"Manny" the drug dealer/lifetime criminal/ACLU brownshirt/Amway shill/cultist/LIAR not too popular "across the street"

"Nothing like running off the most frequent posters here via an opinionated mod with an itchy delete/edit key finger.

You very well knew when you posted a thread like that someone was going to give you a reason to hit the delete/edit key.

Signed,

George Jefferson"

http://therxforum.com/showpost.php?p=6666068&postcount=13

I just think if hes going to antagonize guys with some of the stuff he posts, mod or not, he needs to have more of a chin.

Also, I really dont believe im the only poli forum poster that thinks this way.

Have never seen you run off any posters here.

WW isnt the only poster hes ran away from this site via editing/deleting.

http://therxforum.com/showpost.php?p=6666093&postcount=15

http://therxforum.com/showpost.php?p=6667683&postcount=17

I agree 100% with DAWOOFDADDY's sentiment here.

he's not a moderator, he's an instigator. he's ignorant about 99% of the subjects discussed on this forum

the only 1% he has any knowledge in is that all-important subject of legalizing marijuana.

oooooouuuuuuoooo....such an interesting and relevant topic we have to read about every fn da

http://therxforum.com/showpost.php?p=6668368&postcount=18

Yep, "post editor", liar and fraud -- not to mention a total transparent ignoramus on...well...anything really.

Apparently I'm not the only one to notice his unacceptable, policy-breaking behavior.

2938u4ji232938u4ji232938u4ji232938u4ji232938u4ji23

Of course "Manny" will say that he didn't lie and edit my posts in order to distract YOU and smear ME as some foreigner..problem for the left wing ALCU puke is his track record paints a very shady character with a very shady past.

That's why almost all 'regulars' have abandoned that once vibrant forum -- not because sweet wittle ol me was booted (although that's certainly part of it).

Gotta be honest though, didn't think the bi-polar intoxicated nut job would import his tiresome, unpopular act all the way over here. :doh1

Oh well, once a drug-addicted criminal fraud, always a drug-addicted criminal fraud.

Real life, cyberspace...makes no fucking difference.

Joe reports, you decide.

Re: "Manny" the drug dealer/lifetime criminal/ACLU brownshirt/Amway shill/cultist/LIAR not too popular "across the street"

So you're probably wondering why I've never addressed Manny's drug-induced fantasies.

It's actually quite simple.

Same reason baseball don't broadcast streakers -- it gives these loony tunes credibility and I loathe giving parasites like "Manny" credibility.

See, the coke-addict who's never held a real job and I go back quite a few years. I'm one of the few people who's ever stood up to his incessant vituperative personal cheap shots towards other posters (and their family members)...which the "late night mod" making $1.27 CDN an hour took very personally.

It also didn't help the welfare-for-crack-addicts community agitator has gotten his ass whipped in debate after debate by many astute articulate voices of reason -- including yours truly.

So 'Manny' figured out a long time ago that he couldn't win ANY debate, so his MO instead is to...well...let's call it virtual tire-slashing hoping to steal other people's thunder.

This contemptible loser has accused me of being 23 different people, all of which of course turned out to be false. And yes, it's all documented -- if you have even less of a life than "Manny" and do a search.

What "Manny" never bothered to share with you is the fact his infamous thread he keeps pasting here at EOG is ONE of 11,000 -- the only thread on record where I claim to be "Canadian."

Now fucking easy is that?

If anyone doubts my Americanism, all they have to do is ask any of the remaining "regulars" at the RX who know who I am.

That said, I'm also aware if you're a documented closed-minded left wing ideologue (Road Fraud, 4625, spank, soiled...who am I missing?) you won't change your mind.

Just know that everyone knows the real reason:

You don't agree with my politics

It's so, SO elementary my dear Watson...

If I embodied Doc Moron's political ideology I'd be your cat's ass. (And fuckface wouldn't be stalking me).

So kiddies, go back to your little Keith Overbite playpens and memorize all your little Genine Garafalo talking points that are going to get Americans killed and bankrupt the country...

I don't give a shit.

