Retiring from posting.

Re: Retiring from posting.

If this one goes, that just might do the trick. But that would be overkill since this thread would be gone. Then i would have no reason to be under 3k, know what i mean. So im just picking the right one so i can inform the higher ups to can it. Just give me a bit please...

cassiusclay

EOG Master

Put a couple of penis pictures in here and blondie will not only delete the thread but save it to her desktop. Ka-ching.

Blondie

EOG Master

If this one goes, that just might do the trick. But that would be overkill since this thread would be gone. Then i would have no reason to be under 3k, know what i mean. So im just picking the right one so i can inform the higher ups to can it. Just give me a bit please...

Why all of the bitching. You don't even have 1k :+clueless

cassiusclay

EOG Master

BrickShitHouse<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_2149313", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Addicted

funny shit right there....

JerseyShop101

EOG Dedicated

BSH,

Keep up there in the Shrink Contest!! Your doing outstounding!!! Even better is that your a fairly new guy with under 800 posts and your doing Great!! :+textinb3

Thank you very much jersey, i would like to be over 800 by the start of next week but we will have to see. Good luck in your Korean contest, by the looks of it you will be rich in no time.

Blondie

EOG Master

Just wait one day I will add the difference between 699 and whatever he has at that time to his previous amount of 3023 :p

Blondie

EOG Master

One slipup from you and they are back on there bud.

You better keep your ass in line.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

not even a man of your word, sitting at 3139 and still posting :finger004

ATX

Blondie got pwned. 91023i2ndw;l

still looking for the mansion pics, playing poker tourneys so might be a couple days...I'll just ask him to resend them but they are probably in vegas for the wknd.

3139 and counting. wish I would have bet this action points.

Blondie

EOG Master

Blondie got pwned. 91023i2ndw;l

still looking for the mansion pics, playing poker tourneys so might be a couple days...I'll just ask him to resend them but they are probably in vegas for the wknd.

3139 and counting. wish I would have bet this action points.

Blondie wanted to throw away the post it that had BSH's previous post count and what I reset it to written on it.:+textinb3

ATX

Blondie wanted to throw away the post it that had BSH's previous post count and what I reset it to written on it.:+textinb3

I'm completely lost. english maybe please?

Blondie, I never put you on stalker status but it looks like Mr. House has you by the grapes. epic 08ss3s1on :smoking2:

nice bump mr. instigator...:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

I see you are well over 3k yourself...

Congrats!

Lol, stalker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im going to have a word with mr mammon when i get back from buffalo wild wings.

Im gonna win your contest tonight mammon, tyia. P.S. Talk when i get home, im going to have a bunch of beers so it will be fun.