(I AM DOWN 2 DIMES) HELP

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned
BOYS I AM DOWN 2 DIMES THIS WEEK BUT FOR SOME REASON I DONT FEEL LIKE I AM PANICING.THIS IS SO WEIRD 2 DIMES IS A LOT OF DOUGH BUT I FEEL I HAVE BEEN ON THE RIGHT SIDE I HAVE JUST BEEN GETTING F-CKED.LAST NIGHT I HAD THE REDS WOW YOU TALK ABOUT A TOUGH LOSS I HAD THEM 1450 TO MAKE 1000 I HAD A 3 RUN LEAD IN THE 7TH AND A 2 RUN LEAD IN THE 8TH THEN THAT NO GOOD F-CKING BUM DAVID WEATHERS ENTERS THE GAME AND WALKS 3 BATTERS INCLUDING THE ONE THAT TIED THE SCORE 5-5.THE GAME WENT 16 INNINGS I WENT TO BAD AT 2 A.M. AND IT WAS IN THE 12TH INNING:doh1

BOYS I NEED A 2 DIME BAILOUT TODAY PLEASE POST YOUR BEST PLAYS ORGANIZED CRIME IS GETTING THE BEST OF ME THIS WEEK.

I NEVER GRIN :nono WHEN I DONT WIN

Re: (I AM DOWN 2 DIMES) HELP

BOYS I AM DOWN 2 DIMES THIS WEEK BUT FOR SOME REASON I DONT FEEL LIKE I AM PANICING.THIS IS SO WEIRD 2 DIMES IS A LOT OF DOUGH BUT I FEEL I HAVE BEEN ON THE RIGHT SIDE I HAVE JUST BEEN GETTING F-CKED.LAST NIGHT I HAD THE REDS WOW YOU TALK ABOUT A TOUGH LOSS I HAD THEM 1450 TO MAKE 1000 I HAD A 3 RUN LEAD IN THE 7TH AND A 2 RUN LEAD IN THE 8TH THEN THAT NO GOOD F-CKING BUM DAVID WEATHERS ENTERS THE GAME AND WALKS 3 BATTERS INCLUDING THE ONE THAT TIED THE SCORE 5-5.THE GAME WENT 16 INNINGS I WENT TO BAD AT 2 A.M. AND IT WAS IN THE 12TH INNING:doh1

BOYS I NEED A 2 DIME BAILOUT TODAY PLEASE POST YOUR BEST PLAYS ORGANIZED CRIME IS GETTING THE BEST OF ME THIS WEEK.

I NEVER GRIN :nono WHEN I DONT WIN

Beantown Jim:

I swear to God, me and my buddy would use your exact same system. We would always use the NY Post and use the last three starts and the lifetime stats against that team.

HOWEVER, LET ME LOCK THIS DOWN FOR YOU. We would always find a good team (above 5 hundred win percentage) that lost at least their first game of the "home" series against ANY team. "Exception was teams on winning streaks of 5 or more"

We would then pound them in game 2 of the series. We would lay 200 at times, went on a streak of 17 out of 18.

Your system is the real deal. June is the best month to pound away.

Celtics all the way today, Beantown Jim! 2 dimes will come right back to you.

Bagiant

EOG Dedicated

That Celtic line is so "trappy" that I have to take the Magic! I KNOW you won't because you're from Boston, but it's the right play!

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

SHRINK I LIKE THE LAKERS ALSO BUT THAT NO GOOD F-CKING FIXER PHIL JACKSON HAS BEEN FIXING GAMES FOR 20 YEARS.THE LAKERS WILL BE UP BY 20 POINTS WITH 4 MINUTES TO GO PHIL JACKSON WILL PULL THE STARTERS AND BANG LAKERS MAKE IT LOOK GOOD AND WIN BY 10.I JUST DONT TRUST THE LAKERS AND PHIL JACKSON EVERYBODY IN THE COUNTRY IS ON THE LAKERS.

I HAVE 660-600 ON THE CELTICS BUT THATS TONIGHT I NEED TO MAKE 2 DIMES THIS AFTERNOON SO THAT GAME DOESNT MEAN ANYTHING :hangt

EVER SINCE I STARTED TALKING TO THAT F-CKING NIT WIT MIKE FROM BET FIRST CLASS I WENT DOWNHILL I SWEAR TO GOD I THINK THESE F-CKERS GET ME ALL WILD UP ON PURPOSE SO I LOSE MY CONCENTRATION :finger004

BOYS I AM GOING TO CHECK OUT THE SLATE AND SEE IF I CAN FIND SOME NICE LINE MOVES IN BASEBALL

WISH ME LUCK BOYS BEING DOWN 4 DIMES ISNT MUCH FUN I AM DOUBLING DOWN TODAY.

I HOPE TO GRIN :D IF I CAN GET A WIN

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Jump from one of those bridges in Boston...then you won't have to pay...

