Come on LAD Rl and LAA ML! Come on!

Re: Come on LAD Rl and LAA ML! Come on!

mo helping us out on laa by having his bud morrow in. good thinkin pal!
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

mofome

Banned

lad cant hit bum fucking faggot redding though.

:shoot:

those 2 would cash a 4 teamer for about 800. not huge but nice. surely it will lose by .5 or something.

weird 1 guy makes that much difference. Is LAD even over .500 since manny left?
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

angels are scoring in bunches tonite and might need to do so - up 8-5 but this one is far from over with the angels pathetic pen still yet to be heard from

how'd lackey look?

0 walks is good.

mofome

Banned

weird 1 guy makes that much difference. Is LAD even over .500 since manny left?

lads ba is better without manny than it was with him.

fwiw

mofome

Banned

how'd lackey look?

0 walks is good.

not good. better than wash though, which is not saying much

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

how'd lackey look?

0 walks is good.

he is gone after 5

gave up 5 runs/4 earned

3 Ks and 7 hits in 82 pitches

for his first outing of the year he looked good (i know he threw 2 pitches saturday - but i stand by what i said about this being his first outing of the season)

hmmm, seemed like they were scoring a lot less. Guess i was mistaken

he is gone after 5

gave up 5 runs/4 earned

3 Ks and 7 hits in 82 pitches

for his first outing of the year he looked good (i know he threw 2 pitches saturday - but i stand by what i said about this being his first outing of the season)

yeah, i saw his line. Wondered how he looked on TV. I know there was a costly error early against laa

not good. better than wash though, which is not saying much
:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

good thing wash wasn't wins on me. Already lost to cy marquis since kotchman sucks dick

mofome

Banned

now orlando hudson cant even get down a bunt. amazing.

cee you have kotch? hope not.

nah, kotch is one of the worst 1bs in bases. Atl was rallying on gayman marquis. Bases loaded 0 outs and kotch dps

mofome

Banned

laa gives back a run to the fucking mariners. god damnit. this lineup is a joke. 1 hit in the inning = run

mofome

Banned

nah, kotch is one of the worst 1bs in bases. Atl was rallying on gayman marquis. Bases loaded 0 outs and kotch dps

yeah that dude is worthless

mofome

Banned

fucking shoot me in the fucking head.

hudson takes ball 4, but they call it a fucking strike anyway. then furcal is gunned down.

:LMAO

instead of 2 on with 1 down, the inning ends. every fucking game its the same shit. the fluke crap kills me. no breaks.

furcal prolly looked like cano on MOUSE

mofome

Banned

eh, it shouldnt matter, no way that pitch was a strike. not sure how he calls it a strike and turns a likely win into a loss. thats probably a 850 dollar call against me. fun every day with this.

mofome

Banned

the angels have 2nd and 3rd with zero outs and they score zero

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

mofome

Banned

now the mets score from 2nd on a 1mph infield single

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

man my luck is absurd

mofome

Banned

I need the Angels to win. They have 2nd and 3rd with zero outs. They dont score. Fucking brutal. Absolutely fucking disgusting.

ok

So i need lad to win. The mets are up with a man on 2nd and 2 outs. They score, from 2nd, on an infield single.

How the Fuck is it possible to be on the shit end of two things that are so fucking ridiculously fluke.

mofome

Banned

need loney or kemp to leave the yard off putz. chance...eh...about none.

mofome

Banned

oooh strange. kemp has a 1 pitch broken bat grounder. nice.

mofome

Banned

oh damn thats weird, the dodgers with 2 runs in 8 innings vs freak nasty redding

mofome

Banned

angels with 2 on again, lets see if both teams can leave 2 on hope so

mofome

Banned

laa leaves men no 2nd and 3rd in back to back innings. thats weird.

mofome

Banned

wow, lad picks the guy off first by a mile and they call him safe. it wasnt remotely close.

i better give someone lackey. fuentes closing down for me all year seems like a treat

mofome

Banned

yessss just need a 2+ run hr in the 9th. that as fun when it happened against, im sure today its in my favor. no doubt.