I have faith that smart people see through Manny's charade -- just as I am not the least bit flustered or intimidated by his incessant lying, harassing RX-turned-EOG carnival road show.

:+waving-5

tank

EOG Dedicated
Re: "Manny" the drug dealer/lifetime criminal/ACLU brownshirt/Amway shill/cultist/LIAR not too popular "across the street"

Their you go again crying it's because you do not agree with my political view.For the tenth time i will say it again...it has nothing to do with your political view , it has to do with the fact that you are a fraud. Don't you feel stupid when you say things like ''our ''taxes or ''our ''elected politicians??Better yet when you say''we''do you really think anyone buys into this fraud.
The RX is doing fine and they do come over here to see your charade and get a bigger laugh since they know all about your ''game''

tank

EOG Dedicated

Yep, "post editor", liar and fraud -- not to mention a total transparent ignoramus on...well...anything really.

Apparently I'm not the only one to notice his unacceptable, policy-breaking behavior.

2938u4ji232938u4ji232938u4ji232938u4ji232938u4ji23

Of course "Manny" will say that he didn't lie and edit my posts in order to distract YOU and smear ME as some foreigner..problem for the left wing ALCU puke is his track record paints a very shady character with a very shady past.

That's why almost all 'regulars' have abandoned that once vibrant forum -- not because sweet wittle ol me was booted (although that's certainly part of it).

Gotta be honest though, didn't think the bi-polar intoxicated nut job would import his tiresome, unpopular act all the way over here. :doh1

Oh well, once a drug-addicted criminal fraud, always a drug-addicted criminal fraud.

Real life, cyberspace...makes no fucking difference.

Joe reports, you decide.
WHAA,WHAAA,WHAAA, It's all because they do not agree with his political views . See 2 can play that game.Pretty cheap and petty would you not agree:LMAO

Mark, is this one of those Threads where you Change Hearts & Minds one person at a time to help Save America?

:cocktail

Mark, how would you like it if I spelled your name Lankwill?

Sincerely

Janeane Garofalo

Here's a post where our resident coke addict brags how he learned to play chess in -- wait for it! -- JAIL!

Don't fall for it, OR.

One of the best chess players I ever met was during the last three month stretch I did in the Dallas County Jail (1993).

Dude was unbeatable.

He also was convinced that all the jail personnel were from Pluto and on payroll from the Chinese goverment.

http://www.therxforum.com/showpost.php?p=6571558&postcount=89

:doh1

Jail is a great place to learn a lot of lessons about life. That's why I don't regret any of my time served. I'm also glad that I've never been back since late 1996.

More! More!

I love threads that are all about ME!

Guess which one is Me?

tank

EOG Dedicated

Here's a post where our resident coke addict brags how he learned to play chess in -- wait for it! -- JAIL!

:doh1
At least it was an american jail.

Of course it's all about YOU, "Manny" -- always has been, always will be.

All
drug addicts are narcissistic pity-party attention whores who care only about one thing: their next high.

They don't even care about themselves -- never mind the welfare of their family, friends, job, the community at large...

Every bedrock of a civilized society MUST give way to their delusional mindset of true enlightenment.

You don't even believe the punishment should fit the crime, do you?

You're from the deranged George Lankov school of "progressive rehabilitative justice", aren't ya?

Of course you are...

My collective ten months (over numerous stints) in various North Texas county jail systems proved invaluable at later dates when I began working with recovering drug abusers - many of who were facing short stints of their own. I was able to educate them on how to properly jail and how to get what little benefits come from the late 20th century/early 21st century jail systems.

http://www.therxforum.com/showpost.php?p=6572541&postcount=100
21st century jail systems???? :doh1

Here, I'll translate:

"Screw the victims of crime -- incarceration is so 21st century"!

Well, like I always say: the left wants no moral judgment; no accountability for traditional law breaking behavior -- ZERO.

It's all about "Manny" "Manny" "Manny"...

It's all about how to milk the system ("what little benefits")...

Benefits? For theft, rape, murder, psychedelic drug trafficking?

Man, are you ever one sick parasite.

