What does the weekend have in store for you?

mofome

Banned
Tonight heading to see the match.com lady for her bday celebration. Not sure how long the evening will last, but need to get out of the house and its never a bad thing when a lovely young woman accompanied by alcohol awaits

91023i2ndw;l

Re: What does the weekend have in store for you?

match rocks out?
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

softs this weekend for me. Last week mothers day so we didn't get BP in
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Think I am heading to a cabin later today until Sunday morning. Lots of booze, grilling, horseshoes, a littel fishing, smores, more booze, bet some preakness matchups from there tomorrow, more booze and then come back sunday morning. Works out perfect with no NBA playoff games in the meantime. I have watched nearly every second of every game so this timing is perfect.

mofome

Banned

Think I am heading to a cabin later today until Sunday morning. Lots of booze, grilling, horseshoes, a littel fishing, smores, more booze, bet some preakness matchups from there tomorrow, more booze and then come back sunday morning. Works out perfect with no NBA playoff games in the meantime. I have watched nearly every second of every game so this timing is perfect.

:cheers:cheers:cheers

Blondie

EOG Master

softs this weekend for me. Last week mothers day so we didn't get BP in

I wanna play :pop:

Mr. NBA

EOG Dedicated

fishing in a tourny tomorrow.......up at 3:00am:blink:

shdw01

EOG Dedicated

mo, tell me which 15 games you didn't play because of this date

Dante

EOG Veteran

Tonight heading to see the match.com lady for her bday celebration. Not sure how long the evening will last, but need to get out of the house and its never a bad thing when a lovely young woman accompanied by alcohol awaits

91023i2ndw;l

you are quite the ladies man mo... :dinner42

Cannon

Banned

My friend opens a new bar tomorrow. I will be drunk as a skunk by midnight I hope.

Cannon

Banned

Mo you don't have a car how you going to get there?