Who has the best EOG team?

biggamer3

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

Mofome, QS is such a great stat, too bad harden never gets one because u need to pitch SIX Innings :finger004

mofome

Banned

OK guys lets talk about how bad AJ Burnett has looked so far, did not think he would be this inconsistent so far.

yeah we talk about it every time he starts, its all good. he just isnt an elite sp. thats ok, we all got burned a couple times and we all made a couple great moves/picks. well, maybe aside from vd. not sure what he is doing. love the big guy but he is screwing his team up. i should be in control of his deals.

who needs a SS when u could be mvp hairston for 15?
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

tripp

EOG Master

mo, i like masterson, but he was awful tonight. the damage was limited and that's really all that matters, but he was awful. he had runners on every inning and ana just has awful hitters and play for 1 run. had bases juiced and just got a sac fly out of it. had 2 men on in most innings but just couldn't hit anyone in.

if you were up against masterson you know you would be saying how lucky he was that he only allowed 2 er. hell, the other guy is lucky to you if he gets 3 straight outs but they are all hard hit balls. he got you 7 pts though, almost as much as haren, and the end result is all that matters.

you should win pretty easily this week.

biggamer3

EOG Master

HAHAHAHAHAH

Mo u wouldnt deal harden for a top 5 OF?

Wow, i understand u payed too much for him, i guess u cant deal him because of that

i see laa offense as above average. Seems like i'm the only one tho
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

biggamer3

EOG Master

Tripp didnt see most of game, but 6 IP and 9 baserunners with 2 ER's is pretty solid.

Not horrible by any stretch.

Its true if CC did that u would say ''another solid start"

mofome

Banned

Red Sox placed first baseman Kevin Youkilis on the 15-day disabled list, retroactive to May 5, with an oblique injury.
Jeff Bailey will handle stating duties at first base while Youk is out. He's eligible to return in a little over a week and may do just that. It was silly to have him active and riding the pine when he clearly wasn't going to be ready for several more days. May. 12 - 10:10 pm et

rjt721

EOG Master

mo, i like masterson, but he was awful tonight. the damage was limited and that's really all that matters, but he was awful. he had runners on every inning and ana just has awful hitters and play for 1 run. had bases juiced and just got a sac fly out of it. had 2 men on in most innings but just couldn't hit anyone in.

if you were up against masterson you know you would be saying how lucky he was that he only allowed 2 er. hell, the other guy is lucky to you if he gets 3 straight outs but they are all hard hit balls. he got you 7 pts though, almost as much as haren, and the end result is all that matters.

In other words, he was good? Pitching out of jams is the sign of a good pitcher, no?

mofome

Banned

yeah, the thing about all of that is

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

biggamer3

EOG Master

Tripp sorry to say but Wang is WW even when he is decent.

In his career year where he won 19 games he was like the 30th ranked SP

he is really junk this year

awful = cee sps tripp.

not mo sps

:LMAO

I love when CC loses and tripp comes on here and says he pitched better than the numbers indicate.
:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

tripp man crush and fatso people. I better hide fielder :blink:

rjt721

EOG Master

not like they were smoking outs all over the place. they didnt hit shit hard, what does this guy want?

:doh1
Not sure. Maybe this:

<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="1"><tbody id="away_active"><tr class="bg2" valign="middle" align="left" height="17"><td id="player_active_3_382868" nowrap="nowrap">C. Wang SP</td><td id="stats_active_3_382868">2.1 INN, 14 HA, 3 BBI, 2 K, 16 ER, 2 L</td><td id="score_total_hilite_active_3_382868" align="right">-35.17</td></tr></tbody></table>

biggamer3

EOG Master

Washington was one fucking strike away from win and Sandoval crushed a ball to left for game winning HR, unreal

biggamer3

EOG Master

Mo, when u have the time please name me 5 OF who will end up the year with more points then Kakis

last year Kakis was #8 in OF, this year he is #2, but Mo says he wouldnt take Kakis for Harden :+clueless Not that i would ever think of that

tripp

EOG Master

<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr class="bgFan" valign="top" align="right" height="17"><td align="left"> tripp
?Rodriguez, Alex 3B NYY
?Tallet, Brian RP TOR
?Wang, Chien-Ming SP NYY
</td><td align="left">Field Of Dreams
?Hernandez, Felix SP SEA
?Ramirez, Manny LF LA</td></tr></tbody></table>

what do people think of this trade? guessing tuck wins to everyone since this league is anti yankees:doh1

Washington was one fucking strike away from win and Sandoval crushed a ball to left for game winning HR, unreal
:shoot::shoot::shoot:

Timetopay

EOG Master

Mo, when u have the time please name me 5 OF who will end up the year with more points then Kakis

last year Kakis was #8 in OF, this year he is #2, but Mo says he wouldnt take Kakis for Harden :+clueless Not that i would ever think of that

u want the guy to list top 5 ofs when he just took that beat:shoot:

mofome

Banned

sandy is a fat pig. the ump made that happen. 3 strikes thrown by beimel called balls. he had to throw it down the middle and when you top out at 85 thats a hr.

tell me there is no such thing as luck. great play and I lose.

mofome

Banned

last year Kakis was #8 in OF, this year he is #2, but Mo says he wouldnt take Kakis for Harden Not that i would ever think of that

i dont give a fuck dude. keep your muther fucking studs.

:thumbsup

tripp

EOG Master

it's not exactly about where you finish when talking trades it's what they will do the rest of you year.

arod won't be a top 10 bat most likely at the end of the year, but the only bat i'd trade straight up for him is pujols.

markakis is probably top 5 though. bay, and belt i'd definitley put in front of him, and manny too when he is playing. other possibles are quentin, sizemore, braun and crawford, but i can see mark outscoring most of them the rest of the way.

mofome

Banned

u want the guy to list top 5 ofs when he just took that beat:shoot:

only 3500, or a bit more, for a dude trying to take care of his disabled mom and a shit load else.

1 strike away.

fuck this shit.

:shoot::shoot::shoot::shoot:

mofome

Banned

it's not exactly about where you finish when talking trades it's what they will do the rest of you year.

arod won't be a top 10 bat most likely at the end of the year, but the only bat i'd trade straight up for him is pujols.

markakis is probably top 5 though. bay, and belt i'd definitley put in front of him, and manny too when he is playing. other possibles are quentin, sizemore, braun and crawford, but i can see mark outscoring most of them the rest of the way.

yeah i wouldnt trade hamilton for him either.

tripp

EOG Master

ttp any chance of a arod/lince package? what else would it take?

would take doc over lince but i doubt he's available

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bgFan vAlign=top align=right height=17><TD align=left> tripp
?Rodriguez, Alex 3B NYY
?Tallet, Brian RP TOR
?Wang, Chien-Ming SP NYY

</TD><TD align=left>Field Of Dreams
?Hernandez, Felix SP SEA
?Ramirez, Manny LF LA
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

what do people think of this trade? guessing tuck wins to everyone since this league is anti yankees:doh1

i like the felix/manny side