OUCH, lost orlando moneyline on a buzzer beater from big baby davis?

biggamer3

EOG Master
Re: OUCH, lost orlando moneyline on a buzzer beater from big baby davis?

Mo that must have been brutal but i was on the other end so i dont feel ur pain.

Though Celts deserved this win as they lead the entire second half

mofome

Banned

eh i didnt watch a second, i just put in some bets and left to watch some movies. got my ass kicked all day.

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

you can't say boston deserved that game...it's the freaking nba. pierce wasn't going to shoot 100% the entire second half

if turk figures out how to make a shot then orlando wins. terrible shot selection by turk, cost orlando the game

maverick

EOG Veteran

I had Orlando ML..........If you would have told me beforehand that Davis would have to hit 2 contested outside jumpshots inside of 40 seconds for me to lose I might have doubled my bet........the one before to put Boston up by 1 was a tough shot, the defender was right in his grill.............

ronaldn

EOG Member

Can someone confirm this for me? On the replay it appeared to me that the shot went in off the glass but couldnt tell for sure. If so, it had to be sheer luck asplayers shooting ~18ft jumpers dont aim for the glass.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

Can someone confirm this for me? On the replay it appeared to me that the shot went in off the glass but couldnt tell for sure. If so, it had to be sheer luck asplayers shooting ~18ft jumpers dont aim for the glass.

i saw nothing but net

rickdee

EOG Senior Member

you can't say boston deserved that game...it's the freaking nba. pierce wasn't going to shoot 100% the entire second half

if turk figures out how to make a shot then orlando wins. terrible shot selection by turk, cost orlando the game

Turk was putting up hero shots and he is far from a hero-

tripp

EOG Master

unless you're tim duncan.

it didn't hit glass though. big baby was clutch last night, two long jump shots. doc went fucking nuts after he hit that last shot