Who has the best EOG team?

Re: Who has the best EOG team?

need ttp butler for hrs here
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

mc prolly bed now pal
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

stinks they don't load for me :(

nipple ring interesting

DefenseWins

EOG Veteran

what do all the sites put stars over everything since they want people to pay for them without lol?

If you click the pic they are uncensored.

LAD gonna stink all year on offense, better deal bills to cee for 50 cent sales

mofome

Banned

on the other hand though, zito looking good so far.

is this the dodgers minus manny? getting shut out by zito?

zito has an era well under 2.00 in his last 4. someone here saw that coming.

mo butler batting .300 now.

:houra

tripp

EOG Master

i love gall:houra

man did i ever overrate him at the start of the year though. just trust beane more than any other gm and gall was the main guy he got back for harden.

cee rallying on didley

mofome

Banned

i love gall:houra

man did i ever overrate him at the start of the year though. just trust beane more than any other gm and gall was the main guy he got back for harden.

trust in mo, that deal was awful, they got back a bag of wvu.

mofome

Banned

bills scoring 2.5 at home vs sf kills him. he had a shot with a good performance, but after that he is all but done.

lets not count it as a loss yet please.

2348ji23e

Zito is good so not a great spot for bills. Out-pitched.

what does that mean

besides jokes, not sure.

I'm 0-3 in last 3 plays

lost wash -1.5
and det -1.5 both by one so i'm 2348ji23e 2night

rjt721

EOG Master

My offense this week:

Total 57-187, 12 2B, 15 HR, 43 RBI, 39 R, 8 SB, 23 BB, 39 KO, CS, 4 HP

Still can't put Team Donuts away.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Funniest guy holding a roster spot

Dontrelle Willis

Been injured with anxiety disorder and before that

<TABLE class=tablehead cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 sizset="163" sizcache="1"><TBODY sizset="163" sizcache="1"><TR class=oddrow align=right><TD align=left>2007</TD><TD align=left>Fla</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>205.1</TD><TD>241</TD><TD>131</TD><TD>118</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>87</TD><TD>146</TD><TD>10</TD><TD align=right>15</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>--</TD><TD>5.17</TD></TR><TR class=evenrow align=right><TD align=left>2008</TD><TD align=left>Det</TD><TD>8</TD><TD>7</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>24.0</TD><TD>18</TD><TD>25</TD><TD>25</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>18</TD><TD>0</TD><TD align=right>2</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>--</TD><TD>9.38</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Why is Tuck holding him? He think we were gonna rush out and grab him