Only a pure piece of shit would post a stale Lakers -3.5 at 6:38pm Pacific Time..

Apple

Banned
Re: Only a pure piece of shit would post a stale Lakers -3.5 at 6:38pm Pacific Time..

<TABLE class=tborder id=post2145124 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 05-09-09, 06:38 PM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #1461 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>ATX<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_2145124", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Veteran

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_2145124 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> Re: NBA for opening week
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>G4 Lakers -3.5 over Houston for 2.2%
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> </TD><TD class=alt1 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Apple

Banned
Re: Only a pure piece of shit would post a stale Lakers -3.5 at 6:38pm Pacific Time..

It just shows you the type of character a person has.. Let alone they dont post a record, but posting lines that don't even exist?

Sure helps those who follow, line is -6 everywhere now.. Real Mickey mouse shit there

ATX

I can still get 4. I post what I bet after I bet it. unlike the Goon, I'm not looking for a following. my thread is more or less a diary, I don't post everything I bet and I don't remember posting anything that isn't pretty much w/a even though I am betting different numbers fairly often. I just got another dime and a half on LA -4, and it would be pretty dumb to say where. I know of 2 other shops that are still at -4 but not at -110.

Apple

Banned

You can still get -4?

Where?

Lying prick

Apple

Banned

Every major book other than the Greek is showiing -6.. Greek is showing -5.5..
Every book moved their line at 6:30pm.. Please mention the mickey mouse book that still has -4, please..

lying scumbag.

ATX

It just shows you the type of character a person has.. Let alone they dont post a record, but posting lines that don't even exist?

Sure helps those who follow, line is -6 everywhere now.. Real Mickey mouse shit there

I don't post a record to keep undesirables such as yourself out of my threads. I've already gone over that. I also feel that anyone that wants to follow someone else should at the very least do a little homework. That homework should include adding up a handicapper's wins, losses, and total ROI. I also posted the LA/Houston 2nd half bet late, I forgot to hit reply, it was losing when I finally did post it, I only posted it late b/c I'd like to have as many of my NBA playoff bets in the thread so when I go back later I can work on weaknesses for next year. If you think I lose, that's fine. I'm not going to hit someone in the face with math. I'm not going to waste time and energy disputing some sort of record-keeping error. It works. I haven't had any problems, except for you, and I find you funny. This all coming from someone betting aggro moneyline parlays and incorporating that into a record, boasting 60% winners. Big difference between -110 and -130 or more, but you may not even know this.

munson15

I want winners...

ATX posts some of his plays well after he bets them. I know because I look often, the thread is meant to be a self-tracker more than anything, I believe. I can see where one could get the wrong impression based purely on the time of the post, but ATX is a solid guy who talks theory and handicapping often in his thread. Not only that, but he's good at what he does. I like reading both of you guys, so I hope we can raise the level of discourse.:cheers

ATX

ATX posts some of his plays well after he bets them. I know because I look often, the thread is meant to be a self-tracker more than anything, I believe. I can see where one could get the wrong impression based purely on the time of the post, but ATX is a solid guy who talks theory and handicapping often in his thread. Not only that, but he's good at what he does. I like reading both of you guys, so I hope we can raise the level of discourse.:cheers

right, I've voiced my opinion on the subject at various times throughout the thread. I don't usually post something if it has moved an amount that is in my opinion, unbettable. I forgot to post Denver for the series over Dallas prior to game one, I didn't realize it until it moved more than 50 cents or so which is a lot closer to what I felt it should be and I have it for a big chunk of BR, so I didn't post it. I got some of my Cavs game 3 bet at -7, some at -8, I only posted -8. On 2nd halves a LOT of the time I'm getting a half point better on something and it moves, when I finish up I almost always post what is w/a and usually use pinnacle, oly, bj, wsex, phoenix, etc when I'm betting into bodog, SIA, 360, and other books with somewhat rogue lines. I don't even mention what I'm getting thru the Chinese...huge Rocket fanbase there.

cheapseats

EOG Master

G, read the main forum post on yao, looks like winky got -3.5 as well....

Apple

Banned

I don't post a record to keep undesirables such as yourself out of my threads. I've already gone over that. I also feel that anyone that wants to follow someone else should at the very least do a little homework. That homework should include adding up a handicapper's wins, losses, and total ROI. I also posted the LA/Houston 2nd half bet late, I forgot to hit reply, it was losing when I finally did post it, I only posted it late b/c I'd like to have as many of my NBA playoff bets in the thread so when I go back later I can work on weaknesses for next year. If you think I lose, that's fine. I'm not going to hit someone in the face with math. I'm not going to waste time and energy disputing some sort of record-keeping error. It works. I haven't had any problems, except for you, and I find you funny. This all coming from someone betting aggro moneyline parlays and incorporating that into a record, boasting 60% winners. Big difference between -110 and -130 or more, but you may not even know this.

blah blah blah.. More twisting bullshit just like in the other thread that backfired on you.. I get along with just about everyone in the sports threads but your crazy ass, don't you think there is a reason for that?

