Hogan...Sunday 5/10

Happy Mother's Day and may the baseball gods quit taking all Hogan's money away...lost 4 days in a row..so fade away.

Bet Boston yesterday and its over before it even begins..great bet...then take St L....bad bet ...Hogan can't get Cincy right, had them earlier in week against Milw...5-0 in top of first Brewers...it's over before it begins...great bet and Cincy has not lost since...added Yanks last night..hell they are hot with Alex back....Balt scores 8 in the second inning...hell it's over before it begins...do you see a pattern here :doh1
Lost 4 days in a row..so fade away

Cincy -115...Going with this great pitcher for the Reds..I expect about 7-0 by 3rd inning by Cards.

Yanks -145...Either Hogan is just stuborn or a martindale guy...I expect about 6-1 by 4th inning by Birds

Two winners today guys...Fade Hogan or Bet Hogan

How much longer till SEC Football :doh1

One more thing...did you see that guy from Dallas foul the guy from Denver yesterday on National TV for all to see...what a joke the NBA is :LMAO

Re: Hogan...Sunday 5/10

Good luck today, Hogan! Hope it all turns around for you.

And yeah, that non-call in the Mavericks game hurt the reload-er nation and our NBA bankrolls yesterday.

Yes, I had just got in and saw that last play in the Denver/Dallas game..awful awful situation. Not right by any stretch.

Yes, Hogan is very frustrated right now Reload...Thanks and good luck to you today and the NBA or what ever you call it.

Looking good for the faders

Cincy down 5-4

Yanks down 3-1

No comebacks lately for Hogan either, so if you faded your looking goood :cheers