HOW SHARP ARE YOU? USE THE SHARPOMETER TO FIND OUT

WINBET

EOG Dedicated
Re: HOW SHARP ARE YOU? USE THE SHARPOMETER TO FIND OUT

:doh1

Maybe the accident already happened. :train:

It did with that Boston M/L :blink: why do people take on bets heavier than -110, its suicide in the long run and just what the books are fishing for.

Diogee gets a :thumbsup on the machine. :cheers

Nice job by Lester...What the F)(*!??!?!??

Got the game over, hoping to salvage the TT over at this point

2348ji23e

I should have listened to you Winny, and since i thought they would win by atleast 3 there was no reason to play anything but the runline. :doh1

I should have listened to you Winny, and since i thought they would win by atleast 3 there was no reason to play anything but the runline. :doh1

I did way too many plays as well. :shoot:
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

cassiusclay

EOG Master

you guys that took boston without doing your own homework....2938u4ji23

What did i miss? Just seemed very easy to me, and didnt put more than 10 mins into the pick...guess im just a square.

you guys that took boston without doing your own homework....2938u4ji23

TT usually wins on his plays from what i saw. I didn't like the game really. But played on his advice. Win some , lose some taking other peoples plays. I'll be alright
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

I already had some, then doubled up when i saw he liked it so much. Nobody to blame but myself for being stupid.

When was the last time Lester gave up 6 at home?

For the purposes of this discussion, we'll ignore the next 7 that they put up(so far) :+angry2-9

When was the last time Lester gave up 6 at home?

For the purposes of this discussion, we'll ignore the next 7 that they put up(so far) :+angry2-9

no worries. Get em back next time is all :cheers

Boston getting to 6 here would be Excellente!

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

:thumbsup :cocktail if you start posting team totals again. :cheers

My decision to not play high stakes fantasy baseball to stay fresh for high stakes fantasy football has led me to not watch much as much baseball aside from Royals and other AL central games. Without watching pitchers, I cannot define value in my mind. NBA playoffs by far my best money making time of year annually, so when those are over I will get myself in gear on baseball again I would imagine.

WINBET

EOG Dedicated

My decision to not play high stakes fantasy baseball to stay fresh for high stakes fantasy football has led me to not watch much as much baseball aside from Royals and other AL central games. Without watching pitchers, I cannot define value in my mind. NBA playoffs by far my best money making time of year annually, so when those are over I will get myself in gear on baseball again I would imagine.

I realise posting opinions leave one open to ridicule but its by pooling valueable thoughts that everyone benefits. Of course the other side is there's so many nonsense cases on these Forums nothing ever gets off the ground. :cheers