mo - Here's why you're system is idiotic. Even you can understand it.

If it's true that you believe you should always play the over in game two, then you should state that the total in game 2 should be three points higher, as an example, than game 1 in a seven game series.

With your system, if the total in game one is 192, you say play the over game two.

Now if they jack the total up to 199 game 2 then, how can you blindly play the over. The line is what's important.

Another thing that's idiotic is throwing out 5 game series. Makes NO sense.

Re: mo - Here's why you're system is idiotic. Even you can understand it.

Because you can make plays based on trends too. Its like betting the Marlins games have a score in the first inning, it is 18-2 in the last 20. Why go against it, unless you are retarded of course?

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

C'mon Raiders...7 pt adjustment for game 2? You really think any book would over inflate the total that much? :nono

That could easily lead to massive exposure with sharp money. Not a fair argument imo.

C'mon Raiders...7 pt adjustment for game 2? You really think any book would over inflate the total that much? :nono

That could easily lead to massive exposure with sharp money. Not a fair argument imo.
Just an example. I'm just stating that mo should say what the increase point total should be for game 2 instead of just saying play it without knowing.

Because you can make plays based on trends too. Its like betting the Marlins games have a score in the first inning, it is 18-2 in the last 20. Why go against it, unless you are retarded of course?
agree with trends. Baseball is the best. Hot teams, cold teams. Slumping teams and teams scoring 8 runs a night streaks.

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Yes possibly true but you never see a big adjustment from game 1 to game 2 so it is a bit of a moot point.

I handicap totals quite a bit off of trends once the season gets rolling....this is nothing more than a game 2 trend.

Let's use this one. You want to bet the Marlins to score in the first. If the line is +700, it's a great play. Now if the line is -300 then you can't play it.

Of course these are exaggerated lines to make a point.

Yes possibly true but you never see a big adjustment from game 1 to game 2 so it is a bit of a moot point.

I handicap totals quite a bit off of trends once the season gets rolling....this is nothing more than a game 2 trend.

game 2 trend used by mo is just something that will occur just because of pure math.

You have 1000 posters posting plays, one guy is going to get real hot. Then the fish tail this guy.

Let's use this one. You want to bet the Marlins to score in the first. If the line is +700, it's a great play. Now if the line is -300 then you can't play it.

Hitting at a 90% rate it is still profitable to play at -300.

What do you gain by bashing MoFo relentlessly?

A) Easing of bitterness.

B) Odd sexual gratification.

C) Projection of an insecurity upon another.

D) All of the above.

What do you gain by bashing MoFo relentlessly?

A) Easing of bitterness.

B) Odd sexual gratification.

C) Projection of an insecurity upon another.

D) All of the above.

The man was all over me yesterday with his system. He kept bringing it up. 31-10

Jimmy - Your're smart enough to understand this. All he has to do is use a binomial distribution chart with 41 trials to find out the odds of winning 31 or more times. He found one of them. Plain and simple. His system is nothing that should be followed.

I understand.

However, he plays as he likes. I like scalping, Winbet likes betting cricket, you enjoy boxing, Shrink likes ODU, Tony likes the Red Sox... To each his own.

I understand.

However, he plays as he likes. I like scalping, Winbet likes betting cricket, you enjoy boxing, Shrink likes ODU, Tony likes the Red Sox... To each his own.
How's baseball scalping going?

If aliens come down and abduct the Matchbook platform I will cry.

mofome

Banned

31-10 and raiders still insulting? This is 31-10 since I called it a system of mine, what the hate? You make threads about this even though you don't understand it, you make threads about me not being tracked even though .... i am being tracked. Get off my sack dude.

Im heading out to have a few drinks with a couple ladies, I suggest you do something similar. You may find it more gratifying than stalking me. If you dont...well...shit man. Thats not a good sign. Give it a go though and report back in tomorrow.

mofome

Banned

You come up with something and then after you call it out, watch it go 31-10. You do that and I guarantee I wont obsess over how bad it is, I will give the compliments you are due and I will hop on the money train.

