Who has the best EOG team?

mofome

Banned
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

i don't do 500 on bases since i'm always losses. So just a BS
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

no reason to waste your ammo on yourself then, please just use it on me. since the 3500 missed easy win, i have been fucked over daily. getting to the point where you cant even laugh at it. teahan and jacobs with 9th inning hrs and then a triple?

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

yeah, seeing kc rally wit no offense would never happen if we were kc. Same shit everyday just gets old to me
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

mofome

Banned

yeah, seeing kc rally wit no offense would never happen if we were kc. Same shit everyday just gets old to me

oh, there will never be a time when I am on kc, or anyone else for that matter, and they will come back from down 3 in the 9th to win. Not a chance in the entire season. Not ever. Just like I wont have any walk off hrs to win me 3500 in the bottom of the 9th, with 2 outs, like i have already had vs me costing me 3500.

people who say 'things even out' are mindless morons.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Cee send me Votto

I need a third 1b on the DL :LMAO

You need an OF lets see if we can be deals

Tuckman

Uh Poster

whats the contest? That sounds about as sickening as it gets.

:shoot:

the shrink 1000 baseball contest, wood holds on, i am up over 4 units going into the last day with only 1 person able to even have a chance at catching me (beedo) :hangt

oh, there will never be a time when I am on kc, or anyone else for that matter, and they will come back from down 3 in the 9th to win. Not a chance in the entire season. Not ever. Just like I wont have any walk off hrs to win me 3500 in the bottom of the 9th, with 2 outs, like i have already had vs me costing me 3500.

people who say 'things even out' are mindless morons.
atleast u keep going. I just give up and say bye bye on plays

Cee send me Votto

I need a third 1b on the DL :LMAO

You need an OF lets see if we can be deals

i thought all your OF were ww guys tho?

tripp

EOG Master

when is cliff lee a FA? i feel bad for the guy on that POS team. goes 22-3 last year simply dominating everyone in his path and they were out of the playoffs by july.

now he has an era of 2.90, but a record of 2-5 because his team either can't hit worth a shit, or when they do put a few runs on the board the bullpen is an absolute joke. just let this guy finish off his games. normally i say don't send a pitcher out for another inning after the 100 pitch mark, but he was at 101 and was cruising, meanwhile kerry wood couldn't get out a dyslexic woman.

send this guy to new york. he deserves to play for a real mlb team, not that minor league squad cleveland sends out.

tripp

EOG Master

i thought all your OF were ww guys tho?

damon = stud in that new park hitting in front of teix and a rod

damon = stud in that new park hitting in front of teix and a rod

i wouldn't take damon if he was #1 in OF scoring. Can't stand the guy

mofome

Banned

when is cliff lee a FA? i feel bad for the guy on that POS team. goes 22-3 last year simply dominating everyone in his path and they were out of the playoffs by july.

now he has an era of 2.90, but a record of 2-5 because his team either can't hit worth a shit, or when they do put a few runs on the board the bullpen is an absolute joke. just let this guy finish off his games. normally i say don't send a pitcher out for another inning after the 100 pitch mark, but he was at 101 and was cruising, meanwhile kerry wood couldn't get out a dyslexic woman.

send this guy to new york. he deserves to play for a real mlb team, not that minor league squad cleveland sends out.

he deserves to play for a real team, and thats what the yanks are? How funny how the yanks view themselves.

tripp

EOG Master

he deserves to play for a real team, and thats what the yanks are? How funny how the yanks view themselves.

9-2 with arod, 7 game winning streak.

o's are just baffled when cc pitches. last two starts vs them 16 ip, 1 er, 7 h, 15 k..pure sickness.

maybe next time o's should just forfeit ahead of time and save the embarrassment?12io4j2w90

fuck my life

i hafta start clowns like this

<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="1"><tbody id="away_active"><tr class="bg2" valign="middle" align="left" height="17"><td id="player_active_10_584808" nowrap="nowrap">I. Stewart 3B </td><td>COL 1 @ ATL 8 (F)
</td><td id="stats_active_10_584808">0-4, 3 KO</td><td id="score_hilite_active_10_584808" align="right">-3</td><td id="score_total_hilite_active_10_584808" align="right">-2</td></tr></tbody></table>

lol my offers for stewart were dog poop for dog poop. Would be same result either way

Timetopay

EOG Master

Cee - if guys like span,Kuebel,winn are ww where would u value Votto at this point with his mysterious illness?:LMAO

tripp

EOG Master

lol my offers for stewart were dog poop for dog poop. Would be same result either way

scut = #1 ss right now. kershaw was also in the deal. not exactly "dog poop".

tripp

EOG Master

wow is either ever in some kind of slump with manny out. holy god he is awful right now. still like him a lot, but this slump is ridiculous. just k'd with bases juiced and 1 out and gidp earlier with 2 on

Cee - if guys like span,Kuebel,winn are ww where would u value Votto at this point with his mysterious illness?:LMAO

next to weeks. - out for season :+excited-

scut = #1 ss right now. kershaw was also in the deal. not exactly "dog poop".

ah yeah, that's cuz volq was in it tho. Not since i was worried on giving up stewey

wow is either ever in some kind of slump with manny out. holy god he is awful right now. still like him a lot, but this slump is ridiculous. just k'd with bases juiced and 1 out and gidp earlier with 2 on

or perhaps he's just not good at bases :+clueless

mofome

Banned

9-2 with arod, 7 game winning streak.

o's are just baffled when cc pitches. last two starts vs them 16 ip, 1 er, 7 h, 15 k..pure sickness.

maybe next time o's should just forfeit ahead of time and save the embarrassment?

