Effects of steroids......

shdw01

EOG Dedicated
I know the stereotype of roid rage, small testies, big head, etc.....but someone once told me if monitored properly (or I assume in smaller doses w/ cycling) then there are essentially no side effects.

1st question....is that true?

2nd question.....what does steroids really do? if I take steroids and do little to no exercise, will it do anything at all? make me fat?

Tim Finchem

EOG Dedicated
Re: Effects of steroids......

I know the stereotype of roid rage, small testies, big head, etc.....but someone once told me if monitored properly (or I assume in smaller doses w/ cycling) then there are essentially no side effects.

2nd question.....what does steroids really do? if I take steroids and do little to no exercise, will it do anything at all? make me fat?

very safe if taken properly and carefully...however, that is for 1 use...if you like the results(you will), you are much more likely to use them again, thus becoming an abuser

they will not do a lot if you do not work out...if you work out a little, you will gain substantial muscle and lose fat.....work out a ton and eat great, you will look like Bonds

mofome

Banned

if you dont come off it it correctly you get man boobs like arod has.

Tim Finchem

EOG Dedicated

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/56mwnCNNiT0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/56mwnCNNiT0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Boston

EOG Dedicated

your balls shrink only while you are on cycle because the compounds shut off your normal test but this may not even happen it's different for all compunds. There will always be side effects just like any other drug a doctor prescribes you. The term steroids is such a broad term that you can't say will steroids do this or will steroids do that. There are hundreds of different compounds that work the body in different ways. People on cycle work and diet much much harder than the average lifter mainly because cycles are very expensive and you want to get the most out of it and recovery time is better so it allows you to get more work in than you could normally without over training. A cycle will do absolutely nothing for you if you don't work like a beast. Steroids is not an easy way out like the media wants to represent it it takes a ton of work and dedication. Will it push you past what you could with your normal genetics of course. There is a guy at my gym that uses this saying

god made men men made steroids steroids made gods

Tim Finchem

EOG Dedicated

your balls shrink only while you are on cycle because the compounds shut off your normal test but this may not even happen it's different for all compunds. There will always be side effects just like any other drug a doctor prescribes you. The term steroids is such a broad term that you can't say will steroids do this or will steroids do that. There are hundreds of different compounds that work the body in different ways. People on cycle work and diet much much harder than the average lifter mainly because cycles are very expensive and you want to get the most out of it and recovery time is better so it allows you to get more work in than you could normally without over training. A cycle will do absolutely nothing for you if you don't work like a beast. Steroids is not an easy way out like the media wants to represent it it takes a ton of work and dedication. Will it push you past what you could with your normal genetics of course. There is a guy at my gym that uses this saying

god made men men made steroids steroids made gods

love it:cheers

Boston

EOG Dedicated

<EMBED height=344 type=application/x-shockwave-flash width=425 src=http://www.youtube.com/v/56mwnCNNiT0&hl=en&fs=1 allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always"></EMBED>

for the record none of these pictures are steroids it's all very extreme synthol abuse. They are not even muscles these clowns site inject oil into mainly arms and shoulders and literaly blow them up like balloons

shdw01

EOG Dedicated

so what I get from this is if taken properly (moderation and proper cycling) then this will at the very least help burn fat? why isn't everyone on this stuff?

Tim Finchem

EOG Dedicated

so what I get from this is if taken properly (moderation and proper cycling) then this will at the very least help burn fat? why isn't everyone on this stuff?

haha....same reason everybody doesnt walk around with baggies of coke

Boston

EOG Dedicated

haven't you heard steroids are a big deal they are ruining america look at all these thugs hitting a couple more home runs will the horror ever stop

texansfan

EOG Master

haven't you heard steroids are a big deal they are ruining america look at all these thugs hitting a couple more home runs will the horror ever stop

Ruining America? Hardly. I would say that most of the people who don't care about athletes cheating are those about 30 and younger. It's the way society is today. For those of us who have been following baseball for 30 years or more it's different.

