I LOVE THE PREAKNESS TODAY/TONIGHT

I will be the first to admit that I can't pick a Kentucky Derby right with Tomorrow's newspaper (pun intended)...

However, I normally do well in the Preakness and even better in the Belmont historically....

Today, I absoutely love Horse #13, Rachel Alexandra....

The new owner went to great LENGTHS to buy her and pay a supplementary fee to enter this horse in the PREAKNESS...

Although Rachel Alexander will go off as the odds on favorite, she has the best chance of winning against just an average bunch of stallions...

THE SHRINK

Re: I LOVE THE PREAKNESS TODAY/TONIGHT

Sounds good to me, Shrink! I think it means an awful lot that Borel chose her for the mount.

Probably the best animal in the race. Could be a super star. But at that price from that post, I'll take a stand against her. Pioneer atb, and with Clem in an exacta.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

she will not go off at odds on favorite ino...the oks derby double did have her at a par value just below even money but I think she will go off at 6-5 or 7-5 at post time..

best of luck..

MIKEH75

EOG Dedicated

when does the preakness start today?

what time is the race?

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

starts at 5:15 eastern..I think NBC is on at 4pm...espn on at 3pm?

Borel says he would have to "fall off" of Rachel for her to lose the race today. He is sounding wicked confident.

MIKEH75

EOG Dedicated

well i like 13-8-5-7 so far.i'll go back in a minute and look so more.

nedrow

EOG Dedicated

Borel says he would have to "fall off" of Rachel for her to lose the race today. He is sounding wicked confident.
i didnt go to the wedding so i aint going to the funeral. if she wins i am f/ed .:smokefuk it.
bol all

she wont win the Belmont if she enters was running out of gas and the belmont is 1.5 miles and she would of fell short in the derby this is the shortest TC race.

Congrats Shrink. She ran the early and then the tactical speed into the ground and held off the closers. That is some horse.

Shrink, be honest - did you get the whole 3K back on this race that was lost on the Derby? It sounds like that and then some from your reaction!:pop:

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

This is the worst 3 year old crop of colts I have seen in a long time...Racheal is a nice horse, but no Ruffian...her connections won't enter her in the Belmont if they know what is good for her...Congrats to all who had the winner today...

This is the worst 3 year old crop of colts I have seen in a long time...Racheal is a nice horse, but no Ruffian...her connections won't enter her in the Belmont if they know what is good for her...Congrats to all who had the winner today...

SHARP POST.....

There is no way in hell they will rish running her in the Belmont when her breeding value is at an all-time high now...

There is way to much down side should she run badly...

My 2 cents,

THE SHRINK

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

SHARP POST.....

There is no way in hell they will rish running her in the Belmont when her breeding value is at an all-time high now...

There is way to much down side should she run badly...

My 2 cents,

THE SHRINK

shrink u need to stay away form horse racing your sharp insights!

first the "odds on favorite" comment now this?

u do know that the Owners of the horse Rachel bought her to breed her, they will breed her to their own horse they also own Curlin right? All for free...they own both horses, and since a female can only give birth once a year there is no breeding value to move up or down.. The breeding costs will not go up they own both horses!!

O'Royken

EOG Dedicated

u do know that the Owners of the horse Rachel bought her to breed her, they will breed her to their own horse they also own Curlin right? All for free...they own both horses, and since a female can only give birth once a year there is no breeding value to move up or down.. The breeding costs will not go up they own both horses!!

What a disaster for horse racing.

A Kentucky Derby winner who had his balls chopped off and a filly wins The Preakness with the no nuts horse running second.

The Filly will have 6-10 offspring with probably half hitting the racetrack with none of them going to new owners. The owners of the filly will not sell the offspring. This Triple Crown will bring no new ownership in horse racing and the small fields will continue.

Total disaster for horse racing.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

can u imagine how bad if curlin plus rachel five only girl horses..and no colts?

If 9:5 isn't the odds on favorite when all the other horses were 6:1 or higher, then what is?

And her breeding value (even with Curlin) will drop sharply if she should run badly in the Belmont!!!

Geezes Louise...

Get laid or something, :finger004

THE SHRINK

They wont let curlin hump rachel until after the breeders cup classic thats going to be a hell of a race this fall

O'Royken

EOG Dedicated

They wont let curlin hump rachel until after the breeders cup classic thats going to be a hell of a race this fall

After No Nuts won the Kentucky Derby and was the highest placing male in the Preakness Curlin and Rachel need to fuck as soon as possible.

Curlin needs to retire and hit the breeding shed ASAP and start fucking ASAP to help preserve the sport by bringing new owners into a dying sport.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

If 9:5 isn't the odds on favorite when all the other horses were 6:1 or higher, then what is?

And her breeding value (even with Curlin) will drop sharply if she should run badly in the Belmont!!!

Geezes Louise...

Get laid or something, :finger004

THE SHRINK

no doubt Shrink you have forgotten more about gambling than I will ever know..but please you really dont know what the phrase odds on means???

:doh1:doh1:doh1

odds-on definition
odds?-on (?dz?n)
adjective
having better, often much better, than an even chance of winning an odds-on favorite

That means EVEN money or less that is the only thing that term means!!! not 9-5 Shrinkie....

please make me an odds-on favorite to get laid however..

no doubt Shrink you have forgotten more about gambling than I will ever know..but please you really dont know what the phrase odds on means???

:doh1:doh1:doh1

odds-on definition
odds?-on (?dz?n)
adjective
having better, often much better, than an even chance of winning an odds-on favorite

That means EVEN money or less that is the only thing that term means!!! not 9-5 Shrinkie....

please make me an odds-on favorite to get laid however..

You are right the way it's defined...

I should have worded it that she was the odds on favorite against each horse individually.... :cheers

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

cant believe I scolded Shrink on that error he made...really wish he was here to talk about his Preakness day tomorrow