In a true just and free society, degenerates like you would have been left under a bridge to rot in your own vomit.

Instead, "secular progressives" believe it is their calling to resuscitate complete vacuous souls like these and poison the civilized society.

Your own karma will catch up with you, "Manny" -- and you will be judged harshly for the pain you've inflicted on the innocent, just and righteous.

What a deranged narcissistic bastard!

Almost there Mark!

Just a few more thousand words of degradation and then you will have won more hearts and minds to better help your neighbors to the south here in the good ol' USA

You're from the deranged George Lankov school of "progressive rehabilitative justice", aren't ya?

heh

Well admittedly I did not have the advantages you enjoyed with foster parents who routinely beat your ass for even the smallest of household infractions.

Let it go, brother. Neither your mother nor father can get the strap out in the event you fail to properly make your bed tomorrow morning.

So no need to wish upon others the pain & agony you've experienced.

----
HEY...any chance you ever found that Youtube video of Ron & Nancy promising us Americans a DrugFreeAmerica within five years? I would love to add it to My Favorites

The tragedy of drugs...

<object width="425" height="344">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ToPHnKohZhE&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>

But our resident narcissistic thin-skinned addict wants them legalized!

:shoot:

a) Legalize drugs so they can be regulated or

b) or leave them in 100% control of street dealers and organized criminals who kill cops and sell to kids

I'll choose "A" Alex

<object width="512" height="296"><param name="movie" value="http://www.hulu.com/embed/meTC1Cecckovq833QMGRow"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.hulu.com/embed/meTC1Cecckovq833QMGRow" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullScreen="true" width="512" height="296"></embed></object>

a) Legalize drugs so they can be regulated...

Oh goodie!

More yummy "regulated" "Manny" candy....

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lpWoR_DIN40&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lpWoR_DIN40&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

"Regulate"

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Funniest shit I've heard in a long while.

"Regulate" all the yummy "Manny" candy and the free society will thrive, he assures us.

Nobody here could possibly take any of your narcissistic drug-induced posts seriously.

:doh1:doh1:doh1:doh1:doh1

Keep 'em coming Mark! We're behind you all the way!

Sincerely

The Mexican, Colombian and Afghan Drug Cartels

One of the greatest benefits to marijuana use is that it makes some songs seem twice as long as they should be

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9HmJQyS8QVw&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9HmJQyS8QVw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Posting video clips is Fun!

Thank goodness this is not a real Political discussion forum

This one was in Mark's hometown back when he was in grade school

Best played Really Fucking Loud
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jPaHZJgksyU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jPaHZJgksyU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

johnny bench

EOG Enthusiast

LOL !!! ... go get me Manny ... this is great !!!

Who's less popular?

"Manny"?

Or Nancy Pelosi?

barman, you are so obsessed with this chick that it's borderline criminal. If she ever visited the rx political forum she'd have a restraining order on you.

put it away...nobody cares! this is a freaking supermarket tabloid story that you make out to be far more relevant than it is...much like legalizing pot.

get a fn life rx mod because you're closing in closely on gtc08 as the biggest clown in this forum

http://therxforum.com/showpost.php?p=6681933&postcount=7

:cheers

MARK gets the spittle frothing down his chin with:

It's all about "Manny" "Manny" "Manny"...

Probably just an Utter Coincidence the walkoff HR shot shown above happened against your hometown Blue Jays, Markie

===

OH wait.......you meant your ol' pal Manny L....You meant

ME!

===
MARK L: What a deranged narcissistic bastard!

Hey Mark....How many narcissists does it take to change a light bulb?

ONE....He holds the light bulb and the world revolves around him

Thanks! Thank you! I'm here all week

always comical to see how this forum fails to respond to well written posts that attempt to bring light to real issues. Instead, we get barman the mod telling us how's he's way too busy building a business to get caught up in complaining about government? Interesting, since he's found WAY TOO MUCH TIME whining about some beauty queen's pictures and what this means to both her views of gays or her worth as a human being.

http://therxforum.com/showpost.php?p=6684274&postcount=78

Exactamundo.

