Are You Ready for some FOOTBALL!

Re: Are You Ready for some FOOTBALL!

I might have to get New England Euphoria season tickets also, winkyduck! And it's my seat for life because I don't know who will want to sit in it after I'm done watching one of those games!

:doggie

By the looks of the schedule, there are only TWO home games for the whole season! I might have to go on some road trips. :)

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Reload - TMI! TMI! TMI! if we ever CUM to a game together make sure we don't shake hands any time after the game starts :doh1

i don't know if they are looking for people to work the sidelines but if so i am their man. even better - how great would it be to be the towel boy in THIS league! no big fat ugly smelly men to deal with - but rather just the opposite. and if they make me towel boy and let me watch them shower i will be able to save the team some money - they won't need a "towel rack" - i will be able to "provide" one of them - trust e it would be long and hard enoug h to hold 900 towels for several hours

Reload - TMI! TMI! TMI! if we ever CUM to a game together make sure we don't shake hands any time after the game starts :doh1

i don't know if they are looking for people to work the sidelines but if so i am their man. even better - how great would it be to be the towel boy in THIS league! no big fat ugly smelly men to deal with - but rather just the opposite. and if they make me towel boy and let me watch them shower i will be able to save the team some money - they won't need a "towel rack" - i will be able to "provide" one of them - trust e it would be long and hard enoug h to hold 900 towels for several hours

I am with you there, winkyduck - I would volunteer in any way possible after looking at these girls on the roster!

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

By the looks of the schedule, there are only TWO home games for the whole season! I might have to go on some road trips. :)

your heart and other body parts might not be able to take more than 2 games - so for the first few seasons 2 should be more than enough. it might take you that long to rest and recover from each game. i know after each home game i would need a shower more than the players although theirs would be hot and mine would need to be about 30-below zero

Bagiant

EOG Dedicated

Just got invited by my cousin to come out to Joisey and see the Chargers play the Giants on November 8th.