Lakers -12 game
Lakers/Rockets over 100.5 (1st half)

come on....don't let my atlanta tilt get the best of me

shdw01

EOG Dedicated
Re: hugs and handjobs.....NBA in game for Lakers/Rockets

Ron Artest came with a mission......

I went more on the lakers 1st half but following on espn gamecast, I have a feeling lakers pull away 2nd half....may have to chase them more at the half

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Nothing on this one for me...think that LA comes out to make a statement though.

shdw01

EOG Dedicated

I think the refs cheat houston out a win and cover tonight....calling it now....think I'm on the right side of the bullshit tonight

whooot

:handjob::hug:

diogee

Re: hugs and handjobs.....NBA in game for Los Angeles Lakers vs. Houston Rockets

drunk

Re: hugs and handjobs.....NBA in game for Los Angeles Lakers vs. Houston Rockets

Alright, i pick blondie...im all ready for the 2nd option.

shdw01

EOG Dedicated

when you play over/unders in NBA, do you also count the points by the minute of clock? Usually with 4 pts/min being the average (adjusted for higher and lower lines)....I always do this and the fact no one has scored in the 5-4 min margin is tilting me!!!

Last edited:

shdw01

EOG Dedicated

LOL @ Mr. Smithton's handjob

:handjob:

too bad we can't get the same emoticon but maybe a yellow hand and a yellow guy somewhere in there....LOL

cheapseats

EOG Master

like that 1st half over play very mucho

diogee

when you play over/unders in NBA, do you also count the points by the minute of clock? Usually with 4 pts/min being the average (adjusted for higher and lower lines)....I always do this and the fact no one has scored in the 5-4 min margin is tilting me!!!
lol yeah if I'm following a game and have o/u I am constantly recalculating the pace it is on. Bad habit with droughts and streaks that will happen and only adds stress but have done it since I started gambling.

diogee

Yeah that might be the worst looking FT ever that wasn't an airball
lol I thought I was seeing things when I first turned to the game since it looked like the teams had switched hoops so edited it out saying I was drunk. Guess it really happened...barely even grazed the front of the rim.

shdw01

EOG Dedicated

lol yeah if I'm following a game and have o/u I am constantly recalculating the pace it is on. Bad habit with droughts and streaks that will happen and only adds stress but have done it since I started gambling.

I do it in football as well but but it is much more reliable (lol) when doing it with NBA....

I do it so fricking much I know with 3 min left we should have 36 pts +/- adjustment for o/u....I do this every minute, and by the quarter....not worth the added stress but I think this is how us degens like our totals done!

shdw01

EOG Dedicated

wish I played lakers 1st qtr.....:doh1

diogee

I do it in football as well but but it is much more reliable (lol) when doing it with NBA....

I do it so fricking much I know with 3 min left we should have 36 pts +/- adjustment for o/u....I do this every minute, and by the quarter....not worth the added stress but I think this is how us degens like our totals done!
Yep I guess so...I do it for foots and bases as well. :doh1

NBA is definitely the more reliable one with how much faster points can happen in bases and foots with just a couple of big plays.

Wish I could break the habit...much like watching scores.

diogee

LA opened up a can to finish the first.

shdw01

EOG Dedicated

what a final minute! lots of pts.....need the lakers to just run away with this thing already....i don't wanna see another 10th inning winning run walked in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

diogee....I think I have gotten off the habit of following baseball totals w/ 1run/inning....lol....following baseball totals live will no doubt make you constapated.

shdw01

EOG Dedicated

i have lakers -7 1st half.....that is a high ass line!

shdw01

EOG Dedicated

come on lakers.....59 in the 1st means I only need 42 in the 2nd.....the traditional 4 points/minute will get me there + 6 pts to breathe

diogee

LA kicking that ass now....out to make a statement.

shdw01

EOG Dedicated

LA kicking that ass now....out to make a statement.

I hope you are right....they got wallopped last game (wtf, I have never used that word my entire life....not even sure on spelling)

as long as houston scores enough to push it over 100.5 in the 1st half....after that I hope they stop scoring entirely

shdw01

EOG Dedicated

16 more pts w/ 5:39 left and 2 FTs

diogee

Scola's fucking shooting cracks me up every time...just looks so awkward.

shdw01

EOG Dedicated

11 more pts....4:31

shdw01

EOG Dedicated

11 more pts......4:01

shdw01

EOG Dedicated

B unit entering game?

shdw01

EOG Dedicated

7 more pts.....3:00

Guess there won't be any late fouling in the 4th of this one :)

shdw01

EOG Dedicated

Guess there won't be any late fouling in the 4th of this one :)

I hope not.....that is why I went over at the half only....trying to figure for a blowout with clock management late in the game....but you never know....boston caught up in a HURRY

diogee

Nice hits on the 1h lines. 91023i2ndw;l

shdw01

EOG Dedicated

101 pts...now houston can give up and let the lakers roll....must beat that hornet defeat of 500 pts earlier this postseason

shdw01

EOG Dedicated

Nice hits on the 1h lines. 91023i2ndw;l

thanks...i actually bet lakers more than normal since I was on Braves tilt...only reason I didn't take them for even more (1st qtr) was that they pulled the qtr line down on me early....LOL

:cheers

shdw01

EOG Dedicated

wow, 43 pt 2nd qtr almost cost me....thank goodness for the crazy final minute of qtr 1