Jeff Siegel

JoeThomas

EOG Enthusiast
This guy is such a smug asshole. I am so tired of listening to him on HRTV. I dont think the guy had picked a winner in months. And when he loses he always makes some kind of excuse. They need to get this guy off the air and maybe get some new blood on there. TVG is such a better network with much better commentators.

Anybody agree with me? I may just be blowing some smoke out of my ass, but I think this guy is terrible. :shoot:

Re: Jeff Siegel

Sometimes he is hard to watch.. He has a twitch that is distracting, and yes, he mainly goes only chalk. I don't mind him that much... truly, if you're taking your gambling advice from any of these guys, you are in trouble. Somedays the pk4 looks like an obvious chalk-4, but TVG guys will still extend their $48.00 ticket just to drum up business and $$$.... If you are following along and an astute handicapper, you will notice many races the so-called analysts
"spread" several of their horses are without chance.

I like Caruthers but it seems like he tries to pull out a bomb ticket when its just not there sometimes.

I do agree TVG has a better cast of characters, but HRTV has the tracks. I still like most of the HR guys though; I like Aaron Vercruysse, Millie Ball, and they get all kinds of interviews with track analysts... both networks are good.. TVG pisses me off by never showing race replays like they used to as well.