Anyone do the cardboard trick?

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!
I'm watching Lakers now on delay and then i'm going to pick up the Ducks and Wings on delay. The trick is to not find out the Ducks/Wings score while watching the Lakers game. So, what i do is take a piece of cardboard and but it at the bottom of the tv so i don't see the scrolling scores.

I hate when one sports program feels the need to update scores from other games or other leagues....last i checked, there was a million ways to get scores if you want them at the tips of your fingers, you don't need to have scores forced down your throat. I can find out any score on the internet in 5 seconds if i want to.

Hennessey

EOG Dedicated
Re: Anyone do the cardboard trick?

wings up 3-0

:LMAO

FK, you do know there are people w/out the internet, right? Not many, but a couple... I think they appreciate the score updates so they don't have to wait for tomorrow's newspaper or the 11 o'clock news. just sayin...

louisvillekid

EOG Dedicated
Re: Anyone do the cardboard trick?

i'm one of the people that is always wanting the score updates, but when i want them the channel i'm watching won't show them, then as soon as i check my phone or a computer, then the channel shows them.