The Rays just scored 2 on a Wild Pitch. This is the worst pitcher I think ive ever seen

Tuckman

Uh Poster
Re: The Rays just scored 2 on a Wild Pitch. This is the worst pitcher I think ive ever seen

4 runs off 2 hits

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!
Re: The Rays just scored 2 on a Wild Pitch. This is the worst pitcher I think ive ever seen

Worse than the guy who just pitched for the Twins?

mofome

Banned

perkins is bad, but this is hilarious. even the foul balls are just rocked.

PO69

EOG Master

You must mean since yesterday's worst pitcher ever

mofome

Banned

The clown vargas for seattle? he may be worse, but at least he has some idea as to where the ball may end up.

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

6 runs off of 2 hits. :shoot:

speaking of bizarre and dumb pitching..

LAA: Lackey (0-0, 0.00)

Thrown out the game a couple of days ago after two pitches..

how you think he's going to do tonight? over/under 2 pitches? :+textinb3

It's going to be one of those crazy nights..

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

EASY WINNER FOR ME BOYS I HAD THE OVER 9 1/2 AND IT WAS OVER IN THE 3RD INNING NOW THATS THE WAY I LIKE TO WIN :houra

I GRIN :D WHEN I WIN

That's cool, Jim. 91023i2ndw;l

There's something in the air tonight, so to speak. I had a feeling all day. It's hard to describe but I left work this morning after one hour because I felt like was on the verge of something. Except for Toronto -1, which pushed, every game I'm on tonight is winning. Now I probably jinxed myself. FUCK. :+textinb3