to Mr. Ed and he'll give you the scoop on the looks.

I also think the forum world needs a new boxed set. I've got a couple of ideas, but any suggestions as to who the next big star could be? No one with 100,000 posts, please.
LOL but this guy is giving you a ton of material.

ATX

I've got Jack Herer singing backup, need more of a crooner for front-man.

so you threw out the 5 game series' because the teams knew that they were only playing 5 max. :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO