The NBA Lottery is hilarious

mofome

Banned
Re: The NBA Lottery is hilarious

The Wizards have the most painful year possible, and then the NBA gives them the #5 pick? What a fucking joke this pos system is. how is that possible.

Tim Finchem

EOG Dedicated

The Wizards have the most painful year possible, and then the NBA gives them the #5 pick? What a fucking joke this pos system is. how is that possible.

thats what the books say when you hit one of those 16 team parlays:+textinb3

mofome

Banned

If they didnt do this teams would really tank and lose on purpose.

they could do something better than this. no way you can justify things going how they just did. how fucking stupid. what about every other sport that doesnt do this?

:shoot:

Tim Finchem

EOG Dedicated

they could do something better than this. no way you can justify things going how they just did. how fucking stupid. what about every other sport that doesnt do this?

:shoot:

i dont think you can argue with the Clips needing a #1 pick...my gawd MO, they are HORRIBLE

tripp

EOG Master

i think most sports use the lottery system. i know hockey does, at least for the bottom 5. football doesn't, and i have no idea about mlb.

i like the lottery system. keeps teams from tanking on purpose because there is no guarantee they will get the top pick anyways.

who knows mo, this could be a very good thing for the wiz. they'll still get a great talent at #5 and now they'll almost for sure pick after thabeet is gone and you won't have to worry about taking that god awful player

The Wizards can manager to fuck up a wet dream anyway so it wouldn't matter. As long as Manute Thabeet doesn't fall to five, they are probably better off there than if they were at like 3 and they picked him.

They wouldn't be terribly ill-advised just to trade down and take their chances next year as well. They'll still be able to get a point guard in the middle to late first.

mofome

Banned

i dont think you can argue with the Clips needing a #1 pick...my gawd MO, they are HORRIBLE

yeah but they traded away their players on purpose. they made themselves terrible.

as for doberman, not many would say that ernie is a bad gm. :+clueless

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

The point is this snake of a league doesn't let the fans see the Ping Pong balls. How sneaky is that? What are they hiding? We are supposed to take their word for it?

mo - if you did not complain about the system before today, you are just playing monday morning quarterback....

nedrow

EOG Dedicated

in time thabeet will become a very good offence player , better than motubo little behind olajion sp

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

After looking at this a little deeper 6 out of the top eight picks go out West. Why don't the league just tell us where they want to send the players and forget about hiding in a back room with Ping Pong balls? Wizzards got royally fuked and its all about keeping Lebron safe and nothing more.

I was referring to the Wizards/Bullets draft history. It is truly horrendous. If you can name the last Wizard draft pick to be an all-star playing for them, you are doing better than me. Good luck with that google quest.

mofome

Banned

mo - if you did not complain about the system before today, you are just playing monday morning quarterback....

Sure I have. I have hated it for years. You are telling me what I think and have said? I find that interesting.

:thumbsup

mofome

Banned

I was referring to the Wizards/Bullets draft history. It is truly horrendous. If you can name the last Wizard draft pick to be an all-star playing for them, you are doing better than me. Good luck with that google quest.

Yes, i dont need to look up anything on google. ty. There are not a load of all stars drafted outside of the lottery and that is where we have been since Ernie has been here. Mcgee looks like a very solid pick, as does young, as does blatche, as does Mcguire. Wes was the worst GM in the league for many moons. That, however, has nothing to do with this team.

tripp

EOG Master

After looking at this a little deeper 6 out of the top eight picks go out West. Why don't the league just tell us where they want to send the players and forget about hiding in a back room with Ping Pong balls? Wizzards got royally fuked and its all about keeping Lebron safe and nothing more.

well weren't most of the shitty teams out west this year? the west had a ton of good teams, but they had a HUGE dropoff from the 9 seed to the 10 seed. teams 10-15 were all absolutely awful. east had more average, slightly below average teams, and the west had more shit teams.

not like memphis or okc are teams they'd try to rig the lottery for i don't think.

sacramento also got screwed more than the wizards. they had the worst rec in the nba i thought, and they got 4th. just the luck of the draw