GOPer for life

GOPer for Life

EOG Enthusiast
Re: GOPer for life

I hope so sir ... My last avatar was Bush 43 on the Aircraft Carrier tellling the Muslim world: MISSION ACCOMPLISHED ... Truly one of the great Moments in the history of this country would you not agree sir?

GOPer for Life

EOG Enthusiast

Never met Mercer .... if he is Anti Joe than I am not interested ... Joe C is the MAN OF THE GOSPEL and the Man who makes this forum Rock!!!

You just remind me of somebody that i knew so well that recently quit posting under his handle. Except if it was you, your views took a 180 degree turn. :+clueless

johnny bench

EOG Enthusiast

Is Munchkin really going to have a Prayer Service for all EOGers on Wed nites? ..... I can guess FREE WINE is the only way we can get Brick to attend

Just kidding Munchie, you can jump in at any time...i was just confused as to why you used your shortest post ever in my thread?

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated

Free Doc!

Greetings BSHouse:

With all due respect, the Munchkin Man feels strongly that this action would be premature at this time.

In the interests of justice, the Munchkin Man believes he should first serve his time for his repeated rule violations and for his personal and unprovoked attacks upon other posters on this forum.

In due time, the Munchkin Man is hoping that he will be able to return to this forum, in a newly rehabilitated state, as a rule abiding poster who shows respect for his fellow posters.

Best Wishes,

Munchkin Man

roscoe

EOG Veteran

with all due respect, the munchkin man is a snitch! who elected you poly forum judge, jury, and executioner?

Yes, we all know how important it is to follow rules. . . .Especially on the political forum of an anonymous gambling website. . .Freedom of thought and speech is a full-contact endeavor; obviously, those whose ideas can't compete in the free marketplace of ideas must turn to other methods to control or restrict the thoughts and words of others. . .Typical. . .