Helpful Advice for all thinking of taking the Nuggets over the Lakers

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
DON'T DO IT!

I am going to save you some money - DON'T DO IT!

Houston was a bad matchup for the Lakers - the Nuggets ARE NOT

Nuggets have ZERO PRAYER of winning this series and it won't be a long one at that. Lakers in 6 at most and maybe 5

Nuggets look attractive at this price but upon further inspection you see the flaws they have and that while there is great value - the fact it WILL NOT win means all value is gone

for those who wanna reply telling me how wrong i am - fire away. just get ready for the return WHEN the Lakers EASILY win this series - EASILY!

Apple

Banned
Re: Helpful Advice for all thinking of taking the Nuggets over the Lakers

Respect you as much as anyone on here man.. I have the Lakers -150 to win this series for the largest investment of the season for me $300..

I have a small $10 wager on Denver at +800.. I'm thinking about just staying where I'm at..

cheapseats

EOG Master

Lakers 3-1 this season, losing only the game in Denver in which they hit town about 5 in the morning and were playing out a long trip....think you offer good advice here....

Apple

Banned

I dont see Denver winning in L.A, just can't fathom it.

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

LA was already handed the trophy 2 months ago. 12io4j2w90

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

No sour grapes from the peanut gallery please..........
I now realize that +1400 to win the West was an absolutely terrible bet with 0 chance to win...carry on. 12io4j2w90

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Lakers 3-1 this season, losing only the game in Denver in which they hit town about 5 in the morning and were playing out a long trip....think you offer good advice here....

have you ever flown to the "Denver" airport? if you fly to Miami that airport is closer to downtown Denver than the one serving the Denver area. if someone blew up the Denver airport people in the city would find out about it 4 days later

Lakers won't be tired and fatigued since getting in at 3-4A for a game that same night won't happen

cheapseats

EOG Master

have you ever flown to the "Denver" airport? if you fly to Miami that airport is closer to downtown Denver than the one serving the Denver area. if someone blew up the Denver airport people in the city would find out about it 4 days later

Lakers won't be tired and fatigued since getting in at 3-4A for a game that same night won't happen

Yup, been there on the way to Estes Park.

Look at the Rox series, Lakes came in rested and ready, I would not give much thought to this angle at this time of the year.

munson15

I want winners...

I now realize that +1400 to win the West was an absolutely terrible bet with 0 chance to win...carry on. 12io4j2w90
Time for a little hedge, D.:cheers

cheapseats

EOG Master

Jerry West, admittedly, a former Laker, see's little problem for them to take the Denver series. Don't get my homerism wrong, but Jerry is a pretty sharp basketball person and has a pretty level-headed view on things, I'd be cautious of this if you like Denver.

Apple

Banned

If the Lakers blow one of the first two games, I will be scared.. I think the Lakers might have a rough time in Denver..

gridironguy

EOG Veteran

Jerry West, admittedly, a former Laker, see's little problem for them to take the Denver series. Don't get my homerism wrong, but Jerry is a pretty sharp basketball person and has a pretty level-headed view on things, I'd be cautious of this if you like Denver.

last time i checked, jerry west's nba bets were not feared offshore or in vegas, not even by illegal bookies, and last time i checked, jerry west used to work for the lakers and still has a ton of loyalty towards dr. jerry buss, what do you expect him to say?

look a little deeper bud and the truth is out there

Denver has a shot against L.A. I don't think it will happen, but they have a shot. They have the size to pose problems for Gasol and Bynum, and does anyone really think Derek Fisher will stop Chauncey Billups? Still, L.A. is L.A. and they have the 2nd best player in the game matched up against, who, J.R. Smith? Big advantage there for the Lake Show. I like L.A. in 7.

Still, does Denver remind anyone else of the 2004 Detroit team that NO ONE thought would take L.A. in a 7 game series? They have a balanced roster all around, sort of like a better version of the Magic. I would not be shocked if Denver pulls it off.

ATX

DON'T DO IT!

I am going to save you some money - DON'T DO IT!

Houston was a bad matchup for the Lakers - the Nuggets ARE NOT

Nuggets have ZERO PRAYER of winning this series and it won't be a long one at that. Lakers in 6 at most and maybe 5

Nuggets look attractive at this price but upon further inspection you see the flaws they have and that while there is great value - the fact it WILL NOT win means all value is gone

for those who wanna reply telling me how wrong i am - fire away. just get ready for the return WHEN the Lakers EASILY win this series - EASILY!

you said the same thing in 2004....