gynecologist LARGE NBA playoff wager for Sunday.. (YTD RECORD: 61-36 +21.39 Units)

Apple

Banned
YTD RECORD: 61-36 +21.39 Units
Playoff Record: 12-6 +3.84 Units

Need the Lakers to win like a dead man needs a coffin.

Apple

Banned
Re: gynecologist LARGE NBA playoff wager for Sunday.. (YTD RECORD: 61-36 +21.39 Units)

PENDING WAGERS:

4* LAKERS to win WEST -150
1* Lakers to win Series over Houston -350

Apple

Banned
Re: gynecologist LARGE NBA playoff wager for Sunday.. (YTD RECORD: 61-36 +21.39 Units)

0.6* Magic +3 -115

Going to add more to this, but wanted to get a bet on them just in case the line moves.. I love the Magic in this spot, believe all the pressure is on the Celtics and they've been surviving in these playoffs by the skin of their ass. Tough series against the Bulls, Davis hitting last second shot to keep them alive.. Magic blowing games they should of won etc..

Howard is the x-factor here, Boston doesn't have many big men left so if Davis and Perkins get in foul trouble that will be great.. Howard and the Magic missed 50% of their FTs the other night and still won by 8.. I think the margin of error for Boston is less than that of the Magic..

I'm just going with what my eyes have seen, I've seen the Magic as the better team.. Getting more than one possession and plus money on the ML is the kind of spot I like to be in on larger plays..

I know I'm pretty much alone here, cause everyone on the forums love Boston and I can understand, but I throw out home court completely, Orlando has played them great at the Garden beat them in game one and should of beat them in the other game.. Bulls played them great at the Garden too, home court means nothing in this spot.

Magic looks like one of the better plays of the season to me.

cheapseats

EOG Master

Get cremated, that way you won't need that concrete can.........

babaoriley

EOG Addicted

Gyno, gotta agree with Boston here. Bad, bad spot for the Magic. Only thing I like is that the line is just baiting people to take Boston. Usually a bad thing.

Otherwise, I'm on Boston big and may play them 1Q, 1H and game. Feel I hit 2 of 3 this way, maybe all. GL

babaoriley

EOG Addicted

Also, dude, you said "LARGE playoff wager for Sunday" then only post a .6 unit play? You're up 21.4 units. A large play should have been 2-3 units at least, right? Regardless, good luck bro. Can't say I'm rooting for ya' here but am definitely rooting your Lakers futures.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

i sooooooooooooo wanna play the Magic to win the game but i know they will lead for about 45 minutes and find a way to choke it away at the end

realistically this series shoulda ended in 5 - Magic should be UP 5-1 in games and as we have seen waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too many times in history if you fail to "kill" the Celtics when you have the chance they usually come abck to KILL YOU!

Magic are the better team but i know they will do something stupid at the end and lose by 5

IF i was gonna play the Magic the ONLY play i could make is them in 1h

Apple

Banned

Also, dude, you said "LARGE playoff wager for Sunday" then only post a .6 unit play? You're up 21.4 units. A large play should have been 2-3 units at least, right? Regardless, good luck bro. Can't say I'm rooting for ya' here but am definitely rooting your Lakers futures.

Read the first five words of my Magic writeup.. I'm going to add more, just wanted to see if the line moved..

Apple

Banned

YTD RECORD: 62-36 +22.39 Units
Playoff Record: 13-6 +4.84 Units

hotpiks78

EOG Enthusiast

he considers 50 bucks a large bet.... so pathetic, i lose that in vig on games.. please

nevadaside

EOG Senior Member

GL on your ORL play man........
I'm ridin those bitches w/you today, I will take ORL+3.5....seems the books want everyone on BOS.

Sorry to see we opposed on the W. Conf, I'm already on 0.5*DEN+400 for the WEST, also 0.5*DEN+1050 for the C-ship.

