Zito has been good lately, and Chris Young has had a couple nice years in the past, but a total of 7?

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated
Re: Zito has been good lately, and Chris Young has had a couple nice years in the past, but a total of 7?

Can't touch that total but also keep in mind those two teams have the most disgusting lineups in baseball.... if you pitch around Gonzalez on SD and Molina on SF the teams have no offense.

mofome

Banned
Re: Zito has been good lately, and Chris Young has had a couple nice years in the past, but a total of 7?

yeah I agree, but young is down to 86 mph on his average fb and zito still has to scare people simply due to his last few seasons. I like him to win this game, but i think some runs will cross the plate. I mean how many bloops does it take for a game to get tied at 3? once it gets there, you cant win an under 7 obviously.

Mammon

EOG Master

Should be 7.5, but people ride stuff. I have won a bunch lately on Zito unders but passing here.

railbird

EOG Master

ITs the June Gloom marine layer stuff.

ITs the June Gloom marine layer stuff.

This is why you play unders at night on the WC and overs during the day. Ball is like hitting a pumpkin at night in SF, LA, Oakland, SD. Played the under 4 (-30) for the 5 inning line.

J

joeybagadonuts

This is why you play unders at night on the WC and overs during the day. Ball is like hitting a pumpkin at night in SF, LA, Oakland, SD. Played the under 4 (-30) for the 5 inning line.

Simple, but very good advice.

Take it from someone who lives on the WC (who isn't a nut like railbird), the ball does NOT fly at night. Its unreal watching games at PacBell/SBC/ATT Park. You think a ball is gone and it balloons up and comes up 30 feet short. During the day, the warm weather, the wind blowing out to the bay, and the lack of humidity, the same ball flys out!.

In this park,

Hendrickson vs. Adam Eaton would be pegged at 8 under lay 125....

Degenerate2

EOG Enthusiast

Yes it is pretty foggy out here. Although last summer seemed to have more clear days then usual. Fairly strong breeze too in Ventucky today. Probably means the same further south.