Just like last year, A Run to score in 1st inning of Marlins games is Easy $$$

JerseyShop101

EOG Dedicated
Just like last year, A Run to score in 1st inning of Marlins games is $$$

11 out of their last 13 games a run has scored in the 1st inning. Its back to being ez money again!

:thumbsup

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere
Re: Just like last year, A Run to score in 1st inning of Marlins games is Easy $$$

Wow 11 of 13...nice. Thanks for the info.

louisvillekid

EOG Dedicated
Re: Just like last year, A Run to score in 1st inning of Marlins games is Easy $$$

too bad i didn't bet them on 1st 5 innings today, hate when managers take out starting pitchers too early and then the next guys in line suck azz.

choslamshe

EOG Master

Make that 12 out of 14!!!

JerseyShop101

EOG Dedicated

13 out of the last 15 now. 87%

How does one even cap something like this as its winning with good and bad starting pitchers on the mound? But it doesn't really matter as long as it keeps cashing. Books will most likely keep the line at -150 for this prop before long.

JerseyShop101

EOG Dedicated

Got the score in 1st inning Yes at -110 at Bookmaker. Was surprised to see it at only -110.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

what was the record last year for all 162 games?

smitch124

EOG Enthusiast

Winner again

JerseyShop101

EOG Dedicated

what was the record last year for all 162 games?

I really dont know, but last season some posters were making a killing with this, especially later in the season.

Its almost like throw out all the handicapping, take it for a unit and say goodnight :)

14 out of last 16 now 88%

JerseyShop101

EOG Dedicated

Tuesday May 5th

A Score in 1st Inn YES in FLA/CIN Game

+105 Bookmaker
-105 5Dimes
+100 Jazz

LETS HIT IT!!!!

:houra

FLIP-A-COIN

EOG Addicted

Jumped on the YES tonight and love it. Like I said in my thread, these first inning wagers are nice since the bet is over quickly. No waiting around for 3 hours for a bullpen to screw it all up.

:cheers

choslamshe

EOG Master

WOWWWWW!!! I missed it, cant believe it paid ++++ money!! This is unreal. Congrats on jumping on this at such a good price!

louisvillekid

EOG Dedicated

i couldn't find this prop listed today at betjm or 2betdsi or justbet. I was looking to play it, i played it yesterday, cautiously small though cause i'm such a conspiracy theorist i'm just sure it will end once i go big on it.

JerseyShop101

EOG Dedicated

Congrats guys!, Yeah I was surprised that Betjamaica didnt have it either, was even more surprised that Bookmaker's line was better than 5dimes for the yes.

15 out of last 17 88.2%
(Won last 5 in a row)

JerseyShop101

EOG Dedicated

WEDNESDAY, MAY 6th

A Score in 1st Inn YES in ATL/FLA Game

-130 Bookmaker
-120 5Dimes
-125 Jazz

They trying to Juice us today! Hey books, it won't matter :)

LETS HIT IT!

JerseyShop101

EOG Dedicated

Another winner, Gettin It while the Gettin is Good!!!

Record is now:

16-2 89%
(Won last 6 in a row)

91023i2ndw;l

This is killer. I rode this streak for a while last year along with FLA and TEX overs. Sure beats working!

JerseyShop101

EOG Dedicated

Only book I have that has it listed right now is Bookmaker at -110, no complaints with that!! But, Come on 5D and Jazz, where's my +100? :+textinb3

Going for Lucky 7 in a row!

<TABLE class="matchupBox fontsize12" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=banner><TD colSpan=2>MLB - SCORE IN 1ST INN - May 07 </TD></TR><TR class=banner><TD colSpan=2>NATIONAL LEAGUE </TD></TR><TR class=evenRow><TD class=leftColumn><SMALL>9:05 AM</SMALL> </TD><TD class=rightColumn id=match_29_3 runat="server"><TABLE class="" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=rotCell>6951 </TD><TD class=teamCell>YES - ATL/FLA SC 1ST INN</TD><TD class=selectCell> </TD><TD class=selectCell> </TD><TD class=selectCell><LABEL class=selectedPick jQuery1241705882796="3"><INPUT class=chkbox type=checkbox CHECKED value=891588_12123_4_0_-110_MU name=game jQuery1241705882796="15"> -110 </LABEL></TD></TR><TR><TD class=rotCell>6952 </TD><TD class=teamCell>NO - ATL/FLA SC 1ST INN</TD><TD class=selectCell> </TD><TD class=selectCell> </TD><TD class=selectCell><LABEL class="" jQuery1241705882796="4"><INPUT class=chkbox type=checkbox value=891588_12123_5_0_-120_MU name=game jQuery1241705882796="16"> -120 </LABEL></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Finance

EOG Veteran

Hanley with the 2 out dinger for the Winna'.....!!!!!

JerseyShop101

EOG Dedicated

Hanley with the 2 out dinger for the Winna'.....!!!!!