Keep KILLING those books man! :cheers

hotpiks78

EOG Enthusiast

0.6* Magic +3 -115

Going to add more to this, but wanted to get a bet on them just in case the line moves.. I love the Magic in this spot, believe all the pressure is on the Celtics and they've been surviving in these playoffs by the skin of their ass. Tough series against the Bulls, Davis hitting last second shot to keep them alive.. Magic blowing games they should of won etc..

Howard is the x-factor here, Boston doesn't have many big men left so if Davis and Perkins get in foul trouble that will be great.. Howard and the Magic missed 50% of their FTs the other night and still won by 8.. I think the margin of error for Boston is less than that of the Magic..

I'm just going with what my eyes have seen, I've seen the Magic as the better team.. Getting more than one possession and plus money on the ML is the kind of spot I like to be in on larger plays..

I know I'm pretty much alone here, cause everyone on the forums love Boston and I can understand, but I throw out home court completely, Orlando has played them great at the Garden beat them in game one and should of beat them in the other game.. Bulls played them great at the Garden too, home court means nothing in this spot.

Magic looks like one of the better plays of the season to me.
i hear what your savin , but home court will have something to do with this game. this is gonna come down to who gets into foul trouble perkins or howard. thats the deciding factor .

Apple

Banned

he considers 50 bucks a large bet.... so pathetic, i lose that in vig on games.. please

You're not very good at comprehending are you.. Anyway what I wager on games is none of your business, I'm not trying to act like a bigshot on the internet, I'm real.. You on the other hand were complaning in another thread about how you're broke, and now you're saying you lose 50 bucks in vig on games..

HMM.. Should I take anything you say seriously?? I don't think so :+waving-5

hotpiks78

EOG Enthusiast

You're not very good at comprehending are you.. Anyway what I wager on games is none of your business, I'm not trying to act like a bigshot on the internet, I'm real.. You on the other hand were complaning in another thread about how you're broke, and now you're saying you lose 50 bucks in vig on games..

HMM.. Should I take anything you say seriously?? I don't think so :+waving-5
yes i was broke at that time, but dont forget money comes and goes. life has its ups and downs , peaks and valleys. at that time i was broke now im not broke, and regargless i still bet 2 , 3 , 400 a game. opposed to you grinding it out for a month of aggravation to win a measly 800 bucks i will pick that up in 2 to 3 days buddy. gl

Apple

Banned

Hotpiks, how old are you?

babaoriley

EOG Addicted

Gyno, don't worry about that douche...

I didn't see those first 5 words but was just ribbing you as I expected to see a larger play. Understand your intent now.

Two players are key for me:
1) Is Rashard Lewis a man or mouse? Game 7's teach us a bit about the character of guys like Lewis. I say Mouse. I think he stinks it up tonight.

2) Is Ray Allen's corpse going to be thawed before tonight's game? If Allen plays to the form he has established in this series thus far, the Celts lose. If he hangs 20, they win.

I know that is oversimplifying things a bit, but I'll be watching those two guys like a hawk, and will make my 2H plays accordingly. I actualy expect Orlando to win the 1H but if Boston is within striking distance, I think they take it. GL bud.

Apple

Banned

Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by gynecologist
Adding:

0.5* magic +3 -115
0.4* magic ml +130

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

So essentially my bets are:

1.1* magic +3 -115
0.4* Magic ML +130

Apple

Banned

One of my larger plays of the season..

GL baba, I respect your opinion immensely sir.

Apple

Banned

YTD RECORD: 63-36 +24.01 Units
Playoff Record: 13-6 +6.46 Units

NBA has been very good to us in the playoffs.. Goal was 25 units, so if the Lakers can beat the Nuggets we should be in.. :cheers

Gyno, I gotta hand it to you. You were dead on with Orlando and I was dead wrong. And to think I follow the Magic religiously. My sad NBA playoffs picks are about to wipe out my '08 profits from the NFL. Not sure if I'll continue on the NBA or just wait for football. :+clueless It's the most bittersweet feeling to lose money betting against your favorite team.

Cannon

Banned

They were tring to suck Boston action like a $2 whore on a troop train.