Baseball records mean something to the real fans. The way players from yesterday and today are judged is by looking at stats and records. The cheaters of the last 25 years or so have ruined any comparisons between the two imo.

maverick

EOG Veteran

To bad this country is so fucked up we spend enormous amounts of time worrying about steriods all the while the crooks in government and wall street are looting us, our kids, and our kids kids' future...............

Talk about priorities................:LMAO

texansfan

EOG Master

To bad this country is so fucked up we spend enormous amounts of time worrying about steriods all the while the crooks in government and wall street are looting us, our kids, and our kids kids' future...............

Talk about priorities................:LMAO

Funny, I thought this was a gambling and sports site.

Boston

EOG Dedicated

Ruining America? Hardly. I would say that most of the people who don't care about athletes cheating are those about 30 and younger. It's the way society is today. For those of us who have been following baseball for 30 years or more it's different.

Baseball records mean something to the real fans. The way players from yesterday and today are judged is by looking at stats and records. The cheaters of the last 25 years or so have ruined any comparisons between the two imo.

Now with all that said I am part of this under 30 crowd who don't give a fuck if they use or not but at the end of the day it's just a fucking game. These athletes are making headlines like they murdered someone. I understand that it's not fair looking at stats and comparing the old timers to todays players but they aren't playing each other. It's not cheating if the majority are doing it. It is a new era and this is the way sports are today. I would have assumed that most of america knew this but the way everyone seems so shocked I guess that's not the case. The media would also have you believe that the shit is poison and very bad for you but in reality there isn't one medical study to document this. There is also a big difference between use and abuse and a lot of users have no supervision and this leads to danger. It has become very clear that we are no where near legalization here like some other countries but you would think that people taking human grade gear being supervised by a doctor is much better than buying god knows what usually animal grade gear out of somebodies gym locker. Just my opinion but the media should really stop blatantly lying about the subject

texansfan

EOG Master

Now with all that said I am part of this under 30 crowd who don't give a fuck if they use or not but at the end of the day it's just a fucking game. These athletes are making headlines like they murdered someone. I understand that it's not fair looking at stats and comparing the old timers to todays players but they aren't playing each other. It's not cheating if the majority are doing it. It is a new era and this is the way sports are today. I would have assumed that most of america knew this but the way everyone seems so shocked I guess that's not the case. The media would also have you believe that the shit is poison and very bad for you but in reality there isn't one medical study to document this. There is also a big difference between use and abuse and a lot of users have no supervision and this leads to danger. It has become very clear that we are no where near legalization here like some other countries but you would think that people taking human grade gear being supervised by a doctor is much better than buying god knows what usually animal grade gear out of somebodies gym locker. Just my opinion but the media should really stop blatantly lying about the subject

How about the fact that it's illegal? We aren't talking about these guys using them for medical purposes, but they are going way above the dosage one who is using them for medical use would use.

It's not cheating? Then why are they using them in the first place? Your argument is semanitcs. Is stealing $10 somehow different than stealing $100? Stealing is stealing and cheating is cheating.

Damn I think I may unknowingly been given steriods.:shoot:

Boston

EOG Dedicated

Illegal is a relative term when talking about steroids if your not selling them the police and feds don't give a fuck what you order and put in your body. I'm saying it's not cheating NOW. These players aren't playing the old timers and my guess would be 80-90% of athletes today have juiced in their lifetime. It is a level playin field

texansfan

EOG Master

The problem with steroids are not steroids themselves in most cases but how they're used. I doubt any bodybuilders out there are using the recommended dosages when they're using them. Problems occur because they are using extremely high amounts of steroids.

texansfan

EOG Master

Illegal is a relative term when talking about steroids if your not selling them the police and feds don't give a fuck what you order and put in your body. I'm saying it's not cheating NOW. These players aren't playing the old timers and my guess would be 80-90% of athletes today have juiced in their lifetime. It is a level playin field

Really? Illegal is exactly what it means, illegal to purchase or possess them without a prescription. The police will arrest you. You will be arrested if you're ordering steroids through the mail and it's known what's in the package. You will be arrested trying to cross the border from Mexico if they find steroids.

