lakers win this series rather easily imo

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Re: denver +280 series v the lakers, i'm on it like flies on rice

i think denver gets it done in 6 gms

:pop:

i think the Lakers SMASH them

Houston was a bad matchup for the Lakers. The Nuggets are NOT

Nuggets have ZERO PRAYER of winning this series - NONE!

NONE

***Tripp and i posted at the same time - and i 100% agree with him***

gridironguy

EOG Veteran

front line of birdman, k-mart, and nene, will completely neutralize the lakers front line

carmelo, chauncey, and jr smith will go off, denver all the way here, and in only 6 gms!!!

gridironguy

EOG Veteran

+325 was the highest it went and the highest it will go.................glad i grabbed more at 325

:cocktail

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

+325 was the highest it went and the highest it will go.................glad i grabbed more at 325

:cocktail

congrats - now you have TWO Losing tickets ont his series - wait until the Lakers win G1 and you can get an even higher price and go for the "Hat Trick" of losing tix

the NBA is like NO other sport in that teams have to learn to win and the only way they learn to win is by losing. Nuggets haven't "learned" how to win

Pistons needed to learn and did by losing to the Celtics
Bulls and MJ needed to learn and did by losing to the Pistons

Nuggets need to learn and will by losing to the Lakers

GG - we are trying to help you out here and save you some money but making LOSING plays like this ain't gonna help your bankroll

gridironguy

EOG Veteran

congrats - now you have TWO Losing tickets ont his series - wait until the Lakers win G1 and you can get an even higher price and go for the "Hat Trick" of losing tix

the NBA is like NO other sport in that teams have to learn to win and the only way they learn to win is by losing. Nuggets haven't "learned" how to win

Pistons needed to learn and did by losing to the Celtics
Bulls and MJ needed to learn and did by losing to the Pistons

Nuggets need to learn and will by losing to the Lakers

GG - we are trying to help you out here and save you some money but making LOSING plays like this ain't gonna help your bankroll

the 2003 spurs had only duncan w/title experience and bunch of guys who got killed in the playoffs the prior 2 yrs but they won the title

the 2008 lakers minus kobe and fisher had no experience even winning a playoff series yet they made the finals!

this 2009 denver edition has lost 6 straight times in the 1st rd yet they completely blew out their first 2 opponents, add chauncey and a new commitment to defense and this is the best denver team EVER and a better overall team that plays better together than the lakers

you guys are going to be surprised (and quieted) by what the nuggets do over the next 13-14 days

gridironguy

EOG Veteran

the new defensive intensity of the nuggets + the individual matchups on the floor favor the nuggets...........chauncey, jr smith, and carmelo will score pts in droves.............the front line of the nugs is so much more physical and intense than the lakers softies.......gasol will get beaten up in this series just like he did v the celtics last season

?natin'on$'s

EOG Enthusiast

Fuck that.
To hell with the series price, hitting Denver money line every game barring some big injury during the series. Put what ever adjective you want with it, square, stupid, dumb..whatever..

If Denver goes down 4 straight I would still feel comfortable with the plays and would have no qualms nor regrets about the decision.

gridironguy

EOG Veteran

FOR WINKY:

denver recent playoff history:

08 - lost to eventual west conf champ lakers, 4-0
07 - lost to eventual nba champ, san antone spurs, 4-1
06 - lost to the clippers, 4-1
05 - lost to eventual nba champ, san antone, 4-1
04 - lost to #1 west seed, minnesota, 4-1

so what's the difference now? a matured carmelo and jr smith, picking up the bird-man, and most importantly.............picking up chauncey and a developing a new and improved attitude towards the defensive side of the court

the nuggets are ready, and the lakers are ready to be had.....................it's the nuggets time................they steal gm 1 or 2 in la.............win gms 3 & 4 in denver............lose gm 5 back in la, then head back hm for gm 6 and they close out the flakers 4-2

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Good luck Gridiron...sitting on some +1400 for the West. Was hoping this would be a little lower for a cheaper hedge...only going to hedge off enough to get my 2 units back and break even if Lakers win.

gridironguy

EOG Veteran

Good luck Gridiron...sitting on some +1400 for the West. Was hoping this would be a little lower for a cheaper hedge...only going to hedge off enough to get my 2 units back and break even if Lakers win.