:houra

You come up with something and then after you call it out, watch it go 31-10. You do that and I guarantee I wont obsess over how bad it is, I will give the compliments you are due and I will hop on the money train.

:houra

How can I compliment you for something you don't understand. All you did is keep searching for something that hit.

It could have been something as simple as flipping a coin and heads coming up. It will come out to winning 31 out of 41 with enough trials.

What you did is not a system. It will not occur if you look at enough, of what you call systems. The problem is that this has nothing to do with future occurrences of game 2 going over just as hitting 31 out of 41 heads means nothing to the next flip or future flips.

You are too stubborn to realize the truth.

mofome

Banned

How can I compliment you for something you don't understand. All you did is keep searching for something that hit.

It could have been something as simple as flipping a coin and heads coming up. It will come out to winning 31 out of 41 with enough trials.

What you did is not a system. It will not occur if you look at enough, of what you call systems. The problem is that this has nothing to do with future occurrences of game 2 going over just as hitting 31 out of 41 heads means nothing to the next flip or future flips.

You are too stubborn to realize the truth.

How can you possibly tell me what I did? I didn't search for shit, I posted it and AFTER that it turned out that it won. I came up with it just day dreaming. I posted it and its won ever since. Ask question, you dont know shit. I didnt search back, I posted this 3 years ago and its won ever since. You need to give credit where its due and just take some of the winners. Im sure you have already. You telling me what I did. Who are you? You call me out about being tracked and im in the tracker forum.

Fact is, you'll never have a winning system of your own and I do. You hate that. maybe it will lose over time, but after 3 years im at 31-10. You're going to be waiting a LONG time before this thing falls out of profit, if it ever does. You'll never have any system that you can follow strictly and watch it go 31-10 after you post it. Not ever. You don't have the mind for it. You're too simple.

:cheers

How can you possibly tell me what I did? I didn't search for shit, I posted it and AFTER that it turned out that it won. I came up with it just day dreaming. I posted it and its won ever since. Ask question, you dont know shit. I didnt search back, I posted this 3 years ago and its won ever since. You need to give credit where its due and just take some of the winners. Im sure you have already. You telling me what I did. Who are you? You call me out about being tracked and im in the tracker forum.

Fact is, you'll never have a winning system of your own and I do. You hate that. maybe it will lose over time, but after 3 years im at 31-10. You're going to be waiting a LONG time before this thing falls out of profit, if it ever does. You'll never have any system that you can follow strictly and watch it go 31-10 after you post it. Not ever. You don't have the mind for it. You're too simple.

:cheers
You are such a simpleton. Anyone with an IQ above those considered mentally challenged can see that you just stumbled on an abnormality that won't continue in the future.

You threw out 5 game series. Next you could have thrown out games that the visiting team won. All you did is keep searching for something that won given certain parameters and came up with reasoning for it.

The sad part is that you truly believe you came up with something that wins.

Do you understand what backfitting is? If you can't give me a definition then I'm wasting my time.

The best part that gave you away is considering game 2 results based upon 5 and 7 game series.

You should be a con man. simplythebest bought it.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Raiders I understand backfitting and is why i ride SSI into the ground but Mo is saying this 31-10 is posted and started at 0-0 when he started it.

If its backfitted its garbage. If he started it at 0-0 its been a nice run

Raiders I understand backfitting and is why i ride SSI into the ground but Mo is saying this 31-10 is posted and started at 0-0 when he started it.

If its backfitted its garbage. If he started it at 0-0 its been a nice run
mo losing 256 units in baseball is more impressive than 31-10.

Timetopay

EOG Master

mo- Just STFU and take the Black Hawks tonight.

they got a lot of speed...:cheers

I will say talking about a mans family Im not to excited about so I think any of you who are doing it should stick to forum stupidity

they got a lot of speed...:cheers

I will say talking about a mans family Im not to excited about so I think any of you who are doing it should stick to forum stupidity
fun to watch with that speed. You on em?