You're a phony, not only that you are a scumbag to boot. I usually ignore you and your thread but I've been told by numerous others that you post fake/stale lines and I was curious to see if you were doing something like that in the Lakers game.. And when I checked, BOOM, they were right about you..

Apple

Banned

G, read the main forum post on yao, looks like winky got -3.5 as well....

HUGE difference, winky mentioned liking it yesterday.. And almost surely didn't wait til 6:30pm PT to make the bet at the very last second the line came out..

<TABLE class=tborder id=post2143457 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 05-08-09, 10:01 PM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #23 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>winkyduck<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_2143457", true); </SCRIPT>
The Sultan of Twat

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_2143457 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> Re: The Lakers are Dead..........
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by gynecologist
Good call winky, I wasn't as confident as you were, I knew they'd win one just wasn't sure it would of been tonight..

Lakers have now defeated the Rockets in 6 out of 7 games this season..

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
too easy

Sunday they make it 7 of 8

i look for the line to come about Lakers -4

if so - i can't empty my pockets fast enuf to play the Lakers..........anything UNDER 6 is a GIFT
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> </TD><TD class=alt1 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=4 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead>winkyduck</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>View Public Profile</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Send a private message to winkyduck</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Find More Posts by winkyduck</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>http://forums.eog.com/profile.php?do=addlist&userlist=buddy&u=279</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

ATX made no mention of betting the Lakers and posted the play well after every major book moved the line significantly.

Mickey Mouse move from a scumbag lying piece of shit is all it is..

Apple

Banned

right, I've voiced my opinion on the subject at various times throughout the thread. I don't usually post something if it has moved an amount that is in my opinion, unbettable. I forgot to post Denver for the series over Dallas prior to game one, I didn't realize it until it moved more than 50 cents or so which is a lot closer to what I felt it should be and I have it for a big chunk of BR, so I didn't post it. I got some of my Cavs game 3 bet at -7, some at -8, I only posted -8. On 2nd halves a LOT of the time I'm getting a half point better on something and it moves, when I finish up I almost always post what is w/a and usually use pinnacle, oly, bj, wsex, phoenix, etc when I'm betting into bodog, SIA, 360, and other books with somewhat rogue lines. I don't even mention what I'm getting thru the Chinese...huge Rocket fanbase there.

blah, blah, blah..

What Mickey Mouse book was still offering -4 when every other "REAL" book had -6?

cheapseats

EOG Master

here is what i saw

me, too - thought he might be so i GRABBED a LARGE stake of Lakers -3.5 figuring it might go up once word was out on whether Yao might be back or not for G4

sense we see Lakers -5 or more now

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master

Don't know if my tracker is wrong...but i'm showing -3.5/4 at BetPhx, VegasVic, SPoint, Lucky's, Wager St, Las Palmas, SportBet, SBG, and BetMania.

ATX

blah blah blah.. More twisting bullshit just like in the other thread that backfired on you.. I get along with just about everyone in the sports threads but your crazy ass, don't you think there is a reason for that?

You're a phony, not only that you are a scumbag to boot. I usually ignore you and your thread but I've been told by numerous others that you post fake/stale lines and I was curious to see if you were doing something like that in the Lakers game.. And when I checked, BOOM, they were right about you..

who, what, when, where?

this was posted late...

G32h LaHou over 97 for .7%

I forgot hit reply. It was losing horribly when I posted it.
I was wasted, and I also didn't want to represent something like an 8-0 run without a loss when in reality I was going to lose one...it won irregardless. You should concentrate more on handicapping. Ask questions such as "do you still like LA laying 6?" answer: YES. but I might do something else when it moves past 7.

Apple

Banned

here is what i saw

me, too - thought he might be so i GRABBED a LARGE stake of Lakers -3.5 figuring it might go up once word was out on whether Yao might be back or not for G4

sense we see Lakers -5 or more now

Which means he grabbed before he knew for sure.. winky isn't like ATX

Apple

Banned

Don't know if my tracker is wrong...but i'm showing -3.5/4 at BetPhx, VegasVic, SPoint, Lucky's, Wager St, Las Palmas, SportBet, SBG, and BetMania.

You're tracker is wrong... Try going to any of those books and see if you could get -3.5 or -4... I challenge anyone to showcase a book that is showing -4 right now..

Every book moved to -5.5 or -6.. ATX fairytales, dont exist.

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Most books had it down...I know Betjam and Phoenix for sure took it down to wait out the line move. I'm showing Pinny didn't move off of -3.5 until 6:36:13 Pacific time.

