Friday Night Drunk Tank: MLB In Game Thread

texansfan

EOG Master
Re: Friday Night Drunk Tank: MLB In Game Thread

I just need the fish to win and my parlay with the magic is a winner.

need someone to fucking rally for me

kc sucks dick, tor sucks dick.
fuck
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

nice, now wash rl is losers since dunn is a fucking bitch
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

tor can't do shit against bitch oak, fuck

really needed nats runline +175 cancels out tor/kc losses fuck

need mo jacobs to sac fly instead of K, pleeeeeeeeease

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Fucking Royals are garbage tonight...Palmer too nasty.

there's another lost run. Jacobs Ks instead of sac fly. fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

lind getting ready to sell me out here, i know it :(

minor threat

EOG Member

Hey, I just joined- first post- but it's midnight eastern, and I need the DBacks o10.5. Wish me luck on this fucker- if I hit it it's a plus night. Otherwise, it sucks big fat ones...

bases loaded 1 out for toronto and rolen Ks

there's 3 runs i missed out on , i love bases

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Hey, I just joined- first post- but it's midnight eastern, and I need the DBacks o10.5. Wish me luck on this fucker- if I hit it it's a plus night. Otherwise, it sucks big fat ones...
Welcome to the site and to the thread. Look forward to see ya around...lot's of contests once post count is up. :cheers

Good luck to you.

welcome to eog.

i hate bases

bases loaded 1 out for tor and no runs in. Im glad i work all day and don't hafta see this stuff

headed for 0-3 close outs, sweet

mofome

Banned

jesus, this fucking fro sf comes in an gets 2 easy outs and then a walk. and now hes fucking 3 and 0 on the next guy.

fuck me in the fucking ass.

jesus

mofome

Banned

oh my fucking god. walks 50 year old, powerless loretta on 4 pitches.

kill yourself.

mofome

Banned

god damnit. nice hit and run.

lmfao...run into a fucking out. well done fuckhead.