It is cheating now, sorry. If everybody starts robbing banks does that mean it's ok? MLB policy now says it's illegal. The law has always stated they were illegal. I would also say that your figure of 80 to 90% of players juicing is ridiculous.

You can justify it however you like, wrong is wrong in the end.

Boston

EOG Dedicated

police will not arrest you for ordering steroids for personal use. That sir is crazy talk. Not that they wouldn't because they are fucking scumbags but as soon as you see it has been opened you can deny the package. It would just be a giant waste of time for everyone involved

texansfan

EOG Master

police will not arrest you for ordering steroids for personal use. That sir is crazy talk. Not that they wouldn't because they are fucking scumbags but as soon as you see it has been opened you can deny the package. It would just be a giant waste of time for everyone involved

You really have no idea what you're talking about, seriously. You have no idea about the law and how it works.

"As soon as you see it has been opened you can deny the package."
:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

You might want to stick to a topic where you at least have a fucking clue.

Boston

EOG Dedicated

You sir are an idiot people deny tampered with gear packages all the time. As long as payment isn't in your name package isn't in your name and you didn't order from any computer at your house your good. I love stupid people

texansfan

EOG Master

You sir are an idiot people deny tampered with gear packages all the time. As long as payment isn't in your name package isn't in your name and you didn't order from any computer at your house your good. I love stupid people

You have no idea, lol. Maybe someone will clue your dumbass in and you'll get it. :LMAO

Boston

EOG Dedicated

arrest all you want you silly motherfucker try to find a da to prosecute that

Boston

EOG Dedicated

people at the lowest level rarely have any idea of how things work

texansfan

EOG Master

arrest all you want you silly motherfucker try to find a da to prosecute that

You're clueless, but I wouldn't really expect any less from you. I can tell by reading what you've written about the topic that you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

I'm still laughing at the "deny the package once you see it's been tampered with." That's funny.

Boston

EOG Dedicated

You let me know when you get a conviction of somebody ordering a personal amount of gear when he denies the package without his name on it and you search his house and there is no gear or pins and nothing on his hard drive. You don't have to let me know because It will never ever happen. I'm happy they let people like you carry guns. What do you do write parking tickets

Boston

EOG Dedicated

a da would fucking laugh at you but you don't have to worry about being embarrassed like that because I'm guessing you don't work for the feds

texansfan

EOG Master

You let me know when you get a conviction of somebody ordering a personal amount of gear when he denies the package without his name on it and you search his house and there is no gear or pins and nothing on his hard drive. You don't have to let me know because It will never ever happen. I'm happy they let people like you carry guns. What do you do write parking tickets

Did you just run back from the living room after asking mommy and daddy? There's this thing called Google, use it. You know nothing about the law from what you've posted.

Are you enjoying the ass kicking by orlando tonight? :LMAO

texansfan

EOG Master

a da would fucking laugh at you but you don't have to worry about being embarrassed like that because I'm guessing you don't work for the feds

You know nothing about the law, what a DA would accept, or really anything on this subject. When you get a clue let me know.

Boston

EOG Dedicated

I just let you know. You know perfectly well it wouldn't be tried so please just stop it that is not even a question.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

If its just a game, then why cheat? They do it for personal benefit only.

If the majority of the public smoke pot, it doesn't make it legal.

Boston

EOG Dedicated

If its just a game, then why cheat? They do it for personal benefit only.

If the majority of the public smoke pot, it doesn't make it legal.

It is their job. They have a limited time to make money granted more money than most but if you told me I could take some injections and be better at my job and make more money for my family and myself There wouldn't be any hesitation in my answer