If you don't like hot naked women then you got problems, if you don't like bases then you...well...i guess bases can be boring, but this is still the

mofome

Banned
Re: If you don't like hot naked women then you got problems, if you don't like bases then you...well...i guess bases can be boring, but this is still the Tuesday In game thread!

Weak hit for Jair scores an unearned run...don't get many of though.

you do when im on the other side. everyone does

:shoot:

mofome

Banned
Re: If you don't like hot naked women then you got problems, if you don't like bases then you...well...i guess bases can be boring, but this is still the Tuesday In game thread!

16 extra pitches for hammel too.

:LMAO

mofome

Banned

now escobar swings and they call it a check. jesus christ. every game that is fluke is a disaster for me.

mofome

Banned

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

mofome

Banned

Now another error

mofome

Banned

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Troy saves a run but bobbles the ball for a possible out. Would have been close.

mofome

Banned

tulo cant transfer the ball from his glove to his hand. holy fucking shit. whats next.

he would have had the pitcher easily. 2 errors. nice luck atl

mofome

Banned

Troy saves a run but bobbles the ball for a possible out. Would have been close.

they just said the pitcher would have been out easily at 2nd.

mofome

Banned

saves a run

lol

mofome

Banned

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

mofome

Banned

another fucking ball that should have been caught at 3rd and its a run

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

3 errors in the inning.

mofome

Banned

you have to catch that

mofome

Banned

now chipper up with the bases loaded. nothing like luck! congrats to those that have great luck!

3 and 0 on chipper now

Mammon

EOG Master

Pitt looks great, oh yeah, they are playing wash..

:doh1

mofome

Banned

no more complaints from braves backers i suppose?

mofome

Banned

3 unearned in this inning so far!

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

error
inf hit
error
error
walk

well done atl!

Mammon

EOG Master

now chipper up with the bases loaded. nothing like luck! congrats to those that have great luck!

3 and 0 on chipper now

was that walk intentional?

diogee

Welp Atl looks good with all that but under is a definite loss

mofome

Banned

dio, happy now bud? hope so. at least one of us doesnt have to off himself.

mofome

Banned

Welp Atl looks good but under is a definite loss

the play looks good, atl doesnt actually look good though.

mofome

Banned

this is amazing

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

diogee

dio, happy now bud? hope so. at least one of us doesnt have to off himself.
Nope...1-1= lost money.

mofome

Banned

even the other single was a fly ball. zero real hits in the inning and atl gets 3

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

bloop
error
inf hit
error
error
walk

=

mofome

Banned

Nope...1-1= lost money.

well you get 1 win. no loss on the under yet.

mofome

Banned

nice to see tx cant hit cy willis

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

somebody likes the rofl emoticon a bit much...

mofome

Banned

somebody likes the rofl emoticon a bit much...

almost as much as he likes being fucked in games by unearned runs.

Mammon

EOG Master

Gotta laugh at Baseball! Nothing better since its easy to win even with all the crappy loses.

Detroit about to open a can of whoop ass on the Rangers........91023i2ndw;l

Mammon

EOG Master

McCarthy is terrible, below Cy Davis, Cy Taco, Cy Bush, Cy Willis, Cy Blanton

mofome

Banned

col with men on the corners for #2 and 3. they will probably blow it. they earned their way on, but that wont net runs.

mofome

Banned

yes its 1-1 in atl col! the +185 dog hanging in.

oh wait, i forgot to capped the 3 unearned runs, shit. 1 to 4 nvm

Mammon

EOG Master

Can we get Florida in business!! leadoff clown on..

mofome

Banned

men on the corners again for col after another real hit. lets get them in and then 3 unearned to even it up.

Mammon

EOG Master

Tampa has left a bunch of Tampons on so far. i got -1.5

mofome

Banned

weird col leaves 2 on. no lucky breaks for 3 runs

Dontrelle Willis for comeback player of the year...you heard it here first

:+whipping:+whipping:+whipping:+whipping

rjt721

EOG Master

Lugo's the worst defensive SS I've ever seen.

Mammon

EOG Master

Garret anderson went first to third on a single.

I've seen it all and can die a happy man now.