Who has the best EOG team?

biggamer3

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

yeah real funny. my fucking luck is sick. im life is awful. who cares about this pos league, thats another huge bet loss for me.

det blows 5-0
seattle blows 2-0
lad blows 3-1

i have the worst fucking luck of any fucking muther fucker in the world.

im going to fucking just kill myself. fuck this

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4UlZyuFiGks&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4UlZyuFiGks&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

biggamer3

EOG Master

yeah real funny. my fucking luck is sick. im life is awful. who cares about this pos league, thats another huge bet loss for me.

det blows 5-0
seattle blows 2-0
lad blows 3-1

i have the worst fucking luck of any fucking muther fucker in the world.

im going to fucking just kill myself. fuck this

Wow that is brutal to have all those plays today.

At least Dodgers didnt lose yet

mofome

Banned

wholly shit Mo didnt know you had all those.

fucking brutal

yeah of course i did. nice fucking life i have. had fla ff blown too. all 2 days after the 3500 dollar debacle. no one in the fucking world has any kind of luck i do.

its fucking sick.

biggamer3

EOG Master

Who won that Sonny/Davis trade?

I wish WVU were in the league to veto that one.

honest to god i was just looking at Davis for a one week fill in because of the home games and i was looking to deal Pujols.

Now i really like him for my DH spot as he is going homer crazy

rjt721

EOG Master

honest to god i was just looking at Davis for a one week fill in because of the home games and i was looking to deal Pujols.

Now i really like him for my DH spot as he is going homer crazy
Problem is he needs to hit 3 HR per week to have an impact. He doesn't hit any, he'll lose you pts. But you'd have to think he won't continue to K at that ridiculous rate. He could be decent for you. I just didn't have anywhere to play him. Can't start him over Berkman or Huff.

He'll be a monster for me in our Yahoo league. My team over there is going to be tough to beat. oij213490

biggamer3

EOG Master

yeah of course i did. nice fucking life i have. had fla ff blown too. all 2 days after the 3500 dollar debacle. no one in the fucking world has any kind of luck i do.

its fucking sick.

Mo my man, as long u got your health there is nothing to complain about.

Money comes and goes, i mean it.

Went to visit a friend in hosital yesterday, he would give anything in the world to get rid of his cancer, anything.

Kid is so fucking upbeat about everything, even though he is taking some tough chemo.

When you see people like that upbeat it really makes the things we think are important like a few K here and there seem so minute its scary:thumbsup

mofome

Banned

Mo my man, as long u got your health there is nothing to complain about.

lol

thanks man. you have no idea what i see every single day. trust me, i dont give a fuck about money. i have given 4+ thousand to people on eog. i win for my parents when i win. you dont know me too well quite yet.

Problem is he needs to hit 3 HR per week to have an impact. He doesn't hit any, he'll lose you pts. But you'd have to think he won't continue to K at that ridiculous rate. He could be decent for you. I just didn't have anywhere to play him. Can't start him over Berkman or Huff.

He'll be a monster for me in our Yahoo league. My team over there is going to be tough to beat. oij213490

no 1 who knows bases in the league so u 1st place :+clueless
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

rjt721

EOG Master

no 1 who knows bases in the league so u 1st place :+clueless
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">
WVU is the only bases expert in that league. We're all trying to learn from him. He already taught us that David Price > Mauer. :thumbsup

WVU is the only bases expert in that league. We're all trying to learn from him. He already taught us that David Price > Mauer. :thumbsup
:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO
Can't imagine one thing in life WVU would be good at

biggamer3

EOG Master

Yeah wish i had him in 5 x 5

I would put a bet down he leads majors in HR's THIS year if the odds were solid enough.

Dude is a pure masher

I got a logjam too, cant play him over youk and Chips

Rios, Davis, Atkins, Hafner all will be fighting for DH spot

lol davis leads league in hrs? I'll do sides on that depending what odds u want

biggamer3

EOG Master

lol davis leads league in hrs? I'll do sides on that depending what odds u want

Na meant with a book, obviously line would have to be +25000 or more for me to take bet, but it could happen with all the steroid guys not hitting homers anymore.

Pujols, Pena, Howard are about the only guys i think will hit 40+ homers this year.

Davis could be a 40HR guy this year

biggamer3

EOG Master

Damn just saw that Dave Bush on my bench got 25 points.

look at mine and Chutes matchup, anyone we benched has been golden

mofome

Banned

morrow with -30 so far. nice luck ive got. tripper can just not lose points all week and get a W

Na meant with a book, obviously line would have to be +25000 or more for me to take bet, but it could happen with all the steroid guys not hitting homers anymore.

Pujols, Pena, Howard are about the only guys i think will hit 40+ homers this year.

no longoria/ a gonz/ fielder?

Timetopay

EOG Master

Werth?:suit:

What odds you lay on the Tripper vs Yomaomamama match this week?

morrow with -30 so far. nice luck ive got. tripper can just not lose points all week and get a W

mo trying to counter floyd :finger004

biggamer3

EOG Master

no longoria/ a gonz/ fielder?

Of the 3 Fielder most likely, but wouldnt bet on either of them getting 40 this year.

Agonz i believe has like 10 of his 13 HR's on the road, if he played ANYWHERE but SD i bet he could hit 50 HR's

I will do sides with you if you want that at least two of the three you mentioned wont reach 40 HR's

mofome

Banned

yeah i wish i had floyd, nothing close to this bad.

morrow just throws 96 down the middle and up and its smashed. his delivery is awful, he isnt even looking at the glove. its retarded. last year everything was down and you couldnt hit him, this year its all up. fine job they have done with him. hope they trade him to the os.

yeah i wish i had floyd, nothing close to this bad.

morrow just throws 96 down the middle and up and its smashed. his delivery is awful, he isnt even looking at the glove. its retarded. last year everything was down and you couldnt hit him, this year its all up. fine job they have done with him. hope they trade him to the os.

oh man. I wanted to kill myself seeing floyd pitch. Can't imagine seeing morrow if he's much worse :shoot:

Of the 3 Fielder most likely, but wouldnt bet on either of them getting 40 this year.

Agonz i believe has like 10 of his 13 HR's on the road, if he played ANYWHERE but SD i bet he could hit 50 HR's

I will do sides with you if you want that at least two of the three you mentioned wont reach 40 HR's

i might be interested. I'll hafta look at some #s i guess.

biggamer3

EOG Master

ervin may have to go back down and get a few starts. not looking sharp.

Na, i am happy with this start, wasnt starting him until next week either way.

fastball looks solid, has 5 K's through 4 inning and a lot of cheap singles off him.

if he goes another inning without a run thats a solid first start after a couple months away

mofome

Banned

oh man. I wanted to kill myself seeing floyd pitch. Can't imagine seeing morrow if he's much worse

morrow is not a sarcastic -30. he is -30

mofome

Banned

Na, i am happy with this start, wasnt starting him until next week either way.

fastball looks solid, has 5 K's through 4 inning and a lot of cheap singles off him.

if he goes another inning without a run thats a solid first start after a couple months away

yeah 4 of the 5Ks are looking, the zone is interesting in that one. if you're happy, then me too.

mofome

Banned

someone made a comment on a gamer player, now gamer is heated again

:LMAO

relax bud. just talking bases. hard to come back from an injury like that. ervin should be fine by august when we have the playoffs.

biggamer3

EOG Master

HAHA

just realized i own 3/5 of the Brewers starters with Galls, Parra and Bush.

I need to be like Tripp and get the other two, who are they?