Boston season long nba

Mr.Bartender

EOG Enthusiast
Re: Boston season long nba

holy bananas you have 12 units on the celtics tonight!

I hope they win bud. i didnt get to watch the entire game, (working) but i saw parts and couldnt believe they lost :(

Boston

EOG Dedicated

yes sir I have very little doubt the celts cover tonight as the end comes near for the season I will be hammering lines I see to be off good luck in whatever you play

Boston

EOG Dedicated

good luck to us. If I am up a good amount for the season I get more and more aggresive with my wagers. Maybe it's greed maybe it's something else but I try to maximise profits for the year mainly because this is the only sport I wager on. Well besides foots but I' not very good and have called it quits in that area because I have lost money 2 seasons in a row. I will just be a fan next year. I have already begun thinking about next year and trying to incorporate other resources to expand my wagers. I'm really considering pulling the trigger on a right angle sports totals package. From what I have heard and seen from them they are a solid group. Besides what's a few hundred dollars to find out for myself.

Mr.Bartender

EOG Enthusiast

looks like we cashed it on the celtics! wish i had the night off to celebrate with ya! qhats a right angle sports totals package?

Boston

EOG Dedicated

thanks bud it's been a rollercoaster year but I'm very happy with the way things are going right now. If it keeps up I'll be getting that benzo sooner than expected. Although not as new as yours but I can pretend haha. Not a lot of people tend to stick it out the entire year it seems but I see you have had a very good year as well. To be honest I am a little burnt out and am looking forward to the season coming to the end. This is my third thread and I think I have made somewhere around 4-5000 wagers. I also watch all of the games so I'm happy the stress is coming to an end so I can relax for the summer. Good luck to you for the remainder of the playoffs.

mr bartender fuck the cavs. Hawks can do much better percentage wise tonight. They are a much better team than their last performance.

Boston

EOG Dedicated

hawks tt over 83.5 2 units

also a ml play on the hawks but it's too small to really be mentioned

Boston

EOG Dedicated

fucking hawks are terrible

hawks under 44.5 4q 6 units
hawks under 90 2h 3 units

ATX

keep your head up. but quit dissin' these Cavs for chrissakes.:+angry2-9

Boston

EOG Dedicated

keep your head up. but quit dissin' these Cavs for chrissakes.:+angry2-9

haha Is that your squad? I don't think I have ever seen a playoff team play as badly as the hawks. Anyone on the cavs is being able to get to any spot they want to on the floor. Nobody is cutting lebron off at the rim or even guarding him for that matter. Granted lebron and mo will knock down shots but jesus atleast get a hand in their face. I'm not sure what kind of defensive system I'm watching but it involves letting your man breaze by you, not contesting shots, not even trying for defensive boards, being scared of people driving to the rack, giving up when you run into a screen, and letting anyone on the floor shoot threes at will. I'm not sure I have seen this offensive system either it includes throwing the ball out of bounds or just handing it to defenders, passing up open shots, not taking the ball to the rack, missing open 12 footers time after time, front rimming 70% of shots, when you get fouled try to get off the line as quickly as possible by bricking both fts. Hey coach for some reason this new system doesn't seem to be working.

Thugwilson

EOG Enthusiast

What up Boston, I'm in LA about to go to Vegas for the 1st time. I actually went to both games 1 and 2 for the C's and I called them both exactly to a T but I decided not to bet on game 2. Anyway I totally agree with your picks, I took the C's +4 1/2 to win 15 units and the C's +5 to win 13 units. I also took the Lakers -1 to win 30 units and the under of 194 to win 30 units. Yo that Cavs series is a wrap. I took the Cavs last night -12 1/2 to win 20 units and I will not be betting against the Cavs anytime soon unless I start losing. Lebron is one of those athletes that u just don't feel safe betting against, sort of like Brett Farve, Ovechkin, etc, etc..... :houra

Boston

EOG Dedicated

celts -2 2h 7 units are you kidding the magic fold like oragami
celts over 94 3 units

Boston

EOG Dedicated

sunday

lakers -5.5 4 units
lakers over 193.5 4 units
celts +5 -120 2 units will be adding 2 more units if the magic get hammered
celts over 192.5 4 units

Goon

EOG Member

Wait...let me get this straight...you're playing the Celtics? SHOCKING. I hope your right b/c I'd love to see the Celtics make it to the ECF and get swept out of the building by the Cavs. That series would be easy money b/c of jerkoff Boston fans thinking their team is actually good.

Boston

EOG Dedicated

rox +10 8 units
rox tt over 45 4 units

lakers didn't come to play and the rockets seem to be on a mission today and artest hasn't even been very effective thus far

Boston

EOG Dedicated

2-6
-1 unit

forgot to add some celts tt wagers it was not a losing night but I'm very unhappy at how today went. Can't wait for game 5 lines on the celts give me -5 or 6 and over 190 191 all day.

Boston

EOG Dedicated

ytd

451-413-13
+85.3 units

things have not gone well since upping the wagers.