GREAT FUKKIN BET, DIO...........you were on the nugget train before i was, i give you serious props for locking that in way back when.....good luck to US

:cheers

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Fuck that.
To hell with the series price, hitting Denver money line every game barring some big injury during the series. Put what ever adjective you want with it, square, stupid, dumb..whatever..

If Denver goes down 4 straight I would still feel comfortable with the plays and would have no qualms nor regrets about the decision.

congrats - i was wondering what the dumbest post in this thread would be and it looks like WE HAVE A WINNER

you go ahead and do that and when all is said and done you will realize what a dumb idea this was because when all is said and done playing denver on the ML will result in you losing money

but you go right ahead and do it and after 2 games when you are -2 units maybe you will stop while you are behind

gridironguy

EOG Veteran

series price is now +235 denver but i am sitting with +280 and +325 tickets

:smoking2:

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

just think if Denver had Bibby too.

:LMAO

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

kinda like your life :hangt

NO

EXACTLY like your IQ FUCKMAN

or rather the number of intelligent posts you have made here FUCKMAN

or the number of winning tickets you have cashed in your life FUCKMAN

or the number of people who want to see you alive FUCKMAN

or..........................FUCKMAN

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

Lakers in 5...

Nugs have lost 10 out of the last 11 versus the Lake Show. Just a terrible matchup for them. Nobody on the Nugs can guard Kobe.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Just be careful Nuggets bettors...........the NBAe WANTS and NEEDS Kobe vs Lebron and they are going to do everything they can to get it.

Make sure you think Denver is good enough to overcome the Lakers AND the NBAe 'mafia' before placing that wager.

?natin'on$'s

EOG Enthusiast

you go ahead and do that and when all is said and done you will realize what a dumb idea this was because when all is said and done playing denver on the ML will result in you losing money

Picture that.

I'm already over the decision win, lose, or draw. Now it's just a matter of checking scores after game day. I'll leave all the braggin rights, pom poms, bloomers, and opinions to you so called adults and I'll take the ML.

Cannon

Banned

Refs will take care of Denver the Lakers won't even have to show up they can rest for Cleveland. Watch the fix take place from the start. You think the NBA is going to let Denver play Cleveland? What kind of money in that.

Cannon

Banned

Why don't you ML parlay Clev and LA in the series.

gridironguy

EOG Veteran

Refs will take care of Denver the Lakers won't even have to show up they can rest for Cleveland. Watch the fix take place from the start. You think the NBA is going to let Denver play Cleveland? What kind of money in that.

the conspiracy theory is the biggest fallacy misnomer in all of sports, the worst team that could have been put in the finals in 03, 05, 07, was the san antone spurs because they get crappy ratings for TV yet they made it all 3 yrs and won it all

the best team every yr wins the nba finals, no question about it, and i do believe the nuggets are better than the lakers so they will advance to the finals

Anyone that doesnt think the Nuggets have a shot doesnt know a damn thing about basketball. Denver will win all 3 home games I just dont know if they will be able to win one in LA. Chauncey Billups has made all the difference in the world for this team. This team is an elite team with Chauncey and maybe the 12th-15th best without him.

Just as in the regular season I do believe the home team will dominate. The Nuggets best chance on the road will be game 1.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Anyone that doesnt think the Nuggets have a shot doesnt know a damn thing about basketball. Denver will win all 3 home games I just dont know if they will be able to win one in LA. Chauncey Billups has made all the difference in the world for this team. This team is an elite team with Chauncey and maybe the 12th-15th best without him.

Just as in the regular season I do believe the home team will dominate. The Nuggets best chance on the road will be game 1.