Bet the Brewers today....

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

BOYS SO FAR SO GOOD I HAVE 2 DIMES GOING :houra

I WILL NOT SAY ANYTHING ELSE I DONT WANT TO JINX MYSELF

I just made a little Jeem voodoo doll. I just rolled him around on two dimes so you will win. You owe me 10 percent of what you win each game.

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

BOYS THERE ISNT A BETTER BAILOUT GAMBLER THAN ME TODAY I HAD THE DODGERS 2600 TO MAKE 2000 OH MAN ITS 10-0 I THINK I MIGHT WIN BUT YOU NEVER KNOW WITH MY LUCK :doh1

BOYS I HAD EXACTLY 2 HOURS SLEEP LAST NIGHT IT SUCKED GOING INTO SUNDAY DOWN 2,150 DOLLARS WOW WHAT A BAILOUT NOW I AM SITTING ON THE CELTICS EVEN IF I LOSE WHO GIVES A F-CK THIS HAS BEEN A GOOD WEEK.I HAVE 660-600 ON THE CELTICS BIG DEAL AFTER DOUBLING DOWN THIS AFTERNOON I HAVE ESCAPED THE WEEK FELLAS I WAS ON THE VERGE OF GETTING BURRIED :cheers

IF THE DODGERS HAD LOST THIS GAME AND THE CELTICS LOSE TONIGHT I WOULD HAVE BEEN DOWN 5,350 DOLLARS THANK GOD FOR THE DODGERS :houra :houra

nedrow

EOG Dedicated

i got one of those got busy and forgot to bet days going
lad winner
tor winner
bail winning
cubs winning
------
got bt in :doh1

nedrow

EOG Dedicated

lost bl and cubs , life is good for the nedrow the 52.8 yo trust fund kid ,maybe in a few years we ll buy mr shrinks place :LMAO

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

James, all you had to do was read my post and learn and you might not be down 2k.

Here's the thread i'm talking about, you didn't pay a TENNNN shun.

Live and learn.

<TABLE class=tborder id=post2154871 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 05-15-09, 12:44 AM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #33 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>Flamingo kid<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_2154871", true); </SCRIPT>
A Rod's BACK

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_2154871 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> Re: Who else, really likes the Orlando Magic in game 7.. Looks like one of the better plays of the season..
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>Gyno the Magic are a great bet. Boston is on fumes right now, too many games vs Chicago and they won a grueling series. Also, this isn't the same Boston team as last year that had this unbelievable karma at home. They were down by THIRTY points in one game at home in this series and they were terrible the other night at home and only won because Starbury hit 5 shots in a row when no one else could get up and down the floor.

The Magic were bad tonight and they really won easy. If they made half their free throws they blow out Boston.

This is the end of the Boston run for this year. They are too tired to keep spotting teams 30 and 15 and coming back to win.

Also, and here's another little interesting angle that i like to use from time to time. Boston KNOWS that Lebron is going to trash them and embarrass them. They know they're dead tired and they know that if this isn't the end, the next series will be the end. The last time Boston visited Lebron they got embarrassed and run out of town, they know in their hearts and guts they aren't going to beat Cleve so that's why they'll lose here to avoid the ultimate humiliation at the hands of the newly elected King (who is incredibly well rested and fresh btw)
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

SHRINK I LIKE THE LAKERS ALSO BUT THAT NO GOOD F-CKING FIXER PHIL JACKSON HAS BEEN FIXING GAMES FOR 20 YEARS.THE LAKERS WILL BE UP BY 20 POINTS WITH 4 MINUTES TO GO PHIL JACKSON WILL PULL THE STARTERS AND BANG LAKERS MAKE IT LOOK GOOD AND WIN BY 10.I JUST DONT TRUST THE LAKERS AND PHIL JACKSON EVERYBODY IN THE COUNTRY IS ON THE LAKERS.

I HAVE 660-600 ON THE CELTICS BUT THATS TONIGHT I NEED TO MAKE 2 DIMES THIS AFTERNOON SO THAT GAME DOESNT MEAN ANYTHING :hangt

EVER SINCE I STARTED TALKING TO THAT F-CKING NIT WIT MIKE FROM BET FIRST CLASS I WENT DOWNHILL I SWEAR TO GOD I THINK THESE F-CKERS GET ME ALL WILD UP ON PURPOSE SO I LOSE MY CONCENTRATION :finger004

BOYS I AM GOING TO CHECK OUT THE SLATE AND SEE IF I CAN FIND SOME NICE LINE MOVES IN BASEBALL

WISH ME LUCK BOYS BEING DOWN 4 DIMES ISNT MUCH FUN I AM DOUBLING DOWN TODAY.

I HOPE TO GRIN :D IF I CAN GET A WIN

You should have trusted your shrink....12io4j2w90