Cannon

Banned

Check this guys IP he might be Chuck Luck posting lines that don't exist and games that have started.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

i did make a play on the game - the time stamp is PDT....FYI

made it at 9A saturday...............LONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG before any word of Yao being out hit the wires. i did it because playing some hoops myself and having wrecked my ankle(s) before i pretty much knew Yao was probably gonna miss the game or be no better than 50/50 to play and i wanted to get down on the Lakers BEFORE word got out on Yao knowing full well once it did the game would be taken OTB and then re-booked at a much higher price

<TABLE style="BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: gray; BORDER-RIGHT-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: gray; WIDTH: 90%; BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse; BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: gray; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: gray; BORDER-LEFT-WIDTH: 0px" border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=4><TBODY><TR><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: 1px solid; BORDER-RIGHT: 1px solid" class=DetalleTabla align=middle>$120
</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: 1px solid; BORDER-RIGHT: 1px solid" class=DetalleTabla align=middle>$100
</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: 1px solid; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; BORDER-TOP: 1px solid; BORDER-RIGHT: 1px solid" class=DetalleTabla align=left> NBA [725] Lakers (L A) PS -3 -120 Buy +?
</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: 1px solid; BORDER-RIGHT: 1px solid" class=DetalleTabla align=middle>Straight</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: 1px solid; BORDER-RIGHT: 1px solid" class=DetalleTabla align=middle>I</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: 1px solid; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; BORDER-TOP: 1px solid; BORDER-RIGHT: 1px solid" class=DetalleTabla align=middle>05/09/09 09:01 AM</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

ATX

Most books had it down...I know Betjam and Phoenix for sure took it down to wait out the line move. I'm showing Pinny didn't move off of -3.5 until 6:36:13 Pacific time.

exactly. what is the issue? swing and miss by Goon. :doh1

Blondie

EOG Master

There is NO bashing in the picks forums.

You know this already Gyno, I should NOT have to be telling you this.

Thank you.

whalewager

EOG Senior Member

What's the difference between a pure piece of shit and a unpure one

ATX

wow ATX is a lying sack of shit

that is too funny...coming from...:LMAO

lying about what? LA closing over 7? line being -3/3'/-3/3'/4 ???

like I said before at -6 for the same amount, will probably close over 7

At what times did I bet LA? nobody cares.

like I said before at -6 for the same amount, will probably close over 7

probably a good idea to work on beating closing numbers for starters...:pop:

J

joeybagadonuts

Guys, ATX is a good guy and someone who 99.9% of this forum could learn from.

Just my .02
12io4j2w90

cheapseats

EOG Master

there you go, all the negative bullshit and you lost..

tripp

EOG Master

Guys, ATX is a good guy and someone who 99.9% of this forum could learn from.

Just my .02
12io4j2w90

agree. some may not like him but when it comes to gambling he is one of the few id trust to follow and learn from.

ATX

it's not that big of a deal, really. I had won 11 in a row until the Lakers didn't show up. if the line had settled at 7' I would have come back the other way with Houston, when it crossed 8 I decided just to go with my position. mistake, since I almost always bet teams with an injury, and I knew the public was on LA big time.

ATX

I also know that people generally follow their own devices betting on sports. Following? no. People are going to hopefully make up their own minds. I'm no stranger to silly forum wars, but I generally try to keep it out of the sports forum, it gets to be a mess to wade through and I don't take much of it seriously.

Cheapseats, just a bad call on my part with the Lakers. I thought about it for a long time and it's hard to change course with a 5 point line move. The gray area between holding positions/beating closing numbers (market approach) and straight up handicapping is probably the most difficult aspect.

Apple

Banned

exactly. what is the issue? swing and miss by Goon. :doh1

swing and miss, naw thats what happened with you and the other misfit here in the other thread that backfired on you two..

You didn't say it was Pinnacle, you said it was some Mickey Mouse book that still had -4 available an hour later which was bullshit. You offer similar bullshit when you claim to bet multiple dimes on games and act like an internet bigshot.. If you're not lying about that then you took a horrific beating on the Lakers blowout tonight, OUCH.. :hangt

Guess justice was served.. but don't worry, I won't beat up on you anymore and anyway you started this by stalking me..

I really dont like wasting time with this shit cause it takes away from time spent looking at games and other sports related stuff.. but I just had to say something after that bush league tactic you pulled.. nonetheless please go ahead and continue with gay ass diary :LMAO

Later ATX and please continue to stalk me, I'll just go back to ignoring you like I've been doing.. Keep posting about me, it will showcase how I live in your warped mind.

ATX

screen books moved to -5.5
I had 3 books still clinging to -4, at time of post.
I didn't bet through Pinnacle on this game, I bet it well before I posted it and the game moved while I was typing it, slow poke.

backfired? I basically broke even on the day. run your mouth after you bang out 10 in a row 2 separate times in the playoffs. I will continue to harass you, it's the only thing you seem to understand. Justice? good to know you are rooting against me. I don't feel so bad about making you look....like your picture. oij213490

ATX

nice fully stocked snack machine, wtf.
:pullhairnice

you should probably go with something completely different. :+clueless