Do any of your favorite teams have a Chance to win a title over the next Calendar year?

mofome

Banned
For me, realistically, only if the Skins young WRs come on, the line protects better, and Orakpo/Ablert can give the skins a top 10 dline. My Vikes have the best shot I'd have to say, they desperately need to find someone who can get guys the ball where they need to get it.

the Vols have none in either sport, same goes for the terps, the os and nats are awful, the caps are done for now...but maybe next year.

gridironguy

EOG Veteran
Re: Do any of your favorite teams have a Chance to win a title over the next Calendar year?

mo, the skins are your team, the vikes are not on your list, you can only like one NFL team at a time!

Re: Do any of your favorite teams have a Chance to win a title over the next Calendar year?

I'll rank the chances of the Chicago teams:

Blackhawks
Cubs
Bears
Bulls
White Sox

gridironguy

EOG Veteran

i am a fan of georgetown so having to play in the big east every yr and not getting a high seed in the ncaa tourney, i dont have much confidence after the nice 2 yr run we had

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Nuggets are about the closest...Niners and Huskers are the only other 2 teams I am a die-hard fan of.

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

In order of chances, imo:

-Orlando Magic
-FSU football
-Green Bay Packers
-Atlanta Braves/Minnesota Twins (I root for both but am a die-hard of neither)

J

joeybagadonuts

Living in the Bay Area

One of my teams winning a title-

+100000

shdw01

EOG Dedicated

Hawaii Warriors college football - zero chance
Indiana Pacers - zero chance
Hawaii Rainbow Warriors college basketball - zero chance
Miami Dolphins - 90% chance they win the 2010 Super Bowl

looks like most of my eggs are in one basket here.....:LMAO

gridironguy

EOG Veteran

shdw, see, you would have seen the PM anyway because you wanted to chime in this thread so you woulda logged in any way

shdw01

EOG Dedicated

shdw, see, you would have seen the PM anyway because you wanted to chime in this thread so you woulda logged in any way

or I chimed in cause I was logged in any way.....:LMAO

Lets see...

Lions - uhhh
Tigers- 2% Chance?
Michigan Football- 0% Chance
Pistons - 0% Chance

JaBrady

EOG Addicted

Steelers - yes
Ohio State Football - yes (go ahead and blast away)
Cavs - yes
Pirates - no
Ohio State basketball - prolly not

gridironguy

EOG Veteran

jabrady i want to live where you live, lol, that is a strong list of teams esp the first 3

:cheers

JaBrady

EOG Addicted

jabrady i want to live where you live, lol, that is a strong list of teams esp the first 3

Columbus, OH

Just live somewhere like San Diego and root for these teams

I forgot to add the BlueJackets - slight chance

gridironguy

EOG Veteran

lebron james, big ben, terrelle pryor, what else is there in athletes?!?! wow

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Lakers - YES!
CSU Fullerton Baseball - YES!
LA Kings - "NFC" (No Darn Chance)
Denver Broncos - "NFC"

gridironguy

EOG Veteran

winky, with kc and oakland in their division, denver has a better chance to win than your la kings do in hockey, thas for damn sure!

husker

EOG Addicted

colts-very good
huskers football-maybe in a couple years
mets- good
milwaukee bucks-not a chance any time soon
ny rangers-eliminated from playoffs

unseendamage

EOG Enthusiast

UK basketball..................Welcome to the BIG BLUE Nation, John Wall!!!!!

tripp

EOG Master

yankees may never lose another game12io4j2w90

Doc Mercier

EOG Senior Member

Vikings 'nuff said

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

winky, with kc and oakland in their division, denver has a better chance to win than your la kings do in hockey, thas for damn sure!

100% agree

but if SD doesn't win the division by about 3+ games i would take the cannon at all SD home games and fire it AT Norv. Chargers will be the only team .500 or better in that division

as for the Kings - i have been a fan forever and know that being a fan means being frustrated year after year. we are one Marty McSorley stick away from winning the 1993 Stanley Cup and now the best the team can hope for is about a 6-7 seed and even that won't do any good. kings have a lot of youth and while that is good the problem is most will need a SECOND contract around the same time and the team won't be able to afford it and thus have to trade some away and start the cycle all over again. the Kings are always in Year 1 of a 5 year rebuilding plan

roach23

Banned

3 out of 4.

World Champion Phillies - yup
Eagles - yup
6ers - not even close
Defending champion Richmond Spiders - have another shot at the 1AA football title.

Bdog727

EOG Enthusiast

Tigers will win the AL Central but wont win the world series, lions and pistons no chance....chance for Michigan State basketball and finally..

GO WINGS!

railbird

EOG Master

TRojan football- Yes
Anteater baseball- Yes
LA Sol- Yes

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated

NHL - Detroit Red Wings - on our way to back to back Cups
MLB - Boston Red Sox - solid and good chance
NFL - San Francisco 49ers - not a chance!
CFB - Michigan Wolverines - unlikely
NBA - WFC

roseman

EOG Dedicated

I am a complete homer, so I think every year is our year. Didnt quite work out recently for our home teams, but we always have the Sox and the Pats soon.... :)

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Also a homer and I think all Philly teams have a shot....

Bagiant

EOG Dedicated

My Giants should win the NFC East and maybe even go on to play in the Super Bowl again.

PassTheRock

EOG Master

Lakers = YES
Athletics = NO
Niners = NO

Those are the only 3 teams that I claim. :D

Hennessey

EOG Dedicated

Raiders YES!
GIANTS YES
WARRIORS YES
SHARKS YES

Hennessey

EOG Dedicated

Team - Title
Raiders - Most Senile Owner in Sports
Giants - Worst Offense in Sports
Warriors - Most Exciting Losers in Sports
Sharks - Best Team at NOT WINNING in Sports

Phillies - YES
Eagles - YES
Louisville Hoops - YES
Louisville Foots- (lol) might not win a game.
Louisville Bases - Could make a run...