Mother Day NHL...

Hawks Fan

EOG Enthusiast
Would like to wish a Happy Mother's Day to everybody's mother. They do so much for us and we should treat them special ever day...

Caps gave another game away, again... Did not know what Valamov would bring and he has brought inconsistency... If they had a more experienced goalie (not theodore) they would have won this series already...

Bruins just are being out worked, out muscled, out hustled, out everything against Carolina... They are not out of it but don't see it turning around...

Had Chicago last night game and 60 minute line won about 6 units, took them late (with local) and could not post....That is the 3rd time I have taken a play late and won but did not post (would be up about 11 more posted units) no biggie...

Plays Sun 5/10:

Canes U 5 +115 (3)

Canes U 4.5 +175 (1)

Canes +175 (3)

Canes 1 +318 (1)

Red Wings U 5.5 -115 (2)

For Monday 5/11:

Blackhawks U 5 +115 (2)

Penguins U 5.5 -105 (2)

Really think the Bruins are done....

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Re: Mother Day NHL...

100% agree on the Det/Dux total - only play i made on that game

at this price the ONLY play you can justify is Dux but i sense Wings win but maybe 3-2 which would make us happy total wise

i have the Pens +115 in G6 since i have them at that price to win the series so no play for me in that game

Hawks Fan

EOG Enthusiast

This is the pivotal game of the series for both of them... Look for both teams to tighten things up... I have Ducks +255 for series, if Wings win today then I probably will take them in game 6 to hedge back some or all of my Ducks series play...

Have Caps for series -107 so I will just let that ride...

Winky, how bout them Hawks???!!! lol

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Hawks are amazing - could very easily have been sent home by now but guts and determination keeps them around

IF the Dux/Det game stays Under it is 100% because of Jonas Hiller! Wings look like they are a firing range shooting all they got at him and except for 2 goals 40 sec apart have nothing. there's 8 minutes left and Dux are being outshot (and i kid you not) 32-13! yet it is only 2-1

if the Dux win this one Hiller should be arrested because this will be grand larceny

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated

Wings take care of business today in workmanlike fashion. 4-1 and the total is under. GOod for you both. Bos plays their best game with their backs against the wall. Back to CAR where CAR better finish them off.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Wings take care of business today in workmanlike fashion. 4-1 and the total is under. GOod for you both. Bos plays their best game with their backs against the wall. Back to CAR where CAR better finish them off.

for those of us who cahsed Dux/Det U5.5.................we got lucky - no 2 ways about it

Det clanged 2 posts in 1P and had about 8-Million chances throughout the game

honestly - final score shoulda been about 8-2 Wings

Hawks Fan

EOG Enthusiast

Got lucky with the under but it makes up for the ones that you get screwed on... Hiller played a great game... I'll take it lol

Fucked up with the Carolina bet game 6 is the one they will win...

Looking at plays tonight, already have the unders in both games