Who has the best EOG team?

Re: Who has the best EOG team?

if he was to give u a 90 point headstart, u would hafta give him 10-1 odds :thumbsup

I'm not RJ who gives out +330 tho :LMAO

I'm too poor
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Tuckman

Uh Poster

cee i dont like hardly anything today, if i had a gun to my head i would go

<TABLE style="WIDTH: 100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=AD1><TD>917</TD><TD>New York Yankees
C. Sabathia</TD><TD>-1.5 +101</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

in which i did in the contest just so i had a play in to root for tonight...i am due though for a loss, i am 8-1 last 9, since monday

damnit tuck, i'm in on balt
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

mofome

Banned

cee i like almost every game today. tuck played 9 since monday, i played more than that for tonight.

:LMAO

btw brox > mo easily.

who cares what either has done in the past? mo is getting worse and brox is young and getting better for a team that plays in bigger parks vs worse competition.

Trip only looks at the names on the back of their jerseys. How long before he's garrett anderson pick ups?

cee i like almost every game today. tuck played 9 since monday, i played more than that for tonight.

:LMAO

btw brox > mo easily.

who cares what either has done in the past? mo is getting worse and brox is young and getting better for a team that plays in bigger parks vs worse competition.

Lets see your plays oij213490

biggamer3

EOG Master

Tripp ur offer is solid but its basically Youk for Burnett and i really dont need more offense, pitching is what i need.

Alexie and Pelfrey dont do anything for me.

Winn on my team is garbage also

PS No way in Hell would i take this years Mo over any of the other top 10 closers.

I would take Brox a hundred % over Rivera and i own Rivera in other leagues

biggamer3

EOG Master

Mo can you call more guys on my team WW players?

Hunter is #10 OF
Werth is #17 OF

Lilly is #12 SP

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Please call Alex Rios a WW man so he can join the upper ranks as well

mofome

Banned

just talked with TTP on the phone for a bit, all is well there. Peace and harmony is the name of the game when it comes to ttp and mo.

mofome

Banned

cee, you just got a -1 for an adam jones steal. they called him out and he was safe by 10 feet.

was honestly one of the easiest SBs ive ever seen, the catcher shouldnt have even thrown, but they called him out anyway.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Heres how the call went

Mo and I chatted. He admitted the reason he mad at me all the time is that he realizes my bases knowledge is superior. He cant post that here so I figure I would bring it to light.

Heres the real skinny.

We trashing the past and all the talk about cheating and collusion stuff.

We should stick with ripping players,bad managing,and laughing when Manny goes down for 50.

I am sure TN will want to move on as well so we got me,TN,and Mo. How bout you Ceeman?

I want to just get back to ripping Weeks and Volo :finger004

mofome

Banned

Heres how the call went

Mo and I chatted. He admitted the reason he mad at me all the time is that he realizes my bases knowledge is superior. He cant post that here so I figure I would bring it to light.

Heres the real skinny.

We should stick with ripping players,bad managing,and laughing when Manny goes down for 50.

I am sure TN will want to move on as well so we got me,TN,and Mo. How bout you Ceeman?

:houra:houra:houra

91023i2ndw;l

Good talks you sweet southern bell. I need to get me an accent so ttp can understand me from here on out. TTP sounds like 6-5 big southern man.

:suit:

rjt721

EOG Master

<table id="post2139575" class="tborder" width="100%" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="thead" style="border-style: solid none solid solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94) -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 1px 0px 1px 1px; font-weight: normal;"> 05-07-09, 02:12 AM </td> <td class="thead" style="border-style: solid solid solid none; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94) -moz-use-text-color; border-width: 1px 1px 1px 0px; font-weight: normal;" align="right"> #15047 </td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td class="alt2" style="border-style: none solid; border-color: -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 0px 1px;" width="175"> mofome <script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_2139575", true); </script>
Head Moderator

</td> <td class="alt1" id="td_post_2139575" style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(43, 41, 94);"> Re: Who has the best EOG team?
<hr style="color: rgb(43, 41, 94);" size="1"> Quote:
<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset ;"> Originally Posted by rjt721
You guys are all underestimating Bay. He'll be a top 5 OF.
</td> </tr> </tbody></table>

Incorrect.
</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border-style: none solid solid; border-color: -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 0px 1px 1px;"> </td> <td class="alt1" style="border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94) -moz-use-text-color; border-width: 0px 1px 1px 0px;" align="right"> </td></tr></tbody></table>

:nono

Timetopay

EOG Master

Aramis Ramirez suffered a dislocated left shoulder Friday after diving for a ball on third base.
Uh oh. No timetable for his return was given, but this isn't good news. On the bright side, it isn't a separated shoulder, which is significantly worse due to ligament tears. A detailed prognosis will be known after medical officials examine him further. Mike Fontenot shifted to third from second while Aaron Miles came in to play second.

Tuck sent me damaged goods with this guy

How long is someone out with this injury?

Timetopay

EOG Master

Tucker is known to go after mens poopers.

Maybe I can pawn him off on Tripp or Cee before they figure it out.

mofome

Banned

MC, I accepted. was a tough one, but I took it.

Lester and Cano
for
Sizemore, Young, and O-dog

cee, you just got a -1 for an adam jones steal. they called him out and he was safe by 10 feet.

was honestly one of the easiest SBs ive ever seen, the catcher shouldnt have even thrown, but they called him out anyway.
2938u4ji23

i needed those points since jones was poop. fuck

Heres how the call went

Heres the real skinny.

nice to have ya back 91023i2ndw;l

tuck, nice call on yanks -1.5. Not surprising u win again. When i'm the yanks mo sucks dick and gives up back to back hrs. When you are yanks fatso CC cg so. I'm jealous man

MC, thanks for det! I played -1.5 also since it was +170 so i went 1-1. Fuck i'm ghey

Need FL in!

mo/tuck u guys 4got to put in +5 for complete games?

Timetopay

EOG Master

Good to be back Cee.

Still got a long way to go to be out that soon

Mo send me Nolansco without trading 5 for 5.

You want a small trade for the guy?

tripp

EOG Master

Verlander better though. Your thoughts?

better than what? he clearly owns cleveland this year and has the potential to give stud starts. that's nice.

still wouldn't trade for him though. he'll give you a start like this and then he'll give you 6 er in 3.1 ip. plus he plays for a shit team.

tripp

EOG Master

on the other hand though, zito looking good so far.

is this the dodgers minus manny? getting shut out by zito?