Who has the best EOG team?

Re: Who has the best EOG team?

i will take aids boy back cee

i was thinking bout sending ya an offer , 1b for pitcher. But tough for me 2 value those
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Tuckman

Uh Poster

i was thinking bout sending ya an offer , 1b for pitcher. But tough for me 2 value those
<INPUT id=gwProxy type=hidden><!--Session data--><INPUT id=jsProxy onclick=jsCall(); type=hidden>

send, just no king felix :cheers

mofome

Banned

shit i need a nats hit guys, get me one.

how am i beating tripper? 3 starts to 2 and im winning somehow? lucky fellow to be beating the slugging trippers

dh flexibility. i know im fine at 1b

you have some sps i'm interested in. Just not sure what i wanna deal for to improve my team now
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

biggamer3

EOG Master

fielder was 150 k ? dayum
Yep, if Fielder doesnt hit 50 HR's he is not getting more points then Morn

Tuckman

Uh Poster

i need to get out of the top of 8th in the boston game, bases loaded, 1 out.. pls LAA win by 2 somehow

send, just no king felix :cheers
i don't like felix.

Was trying to figure out something for jackson/lowe but i gave up since i have no idea on how to value those guys.

cee where are mo offers? wtf

i don't have offers to anyone now.

Since i don't know what to do .

Tried offering joey yesterday for braun but he doesn't answer

Tuckman

Uh Poster

i don't like felix.

Was trying to figure out something for jackson/lowe but i gave up since i have no idea on how to value those guys.
<INPUT id=gwProxy type=hidden><!--Session data--><INPUT id=jsProxy onclick=jsCall(); type=hidden>

who u like more

votto or feilder? i dont like gonzo

fields by a lot

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Last Play: D. Ortiz hit by pitch, N. Green scored, J. Ellsbury to third, J. Lugo to second

unreal to hit him of all people

Last Play: D. Ortiz hit by pitch, N. Green scored, J. Ellsbury to third, J. Lugo to second

unreal to hit him of all people

that's awful. laa b pen is so bad. Weird seeing them with yanks bullpen

biggamer3

EOG Master

Mo going nuts probably, just got a huge comeback down 5-1 to take a 7-5 lead in a huge parlay

Good for Mo, i am rooting for him, even though i got no money on this game

tuck, i might come back to that deal. I'm gonna try to deal for something else right now tho

mofome

Banned

Mo going nuts probably, just got a huge comeback down 5-1 to take a 7-5 lead in a huge parlay

thanks gamer! the nats have been hitting the ball harder all night, but not making it stick.

shit i need this big time.

lol , wow

5-1 down to 7-5 leads.

Too bad nats no bullpen so mo will hafta sweat out the whole game.

Sounds like us in softs today :suit:

biggamer3

EOG Master

Mo did u ever have a bet where u lost the game fair and square?

HAHAHA

kidding around dont answer this, lets hope the awful Nats Bullpen can hold a fucking lead

rjt721

EOG Master

nick johnson infield single and 2 runs score for mo?
:houra

<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="1"><tbody id="away_active"><tr class="bg2" valign="middle" align="left" height="17"><td id="player_active_7_127563" nowrap="nowrap">N. Johnson 1B</td><td>WAS 7 @ SF 6 Bot 8th
</td><td id="stats_active_7_127563">2-4, HR, 5 RBI, R, BB, KO</td><td id="score_hilite_active_7_127563" align="right">11</td><td id="score_total_hilite_active_7_127563" align="right">10</td></tr></tbody></table>

tripp

EOG Master

of coarse masterson, who could not have been worse tonight will not get a L:hangt

can't see how i am going to win this week with no more haren starts and only 1 start from cc.

TTP i was looking at your team before on gonz offers. Was tough for me. I do like some guys Jur and Shields . But i'm not sure what i wanna deal my 1bs for yet

mofome

Banned

of coarse masterson, who could not have been worse tonight will not get a L

can't see how i am going to win this week with no more haren starts and only 1 start from cc.

could not have been worse? hmmmmm 6 IP, 2 er?

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

tripp on drugs again

mofome

Banned

If he pitched for the Yanks, tripp would be saying he deserved the win.

yeah really, what the fuck. he was wild, but ana didnt have a single rbi hit, they got a couple sack flies. they didnt hit the ball hard in any inning, but he couldnt have been worse. tripp acts like is is wang in the 14 run inning vs clev.

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

he gets a QS, gamers fav stat, but he couldnt have been worse.

:doh1

biggamer3

EOG Master

OK guys lets talk about how bad AJ Burnett has looked so far, did not think he would be this inconsistent so far.