IN ONE YEAR, I ONLY RELOADED AT ONE BOOK ON A REGULAR BASIS

WINBET

EOG Dedicated
Pinny.:blink: I find this incredible. I wish I could put a finger on it without thinking stupidly. I do find myself hedging into Pinny but at their vig its usually normal but considering they are betting -105 lines I keep losing.
On the contrary, I cant stop winning at slow books offering up to -120 lines.

Yes I know the nonsense of beating the line ETC ETC but I have other findings that say this is not the case, beating the number might make people feel comfortable but it doesnt happen outside of the Vegas sharps Handbook. :LMAO

One could say following Pinny is the way forward but on todays Yankees game they persistantly laid the under when it appeared everyone was on the over. Maybe its paranoid, maybe its genuine expertise on Pinnys behalf but as I stated earlier, in 3 years they are the only place I have had to reload on a regular basis. :cheers

WINBET

EOG Dedicated
Re: IN ONE YEAR, I ONLY RELOADED AT ONE BOOK ON A REGULAR BASIS

they persistantly laid the under when it appeared everyone was on the over.

sorry, that should read everyone was on the under.:cheers

WINBET

EOG Dedicated

BTW Fair, can you thank Billhill for his Under play, I'm barred.:+textinb3:cheers

WINBET

EOG Dedicated

Everytime I see fair warning in one of my threads I cringe.:doh1 Bastard gets Books at knock down prices. 12io4j2w90

Thats on top of being a sharp bastard.:thumbsup :cheers

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

Do you have Canbet? One of my favorite books until they punted us square Americans out.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

Everytime I see fair warning in one of my threads I cringe.:doh1 Bastard gets Books at knock down prices. 12io4j2w90

Thats on top of being a sharp bastard.:thumbsup :cheers
4-0 in the Boys of Summer contest today with the Mets pending. Out of the money once in four weeks. :houra

THE HITMAN

EOG Dedicated

Put this in the "strange but true" section. Funny, when I was at Pinny, I ran into the same thing.

Honestly, I have only funded one book , (I have 8) since Pinny closed to the US, and that was to open an account to replace a closed out one.

I was very unhappy to see Pinny go, but now in retrospect, it turned out to be a god send.....so far anyway LOL.