Who has the best EOG team?

rjt721

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

<table style="width: 625px; height: 441px;" class="page" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr valign="top"><td width="800" height="650"><table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr class="bg0" align="left"><td colspan="6">Power Rankings</td></tr> <tr class="bg4" align="left"><td>Rank</td><td>Team</td><td>Record</td><td>Points</td><td>Brkdn</td><td>Power</td></tr><tr class="bg2" valign="middle" align="right" height="17"><td align="middle">1</td><td align="left">Chutes and Batters</td><td>11.5</td><td>12</td><td>11</td><td>34.5</td></tr><tr class="bg2" valign="middle" align="right" height="17"><td align="middle">2</td><td align="left">MadCapper</td><td>8.5</td><td>11</td><td>12</td><td>31.5</td></tr><tr class="bg2" valign="middle" align="right" height="17"><td align="middle">3</td><td align="left">biggamer</td><td>8.5</td><td>9</td><td>10</td><td>27.5</td></tr><tr class="bg2" valign="middle" align="right" height="17"><td align="middle">4</td><td align="left">YOYOMA</td><td>11.5</td><td>7</td><td>8.5</td><td>27</td></tr><tr class="bg2" valign="middle" align="right" height="17"><td align="middle">4</td><td align="left">Timetopay's Stallions</td><td>8.5</td><td>10</td><td>8.5</td><td>27</td></tr><tr class="bg2" valign="middle" align="right" height="17"><td align="middle">6</td><td align="left">Viejo</td><td>8.5</td><td>5</td><td>4</td><td>17.5</td></tr><tr class="bgFan" valign="middle" align="right" height="17"><td align="middle">6</td><td align="left"> RJ</td><td>4.5</td><td>8</td><td>5</td><td>17.5</td></tr><tr class="bg2" valign="middle" align="right" height="17"><td align="middle">8</td><td align="left">tripp</td><td>4.5</td><td>2</td><td>6</td><td>12.5</td></tr><tr class="bg2" valign="middle" align="right" height="17"><td align="middle">8</td><td align="left">Joey</td><td>1.5</td><td>4</td><td>7</td><td>12.5</td></tr><tr class="bg2" valign="middle" align="right" height="17"><td align="middle">10</td><td align="left">Cee</td><td>4.5</td><td>6</td><td>1</td><td>11.5</td></tr><tr class="bg2" valign="middle" align="right" height="17"><td align="middle">11</td><td align="left">Field Of Dreams</td><td>4.5</td><td>3</td><td>2</td><td>9.5</td></tr><tr class="bg2" valign="middle" align="right" height="17"><td align="middle">12</td><td align="left">The Paper Boys</td><td>1.5</td><td>1</td><td>3</td><td>5.5</td></tr><tr class="bg4"><td colspan="6" align="center">Standings Updated as of: 5/11/09 1:42 AM EST</td></tr></tbody></table>
</td> <td width="10"> </td></tr></tbody></table>

mofome

Banned

i need to make a deal giving more guys than im getting, i gots tooo many people!

lets wheel and deal fuckuhs

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Still hot under the collar about losing this week...-2.17 for Sunday..

I'm liable to deal anyone right about now...

biggamer3

EOG Master

I feel a big day for deals

Cant believe i traded for a guy who can hurt me on a week to week basis.

Unreal actually that Davis is on pace for 225K's and that pace is conservative!

Timetopay

EOG Master

VD got the hose. A negative Sunday is hard to do.

Tripper cant do that deal. We just talked about what I gave up for Hally and gave up Pedroia and Harang basically and I would value that higher than Arod.

Im probably just gonna roll with my roster unless its smaller trades.

Timetopay

EOG Master

I feel a big day for deals

Cant believe i traded for a guy who can hurt me on a week to week basis.

Unreal actually that Davis is on pace for 225K's and that pace is conservative!

Gamer why do that with waiver guys better. Just cause he is at home all week?

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Mo,

I'll go double or nothing with you too...

Teams the way they are now. (If trades are made one of us can break deal.)

Deals?

biggamer3

EOG Master

Still hot under the collar about losing this week...-2.17 for Sunday..

I'm liable to deal anyone right about now...
OMG its sad to see what your SP looks like after you once had some studs in there.

Everyone besides Harang is a matchups guy

Baker, Scott SP MIN A DET DET DET @NYY @NYY @NYY 68 31 A SP
Galarraga, Armando SP DET A @MIN @MIN @MIN OAK OAK OAK 91 68 A SP
Harang, Aaron SP CIN A @ARI @ARI @ARI @SD @SD @SD 96 82 A SP
Hochevar, Luke SP KC A @OAK @OAK BAL BAL BAL BAL 53 33 A SP
Zimmermann, Jordan SP WAS A @SF @SF @SF PHI PHI PHI 65 40 A SP

biggamer3

EOG Master

Gamer why do that with waiver guys better. Just cause he is at home all week?

If i didnt start Sonny he was Waiver wired and i didnt like ANY 3B on the wire more then Davis for this week.

Feliz and Reynolds are worse then CD IMO

biggamer3

EOG Master

Gamer,

Tripp was peddling Youk.

Nothing wrong with that, his value is at about as high as it will ever get and he wants SP

Thing is i dont really need Youk right now so i am trying to make a deal if i am going to accept that one.

Want to trade Pujols for pitching and a hitter

who wants the machine most?

biggamer3

EOG Master

Yup. I'd lay -1000 on it.

OK deal :cheers:cheers:cheers

Now let me address my players, "Chris Davis, stop fucking swinging for the fences on EVERY At Bat, dude start making contact, this week during BP you will be bunting the entire time"

Ok thing i got Davis straightened out

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Nothing wrong with that, his value is at about as high as it will ever get and he wants SP

Thing is i dont really need Youk right now so i am trying to make a deal if i am going to accept that one.

Want to trade Pujols for pitching and a hitter

who wants the machine most?

before he gets suspended for 50 games?

Hehe...i have interest....what can we do?

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

real good hitter PLUS gallardo...

not quite sure I can do that.

Ichiro, Granderson, Morneau, Lee + Gallardo may be too rich for me :(

biggamer3

EOG Master

real good hitter PLUS gallardo...

not quite sure I can do that.

Ichiro, Granderson, Morneau, Lee + Gallardo may be too rich for me :(

I hear ya, but to get the best player in fantasy land isnt cheap.

If you had a Linc or Santana i would understand but Gallardo and and great hitter IMO equals Pujy

Morn and Gallardo and we are deals:cheers

Tuckman

Uh Poster

i want pujols, whjat would it take? i am out in 7 minutes for day and wont be able to check back in

biggamer3

EOG Master

Since you are so confident in Verly, Lester and Bedard u can deal Gallardo for the premier bat in the league

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

I hear ya, but to get the best player in fantasy land isnt cheap.

If you had a Linc or Santana i would understand but Gallardo and and great hitter IMO equals Pujy

Morn and Gallardo and we are deals:cheers
Yea...I cant do Morneau and Gallardo.

Sorry my man.