Who has the best EOG team?

tripp

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

tripp what u want for atkins?

only thing im looking for atm is starting pitching and i doubt i can get anyone worthwhile for atkins. that's the reason i've been offering youk to everyone even though i probably like him a lot more than others. he's the only hitter on my team that could land me a good starter other than arod and arod is not leaving my team.

tripp

EOG Master

sent ya something viejo. think it's pretty fair but not sure you will want to give up one of the guys in the trade. let me know what ya think

i'm on suicide watch

hughes -25 fucks me so bad
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

i have no pitching as is. My hitters scored 200 and pitching 50 nice balance
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

rjt721

EOG Master

Cueto's been great all year. Volquez dominant last couple starts. And you have Lackey coming back.

yeah im last place in quality starts tho

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Tripp....going to live and die with Hanson...I had Youk in a couple of leagues last year and love the way he plays the game...and I like Kemp, so no deal....sorry

biggamer3

EOG Master

MC, you are usually pretty good with guys values, cant believe you traded Size for Lester that was piss poor value.

You could have gotten much more for your package

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

MC, you are usually pretty good with guys values, cant believe you traded Size for Lester that was piss poor value.

You could have gotten much more for your package

Could be...but I disagree. Lester is very good and Cano is too. Hudsons value is nothing without Manny batting 3rd.

Young is crap.

I am ready to go to war with:

Morneau, Cano, Ichiro, Granderson, Ca Lee
Bedard, Gallardo, Verlander, Lester
Papelbon and Rivera

....each and every week!

biggamer3

EOG Master

Ok gotcha, but you could have had many other top starters instead of Lester is all i am saying

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Ok gotcha, but you could have had many other top starters instead of Lester is all i am saying

Not so sure.

People have been peddling top bats for good arms. People being stingy lately. I like Lester. And I got Cano too. Don't overlook Cano. That was a key part of this deal.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

I have a feeling my team will score 100+ points today.

Bedard and Snell going...thats it.

But still have this weird feeling....

We could see huge games from Granderson and Sizemore...like 12 points each.

I will need a Papelbon and Mo save today.

Got just ONE save from both of them combined this week.....thats ugly!

biggamer3

EOG Master

Mo i am man enough to admit when i am wrong.

Looks like i was way off on Bruce, did not see him developing this quickly.

Long season left but i didnt see him as this kind of player so soon.

PS now its time for some Werth compliments

lol, cano gonna be over rated forever. Was funny seeing people think he's one of the best pure hitters in the game

nah, weeks is already better than everyone said he would be. No reason to push it more

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

nah, weeks is already better than everyone said he would be. No reason to push it more
<INPUT id=gwProxy type=hidden><!--Session data--><INPUT id=jsProxy onclick=jsCall(); type=hidden>

...but not better than OVERATED Cano....right?

never knew they were hyped to be the same caliber players

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Cano will finish the year above .320. How is Cano overrated? What is going to happen when Adam Jones goes through a slump Mo? People are going to tell you that they told you so, and that he was overrated, and you're going to say it's just a slump and you'll be right.

Cano has shown he can crank the ball in the MLB. He was hurt last year, and he struggled, but he's back and he's just going through a slump now. He's one of the better second basemen in this league, and he is a very good hitter.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

never knew they were hyped to be the same caliber players

Rickie Weeks may have been the most overrated player in baseball since he came in the league. Everyone kept saying how good he was going to be, and he never became that player. He's been horrible the last two years, but he kept his job because of his "potential". He looks fine this year, but he'll suck in the end.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Cano will be huge.

Its the flavor of the day with players in this league.

Last week Lester was god. This week he's Jose Lima.

rjt721

EOG Master

Cano will finish the year above .320. How is Cano overrated? What is going to happen when Adam Jones goes through a slump Mo? People are going to tell you that they told you so, and that he was overrated, and you're going to say it's just a slump and you'll be right.

Cano has shown he can crank the ball in the MLB. He was hurt last year, and he struggled, but he's back and he's just going through a slump now. He's one of the better second basemen in this league, and he is a very good hitter.
Is he a top three 2B, as people in this league have proclaimed him to be? Of course not.

Guy has no speed and doesn't walk. Average 2B in this league, nothing more.

tripp

EOG Master

haha love all this trash talk for someone hitting .323 with 6 hrs and only 12 k's. he's sick.

also, damon is a monster this year.

haha love all this trash talk for someone hitting .323 with 6 hrs and only 12 k's. he's sick.

also, damon is a monster this year.

don't know wtf happened to damon

tripp

EOG Master

franklin blows the save by giving up a HR to a pitcher:LMAO

mc will beat viejo now. bedard somehow didn't get the L, and then mo got the save and lee hit a homer. viejo was looking in good shape though, sucks for him that he will lose because of a shutout be freaking verlander, but it could have been worse - it could have been zach duke or stults.:doh1

this cecil kid for toronto looks really good