It makes no sense for people to argue that the Nuggets could steal a game in LA, but LA can't steal a game in Denver. Who is the better team in this series? LA, and that is shown in the series price itself. So if LA is the better team, why aren't they capable of winning on the road but Denver is? Makes no sense. People are acting like Denver should be favored.

Houston matched up well with the Lakers, and Denver doesn't. Quick PG's kill the Lakers, and although Chauncey is great, that's not one of his strengths. If the Nuggets try to outscore the Lakers, they will be in for a rude awakening, and many on this site know how much I like the Nuggets. I hope they can pull out 2 games in this series, and maybe they will shock the world, but there's a reason that the Lakers have been better all year; even after the AI trade, and it's because they're the better team.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Nuggets will have to win at least TWO (2) Games in LA because the Lakers WILL take one in Denver

i know a LOT about hoops and know Denver has NO CHANCE of winning this thing and the fact so many "so called experts" think they do is laughable. Houston was a bad matchup for the Lakers.......Denver is NOT. Lakers have OWNED the Nuggets and NOTHING will change

Lakers in 5!

gridironguy

EOG Veteran

denver front line defensively is > boston celtics frontline last yr, defensively, KG is incredible on his own but combo of nene, birdman, k-mart in totality is better than boston frontline was last yr, defensively, and look what happened

why will denver win in LA? because defense travels...and the nugget D right now is better than the lakers D and it's not even close................nuggets can win in LA, lakers can NOT win in denver...........denver has a better hm crt advantage + much better defensive team

denver in 6

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

denver front line defensively is > boston celtics frontline last yr, defensively, KG is incredible on his own but combo of nene, birdman, k-mart in totality is better than boston frontline was last yr, defensively, and look what happened

why will denver win in LA? because defense travels...and the nugget D right now is better than the lakers D and it's not even close................nuggets can win in LA, lakers can NOT win in denver...........denver has a better hm crt advantage + much better defensive team

denver in 6

Fine - as i said before

NAME THE BET

anything up to $1,000 to be held by a 3rd party and count me in

once again - put up or shut up

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

denver in 6

Best defensive team in basketball last year was Boston, and you're arguing that Denver is a better defensive team inside? The strength of Boston's defense last year, was in the post. KG is a better defender than all three of the guys you named combined.

It's not close? Let me know how many points Houston scored last night. Let me know how well they shot from the field. You're TAKING into account ONE series more than an entire season of work.

Denver does not have a much better defensive team either. The Lakers are a better defensive team when they're at home.

Best defensive team in basketball last year was Boston, and you're arguing that Denver is a better defensive team inside? The strength of Boston's defense last year, was in the post. KG is a better defender than all three of the guys you named combined.

It's not close? Let me know how many points Houston scored last night. Let me know how well they shot from the field. You're TAKING into account ONE series more than an entire season of work.

Denver does not have a much better defensive team either. The Lakers are a better defensive team when they're at home.

The lesser team? :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO These hockey guys acting as if they know a thing about basketball is really cracking me up.

gridironguy

EOG Veteran

winky, thanks for the offer but i have no desire to meet you or a 3rd party coz i dont associate w/degenerates.............instead i will place my wagers as i always do, at books and exchanges............i have tons riding on denver any way, you probably have NOTHING on the lakers

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

The lesser team? :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO These hockey guys acting as if they know a thing about basketball is really cracking me up.

They're not a lesser team? You think they're equal to the Lakers? Or even better? If you feel that way, you should put 1/2 your account on the Nuggets to win the series, since the line doesn't say that at all.

By the way, I've posted more basketball plays here than hockey plays. I'm not a "hockey" guy.

Sorry the way youre talking made me think you hadnt been watching the playoffs. Denver has been the 2nd most dominating team in the playoffs. 10-0 ATS thats is what I call unfucking real.

Do you know who just took the fakers to 7 games? A bunch of kids without there 3 best players.