Tis is just UNREAL, I thught this was a definitely loser coming down to the last out!

:houra:houra:houra

JerseyShop101

EOG Dedicated

THAT WAS EARLY AND FAST MONEY ON THIS THURSDAY!!!

UPDATED
Record is now:

17-2 89.5%
(Won last 7 in a row)

WHO NEEDS A MORRISON CHASE OR ANY OTHER SYSTEM- WE ON FIRE!!!

91023i2ndw;l

BigDaddy

EOG Master

nice run guys:cheers

JerseyShop101

EOG Dedicated

FRIDAY, MAY 8th

A Score in 1st Inn YES in FLA/COL Game

-160 Bookmaker (All I can say is DAMN!!!)
-155 5Dimes
-150 Jazz

-160 is the largest line I have ever seen for this prop, Should we take the No for more Value at +130?

F-That, no value in that when a run scored in the 1st again today!!

Nice try Books!!

Lets Cash!! Going for Numero Otto!!

17-2 89.5%
(Won last 7 in a row)

GT4224

EOG Senior Member

damn it im scared to jump on board but am so damn tempted :+clueless

FLA have scored a run in the 1st inning in just over 41% of games this year.
COL have scored a run in the 1st inning in just over 22% of games this year.

If my maths is any good (which it probably isn't!) this gives about a 54.5% chance of a run in the 1st today.

This should equate to odds of about -120

This is just team averages and doesn't account for home/away, lefty/righty, day/night etc etc etc.

Too much chalk for me to get on board today but I hope you cash it!

GT4224

EOG Senior Member

only thing that scares me is nolasco owns them so you may be banking on florida scoring a run

JerseyShop101

EOG Dedicated

FLA have scored a run in the 1st inning in just over 41% of games this year.
COL have scored a run in the 1st inning in just over 22% of games this year.

If my maths is any good (which it probably isn't!) this gives about a 54.5% chance of a run in the 1st today.

This should equate to odds of about -120

This is just team averages and doesn't account for home/away, lefty/righty, day/night etc etc etc.

Too much chalk for me to get on board today but I hope you cash it!

Yes, but this prop hits at 90%, so even -800 is good, :+textinb3

Good stuff, where you get your stats at, I'd like to see the stats for 1st inning only at Colorado.

Thanks!

GT4224

EOG Senior Member

ok jersey i am officially on board damn it!.. so beware

JerseyShop101

EOG Dedicated

No problem GT, Plenty of money to be made :)

We made lucky Otto!!

18-2 90%
(Won last 8 in a row)

GT4224

EOG Senior Member

it kills me to see all that money ive been missing.. did anyone ever come up with a larger number of how it did last season?

Glad you had the balls to go with it JerseyShop!

I get a lot of my numbers from baseball-reference.com but I keep a bunch of my own spreadsheets as well.

JerseyShop101

EOG Dedicated

Glad you had the balls to go with it JerseyShop!

I get a lot of my numbers from baseball-reference.com but I keep a bunch of my own spreadsheets as well.

Thanks a lot, Iv'e never used that site before. Thank you.:thumbsup

JerseyShop101

EOG Dedicated

Talk about fast moving line,

Was -130 at Bookmaker, quickly jumped to -145.

Not listed on 5dimes yet.

Going for Number 9 in a row! Long wait til tonight, but it'll be worth the wait!

Apple

Banned

Wow I missed out. :(

JerseyShop101

EOG Dedicated

We made it to lucky Niner!!

19-2 91%
(Won last 9 in a row)

We have to keep riding this!

91023i2ndw;l

JerseyShop101

EOG Dedicated

Going for 10 in a row today!!

Early line is <TABLE class="matchupBox fontsize12" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=evenRow><TD class=leftColumn><SMALL>12:05 PM</SMALL> </TD><TD class=rightColumn id=match_29_7 runat="server"><TABLE class="" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=rotCell>6911 </TD><TD class=teamCell>YES - FLA/COL SC 1ST INN</TD><TD class=selectCell> </TD><TD class=selectCell> </TD><TD class=selectCell><LABEL class=selectedPick jQuery1241973646046="11"><INPUT class=chkbox type=checkbox CHECKED value=892680_12123_4_0_-145_MU name=game jQuery1241973646046="39"> -145 </LABEL></TD></TR><TR><TD class=rotCell>6912 </TD><TD class=teamCell>NO - FLA/COL SC 1ST INN</TD><TD class=selectCell> </TD><TD class=selectCell> </TD><TD class=selectCell><LABEL class="" jQuery1241973646046="12"><INPUT class=chkbox type=checkbox value=892680_12123_5_0_115_MU name=game jQuery1241973646046="40"> +115 </LABEL></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
5dimes is also -145
Jazz -158

Will wait to see if line will drop a little. But either way we hit it of course!!

Lets get it!!