Timetopay

EOG Master

i taking sometime off. took a beating the last 18 months. regroup time

i taking sometime off. took a beating the last 18 months. regroup time
we all need a break.

Going back to mo's system, isn't it funny that he threw out 5 game series. Wonder what the record is with the 5 game series.

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr class="yspsctbg"><td class="ysptblhdr" height="18"> Team</td> <td rowspan="4" class="yspwhitebg" width="1">
</td> <td colspan="5" class="ysptblhdr widetitle" align="center">Shots on Goal</td> <td rowspan="4" class="yspwhitebg" width="1">
</td> <td colspan="3" class="ysptblhdr widetitle" align="center">Faceoffs</td> <td rowspan="4" class="yspwhitebg" width="1">
</td> <td colspan="2" class="ysptblhdr widetitle" align="center">Power Plays</td> </tr> <tr class="ysptblthbody2" align="right"> <td class="yspdetailttl" align="left" width="29%" height="18"> </td> <td class="yspdetailttl" width="7%">1st</td> <td class="yspdetailttl" width="7%">2nd</td> <td class="yspdetailttl" width="7%">3rd</td> <td class="yspdetailttl" width="7%">Total</td> <td width="4%"> </td> <td class="yspdetailttl" width="7%">Won</td> <td class="yspdetailttl" width="7%">Lost</td> <td width="4%"> </td> <td class="yspdetailttl" width="12%">Converted</td> <td class="yspdetailttl" width="9%">Total</td> </tr> <tr align="right"> <td class="team" align="left"> Chicago </td> <td> 10 </td> <td> 11 </td> <td> 9 </td> <td>30</td> <td> </td> <td>29</td> <td>36</td> <td> </td> <td>1</td> <td>5 </td> </tr> <tr align="right"> <td class="team" align="left"> Vancouver </td> <td> 11 </td> <td> 5 </td> <td> 5 </td> <td>21</td> <td> </td> <td>36</td> <td>29</td> <td> </td> <td>1</td> <td>2 </td> </tr> </tbody></table> <table border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td height="7"><spacer type="block" width="1" height="1"></td></tr></tbody></table>

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

So you're using examples that would NEVER happen to make your point? Hmmmm, seems pretty dumb to me.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

You are such a simpleton. Anyone with an IQ above those considered mentally challenged can see that you just stumbled on an abnormality that won't continue in the future.

You threw out 5 game series. Next you could have thrown out games that the visiting team won. All you did is keep searching for something that won given certain parameters and came up with reasoning for it.

The sad part is that you truly believe you came up with something that wins.

Do you understand what backfitting is? If you can't give me a definition then I'm wasting my time.

The best part that gave you away is considering game 2 results based upon 5 and 7 game series.

You should be a con man. simplythebest bought it.

HE DIDN'T THROW OUT 5 game series, he just doesn't bet them because they're not a part of the system. Why is this so hard for you to understand? His system is for 7 game series, not 5, so your five game series argument is so irrelevant it's not even funny.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

we all need a break.

Going back to mo's system, isn't it funny that he threw out 5 game series. Wonder what the record is with the 5 game series.

HE DOESN'T BET IT FOR FIVE GAME SERIES. SO WHY DOES IT MATTER WHAT THE RECORD IS WITH THAT INCLUDED?

That's like saying, well this team advanced but they were down 3-2 so if it was a 5 game series they would have lost. That future shouldn't count, because if it was a five game series they would have lost... :+textinb3 What is wrong with you?

Five game, and seven game series' are completely different series.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

timely how does Mo's cock taste?

:+textinb3

Why, because I can see how flawed Raiders view is. I told Raiders already that I think Mo's system will regress to the mean, but the 5 game argument is a retarded one.