The crack head ruined the forum over there, now he's determined to do the same here.

They are starting to "pile on"

:thumbsup

ssssshhhhh....Mark, keep this to yourself....

But the guys who write the paychecks at the Rx think I'm the Bomb....

===
Meanwhile, even a casual observer can see that over half the traffic here at the EOG PoliticoPub in past week is you and me trading posts

Mark and Steve working together like a team.....

"Manny" the perverted beta-male druggie really knows how to clean out a room -- especially with women around...

Joe Contrarion-I'll try to check out that movie sometime. Maybe Barman's just tired of choking the chicken-who knows-who really cares?

I'm leaving the testosterone alone and letting you guys get back to your fun.

That's it for me-signing out.

Have a nice life, Barman!

http://therxforum.com/showpost.php?p=5624876&postcount=355

Man....that is so cool. The RxForum Search feature rocks steady

Anonymous alleged-females cuttin' on me....Mark confessing his Canadian citizenship....

Raise a glass to Cyber Archives!

tank

EOG Dedicated

HEY MUNCHKIN WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THIS THREAD???????DID YOU TURN HIM IN FOR THIS VIOLATION???DO YOU TURN A BLIND EYE WHEN IT COMES TO YOUR BUDDY WHO AGREES WITH YOU BUT TURN IN PEOPLE THAT DO NOT?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
HYPOCRITE

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
HYPOCRITE

Nope...more like...what's the word I'm looking for....IDIOT!

But thanks for bumping one of the more popular threads. :thumbsup

I will have more material on our resident criminal crack addict in the coming days and weeks.

tank

EOG Dedicated

Nope...more like...what's the word I'm looking for....IDIOT!

But thanks for bumping one of the more popular threads. :thumbsup

I will have more material on our resident criminal crack addict in the coming days and weeks.
Munchkin you did not train your boy very well.Maybe it's time for a heart to heart talk again???

tank

EOG Dedicated

Jail is a great place to learn a lot of lessons about life. That's why I don't regret any of my time served. I'm also glad that I've never been back since late 1996.

More! More!

I love threads that are all about ME!
I have the up most respect for you Manny. You did your time for your crime and have not been back since.Sadly their are so many frauds out there still running free doing stupid things on the internet.

tank

EOG Dedicated

Exactamundo.

The crack head ruined the forum over there, now he's determined to do the same here.

They are starting to "pile on"

:thumbsup
Yeah that forum has gone down hill since they got rid of all the frauds all right.:LMAO:LMAO

I will have more material on my ol' pal Manny in the coming days and weeks.

Mark it's great to see you're signing into the RxForum and making use of our great Search feature.

Perhaps some day you'll grow a pair and come back to post in a venue with more than ten readers.

http://therxforum.com/showpost.php?p=6690870&postcount=16

Hahahahhahahah

The federal budget is only 10% entitlements because you said so... you didn't look it up, you have no fucking idea what you are talking about, you picked a number of your ass and now that's the law right?

Just because you are a lazy deadbeat supporter, doesn't mean others should be economically forced into giving their money to deadbeats.

Those angry liberal kids sound like future republicans. Then again, most people do wise up as they age... but some don't ( barman).

Another complete disemboweling, courtesy of my friend C-Gold. :thumbsup

Now I wonder how long before our resident thin-skinned sadistic crack addict gives up on the substance and launches into his more comfortable and familiar m.o. of ad hominem attacks?

CGOLD is a passionate message poster, though he lets his emotions and disdain for blacks get in the way of reality at times.

But at least we know he's honestly an American citizen and not denying his Canadian heritage.

Come on brother...Do Les Grandfathers Lanquel proud and represent.

There should be no dishonor in being Canadian and wishing to see political change in the USA. What happens down here in America has an impact on you Canadians.

Stand up! Be counted! Don't hide in a dark basement due to fear of some people from a sports handicapping web forum buying a plane ticket to Toronto so they can root through your garbage cans.

----

And thanks for pulling up more RxForum threads. Every time you visit, you up our VIEW count and help the site advertising, of which I am now a vested participant.