God you say some weird shit. They actually are batting worse since arod has been back and cc was hit hard on a lot of outs this evening. Smoked, in fact. I guess arod has turned the pitching around.

:LMAO

mofome

Banned

ethier sucks. thats all that is.

Timetopay

EOG Master

I hate bad baseball

Mets run Bills pitchcount up and he all over the place and last two innings lets just swing and pitch 1 and 2 every fucking atbat

mofome

Banned

or perhaps he's just not good at bases :+clueless

dude wouldnt make a flea on the ass of adam jones. it would be hilarious to see the os reaction if la called up with that offer.

:houra

tripp

EOG Master

God you say some weird shit. They actually are batting worse since arod has been back and cc was hit hard on a lot of outs this evening. Smoked, in fact. I guess arod has turned the pitching around.

i love how he can go 16 ip giving up only 7 hits and he still gets "smoked" when you have said plenty of times before a guy pitched well and got unlucky when he have up 7+ hits in 5-6 innings.

sabathia has dominated. that has nothing to do with arod really, except for the CG so vs balt. that huge HR by arod pumped up sabathia and gave him a nice lead. it's always easier to relax and pitch with a lead. sabathia said himself that hr really got him going big time.

what people really seem to miss in this league, is that even if arod hits .100 with 2 hr in 1 month of play he still helps the team, just as manny would do the same for the dodgers. guys like that help just by being there. they scare pitchers whether they scare you or no mo. pitchers are now forced to pitch to teix when they would have walked or pitched around him now. he is seeing much more fastballs and pitchers are making much more mistakes now than before arod was there. he himself has said this and it is obvious with the results.

arod has homered in 4 straight now but he is a bum to mo because he plays with the yanks. sabathia has been easily the best pitcher in baseball the last 2 years combined and has always been a slow starter, but he stinks now because he plays with the yanks.

i get that people hate the yanks, that's fine. but you take it to ridiculous levels with comments that are nothing but complete nonsense. i am really wasting my time with this argument because you will never change your mind and you will always think you're right here. yanks could not lose another game all year, arod could hit 45 hr even with missing a month, cc could win cy young yet again, and they could win the world series and they'd all still be bums to you.

yet fucking adam jones and jeremy guthrie get hyped like no other.:shoot:

mofome

Banned

i love how he can go 16 ip giving up only 7 hits and he still gets "smoked" when you have said plenty of times before a guy pitched well and got unlucky when he have up 7+ hits in 5-6 innings.

sabathia has dominated. that has nothing to do with arod really, except for the CG so vs balt. that huge HR by arod pumped up sabathia and gave him a nice lead. it's always easier to relax and pitch with a lead. sabathia said himself that hr really got him going big time.

what people really seem to miss in this league, is that even if arod hits .100 with 2 hr in 1 month of play he still helps the team, just as manny would do the same for the dodgers. guys like that help just by being there. they scare pitchers whether they scare you or no mo. pitchers are now forced to pitch to teix when they would have walked or pitched around him now. he is seeing much more fastballs and pitchers are making much more mistakes now than before arod was there. he himself has said this and it is obvious with the results.

arod has homered in 4 straight now but he is a bum to mo because he plays with the yanks. sabathia has been easily the best pitcher in baseball the last 2 years combined and has always been a slow starter, but he stinks now because he plays with the yanks.

i get that people hate the yanks, that's fine. but you take it to ridiculous levels with comments that are nothing but complete nonsense. i am really wasting my time with this argument because you will never change your mind and you will always think you're right here. yanks could not lose another game all year, arod could hit 45 hr even with missing a month, cc could win cy young yet again, and they could win the world series and they'd all still be bums to you.

yet fucking adam jones and jeremy guthrie get hyped like no other.

What makes you write a book about this? God man...

The yanks offense has been worse since arod has been back. Thats a fact.

Guthrie? Who the fuck says anything about guthrie. You say so much shit that doesnt make any fucking sense. Sabathia didnt pitch that well, he got a lot of lds hit right at people, that happens. He pitched worse than the bum the os brought out there. Well done! He had damon make a saving catch for him in the first. you take a fucking post about cc sabathia so personally. You wrote us a book.

You really say a lot of off the wall stuff. I don't know if you think you understand baseball better than someone here, but you certainly are good for some laughs.

tripper, there is a reason a drill you in this league.

:cheers

J

joeybagadonuts

Amazing D from the giants. Fred lewis with a head first diving catch to rob a double and rich arrilia a driving stop on a grounder to end the inning.

You should hear these guys ripping brian giles and his .173 ba trying to bunt.