The Bitch Thread!!!

This will be the thread where you can call out people who you think are bitches. I will start off the party and say that i think........:pop:

Re: The Bitch Thread!!!

You see, Blondie, there are good bitches and there are bad bitches. And i know that you are one bad bitch, but are still a good bitch. And Pecos Bill is the kind of bitch that is a dumb bitch which is a bad bitch. Do you see what im getting at here?

ATX

As one of the top bitches at EOG, I personally consider this an insult that you would put this person in comparison with my abilities. 2938u4ji23

wow! Blondie I had you pegged as a much better person than that!! :+textinb3

ATX

Keep that shit outta here on Mother's day.

No need to drag is poor poor mother into this hasn't she suffered enough :shoot:

not sure if that is a "bitch" in your avatar...but a very nice looking beast either way. I love Saints...just too much to put them through the summers in Texas. next door neighbor had one when I was growing up...it seemed happy, fighting under the fence with my sister's Shih Tzu, lol. Never saw it not panting heavily from the heat.

Sorry to ruin your thread Brick.

Blondie

EOG Master

not sure if that is a "bitch" in your avatar...but a very nice looking beast either way. I love Saints...just too much to put them through the summers in Texas. next door neighbor had one when I was growing up...it seemed happy, fighting under the fence with my sister's Shih Tzu, lol. Never saw it not panting heavily from the heat.

Sorry to ruin your thread Brick.

I have no idea if the pic is male or female. I am guessing though by the size and stature of the dog that it is a male. Most females are not that big.

I have three Saints. Two of them are like my kids they are that spoiled. The other one my husband spoils as she irritates me to no end.

This is about to become a motherfucker thread, and i will be the motherfucker of all of your mothers... since you want to play hardball. oij213490

Blondie

EOG Master

This is about to become a motherfucker thread, and i will be the motherfucker of all of your mothers... since you want to play hardball. oij213490

I don't think so. :+whipping

I have never fucked a mother in my life :finger004

Blondie

EOG Master

what is the maximum number of people I am allowed to call out?

If I am not towards the top of this list I will be offended and will have to try harder.

Then again, if I am I will be offended and will feel the need to ensure I keep the title.

mofome

Banned

haha you are not close.

BSH, something of this nature should be done in person. I would like that very much.

ATX

If I am not towards the top of this list I will be offended and will have to try harder.

Then again, if I am I will be offended and will feel the need to ensure I keep the title.

Blondie is gwumpy Blondie is tired Blondie is bock bock chicken in foul mood

ATX

pet chickens are awesome BTW

not that I have one but whatever

fucking Blondie sucks

girls are too moody

how the F do I embed VIDE0?

it wont work!!

ATX...You cant hold my jock in CFB...What was your DOCUMENTED RECORD IN CFB LAST YEAR?